Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tolerance Camp

Tolerance Camp

a part of “Tolerance Camp”, a fictional universe by Annalee2010.

What happens when a bunch of students with major clique problems are sent to a remote camp to learn to put aside their differences and get along?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tolerance Camp”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tolerance Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tolerance Camp"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Tolerance Camp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pluie on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:01 am

I want to make a character but I have some questions like,
1. What grade are they in or is this 9-12?
2. What kind of FC, anime, actors, famous, average, people that are the same age, looks like stereotypical 'click'.
3. What kinds of:
Nerds: D&D nerds, "I play Halo so I'm a nerd", or just really good at school and have socially awkwardness?
Preps: Yeppies or more like in after school special movies of preps?
Goths: kids that are overly emotional (EMOs), "misunderstood" kids who are like everyone else but want to be different so they can be misunderstood, or actually I don't really understand the Goth 'click'.
Jock: (Good at sports) very homophobic-picks on anyone who isn't in their group of friends-macho, that's really the only kind of jocks I know. :o
Band Geeks: Obsessed with band doesn't like anyone else who isn't in band(like jocks only with band), or more of the pathetic wish they were cooler geeks?
Or do you not care? I am just asking because it seems like you wanted it to be VERY stereotypical so I was wondering what kind of stereotype we were going for.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pluie
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 am

I would like to make a character as well but I'll wait till yu explain the full extent of pluie's question.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:30 am

I would like to take a nerd. But I do have a few of the same questions as pluie. I'll still take the character, I just want to make sure my character is to your standards.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 am

I would like to take the skater please! Same first two questions as Pluie, though I will still make a character either way.

Edit: Actually, scratch that. Thinking about it, my charcater is more of a quirky nerd/Skater but I'm not to sure if that's what you want...?

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Oh, sorry, I had PM'd Pluie about the questions. Lol. But here you go ^_^

1. It's 9-12

2. I'd prefer the FCs be real, and since the character skelly requires at least a few pics, it would probably be easier for you if you were to use an actor.

And for the last question, I've updated the introduction since then, adding a little description to each, but if you still have questions don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 pm

May I make a Gay ock, who is homophobic XD e doesn't want to acknowledge he's gay?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Would you mind if I took a nerd then?

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Jock*

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Sure ^_^ You can make whatever kind of character you want. And there's not really any need to reserve spots since it's pretty much unlimited. If the spots fill up, I'll add more openings. Though, I want to get at least one person in each clique before we start, preferably two.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompletelyCreative on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:29 pm

I have just posted a character submission, and I was just wondering if that was the correct thing to do. I'm just thinking if I should have asked before submitting or something? I'm really new, this is my first rp on this site, so I'm trying to do things right!
Thanks!
I'M COMPLETELY CREATIVE

CompletelyCreative
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Yeah, that's right. ^_^ I just accepted her.

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 pm

@Admire Do you think I could make my Jock Aubrey's brother?

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:44 pm

I ADDED HIM! I mean resubmitted

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey Inako, I've got an idea. Because Matthew is the protector of the nerds, and Skylar is an asshole to his nerd sister. We need to have some sort of rivalry between the two of them.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:06 am

I was going for that actually XD

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am

Awesome :)

Nerd vs. Jock. I can't wait.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:35 pm

Looking forward to this chemestr-COUGH-rivalry.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm

My first post he is going to be reading gay fanfic then throw his phone at someone....he is afraid of himself....and it's rival*COUGH* Chemistry

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu May 01, 2014 9:29 am

So... Are we waiting for more characters? I think we have plenty of them.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!