Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Timeless

Timeless

a part of “Timeless”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

In a city lost by time, abandoned by society, falling to ruins, people still run ramped on the streets. Teens with powers gang up against each other in a world gone mad.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Timeless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Timeless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

It is most likely to do with the inactivity in the IC. :/ Can't wait to post as Cyrus again, I miss him. *cries*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Ugh. I'm sorry; I won't be able to post today or tomorrow, and I'm not sure what to do. Just have Nikolas magically be able to walk and help out...? I mean, we all want this done, right? ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Im fall off the end of the earth and this falls apart, wow, I never knew I was that important. Well Im back from, well, IDK.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey, just wondering do you guys want me to actually do something here? Or just leave Katie dead?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

At the moment, Maci, just leave Katie as she is. For your plan in the sequel, if you still wanna do it, it would probably just be best to leave things as they are until the sequel. Oh, and I'll reply to your PM soon. Sorry, I'm really busy lately.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Ok, and take your time, I got nothing else to do, (literly, i hate math homework.)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

TIMELESS

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011
-
Friday, November 18th, 2011

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!