Together Again

Together Again

a part of “Together Again”, a fictional universe by gypsyprincess.

four best friends find their selves tangled in a dangerously sexy romance, but there’s something telling the girls that this has happened before and their right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Together Again”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Together Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:58 pm

IM SO SORRY I HAVE HAD ABSOLUTLY NO ACCESS TO INTERNET SERVICE, THIS RP IS ATILL GOING I AM SO SORRY AGAIN I'LL BE ABLE TO POST TOMORROW!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gypsyprincess
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 am

Gypsy Im just letting you know that my compy took a total dump on me and I had to send it back to the manufacturer to get it repaired. Im hoping to get it back next week sometime but I don't know exactly when. Sorry I think Im holding everyone up but the only way Im able to do this right now is because my brother is letting me use his for a minute.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

O thank god. I thought that this RP was going to die, still might. Hoping this latest post will kick start things.

Alphawolf565
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Doesn't have much sense if I (Immortal) post something since the aim is to be "Together Again" and Girl 3 only made her introductory post...
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

No I agree with you, we are missing some key people and its guming up the works. Not saying we arn't all key to this story thou

Alphawolf565
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:48 am

This rp is dead isn't damn I really wanted to do this
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Anyone up for a reboot of this?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!