Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel

a part of “Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Kick ass giant mechas fighting aliens. Need I explain? {Open}(1 Roles Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel"

Alright, this is a reboot of a RP I made not too long ago. I WON'T be accepting any other characters until the remaining roles are taken. I know both roles are male, and I find that most people on this site prefer female characters, but suck it up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Titans of Alke: Blood and Steel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Could I reserve>>>
Name: | Age: 14-19| Gender: Male| Titan: | Role: Orion Engineer| FC: Light Yagami| Status: Open

hex: #817b57
fav actor: eeeh, I'd have to go with Alan Rickman I think.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Can I reserve the failure?
Char hex: #fbf896
Fav actor: Leonardo DeCap!

edit: This guy--> Name: | Age: 14-19| Gender: Male| Titan: | Role: The Screw-Up| FC: Yukine| Status: Open

Edgeout
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 pm

oh and for my character, Carol, the Talos Captain. could you put the Titan name as RZ-030?

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Reservations for everyone!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:48 pm

@VincentRayne
Carol still needs her history.
@Anyone Else
Since all roles are taken/reserved if you wish to join just put a gif of your chosen FC and name, and what squad you wish to be apart of. We'll discuss their role later. I'll put this in rules sometime later.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:42 pm

This looks so kewl >~< But it's all taken up sooo, if I can still... Slither in, I'd like to be a part of the Orion squad with the FC of..Kotetsu Kaburagi from Tiger and Bunny?
I love him.. Look at his kawaiiness >///>

Hex would be~#008080
Fav actor? Hard. But eeeh either RDJ Or Cary Elwes
or

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Hey Alliqua_Dark. Maybe so the teams can be even you could play one of Mac's brothers? Carter since your fc is blackhaired. Any thoughts CutUp?
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm fine with it. Also I LOVE Men in Tights! Oh Mel Brooks, they don't make parody movies like you anymore.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:59 pm

So, older brother of Mackenzie ...Fink right...? So what team would that slam him in? Then Cutup he'd also need a rolerooski ;p

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 am

i'll work on the history tonight. i just wanted to make sure we were moving along before i put into writing it.

EDIT: History done.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:01 pm

All we need is the Second-in-Command to start. Where is the person/character?
Oh and Alliqua you should work it out with afreerobin. Perhaps he can come later in a mission and join prolly his sister's squad?

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:25 pm

xxMCxMikeyxx is who reserved her in the previous rp. I've messaged her to see if she's still in, but I haven't heard back yet.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Perhaps we should giver her a time limit, so that it's fair for the people that are waiting. >.<

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 am

Me and Alliqua have already talked a bit. But we can work something out. PM me.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 am

Oh, I was just seeing if you guys talked it out haha

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Does this mean we are starting soon?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:30 pm

We still need the Orion second in command, and I say we should open up the position to other people now. Another post in the Roleplayers Wanted forum to see if anybody wants to take up the position.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

RCJJ23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 pm

I agree with RCJJ23

Edgeout
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 am

I've opened the Orion Second-in-Command back up, and I've also created a new role to even the teams up.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!