Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

KIN, School for Kitsunes, Inus, and Nekos

time differences

a part of “KIN, School for Kitsunes, Inus, and Nekos”, a fictional universe by Cayleen.

These unfortunate nekos, kitsunes, and inus have all been abandoned by their parents because of their odd looks. But luckily for them KIN, boarding school for Kitsunes, Inus, and Nekos, has opened and is taking in all of these abandoned creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “KIN, School for Kitsunes, Inus, and Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] time differences

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:27 pm

could you guys tell us what time zone you live in or what country?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] time differences

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:41 pm

I go by Greenwich mean time, which is why I only posted once. The posting tab hates me, and I just simply can't keep up with the other posters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Pacific time for me.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeadowGarden on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 pm

um...central i believe. I know that when i'm watching tv, I gotta take an hour off wat they say the show's gonna come on at. (Robinwing, love ur Icon. Hughes, I do NOT wanna see ur little girl riding her new bike!)
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

“When the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box”

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

MeadowGarden
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 am

yah cayleen and i live in the pacific times but we dont go back an hour when its daylight savings....

cass-isnt-here
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!