Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Too much EPICNESS alert level is !Level10 [lol]

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Too much EPICNESS alert level is !Level10 [lol]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultea on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:17 pm

(So much EPICNESS in this post I probably made the word up and had to write it in capital letters lol xD)

Okay, so, I'm rubbish at self-introductions *sweat drop*, as I put on the sheet of 'why I believe I am eligible to be a reading guru (250 words)': I do not like answering these types of questions as I simply need to spout a lot of nonsense that can not be proved while overexaggerating he positive qualities I supposedly poses and glorify myself more than competition in such a way and skill that mine is more believable to whoever poor soul that has been made to read through the applications with no pay rise. I've probably already scored browny points because I think this is quite a humorous response, out of the box at least; surely this must be a refreshing break from the "I am very open to talk with, so students can confess to me their love for those books adults would blush with at the checkout, never mind students", see I did it again? haha, I'm on roll today xD

Now, before I type up the whole response I handed in, I should stop, I easily get side tracked, you see? I mean, just read the first paragraph and you have evidence lol, okay, moving on xDD

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
My username is Ultea, long story short, I was playing this MMORG a few years back, Age of Sorcery? Anyone know it? So I wanted it to spell 'Ultra' but I misspelled and since then I always use the name Ultea on all pages I log into jaja, I guess you could say I adopted it as my online name xD

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
I actually found it on twitter, I recently made an account and I stumbled upon it half an hour ago, chance really xD

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
I've roleplayed for a couple of years now, I started with a bunch of friends on Whatsapp, and from there I stopped for a few months as I got bored, then I hooked up with a really good friend, had this amazing rp that lasted a good year, stumbled upon My Anime List, got into it there, roleplayed for the whole summer and just slowly stopped as all the clubs just died out and I was bored off school orientated one liners with no plot.

After that I completely stopped, so now I'm on Roleplay.me, been on there for a few days now, but its either men who want to date in real life or people who just suddenly stop replying for no reason once the rp finally gets past the introductory stage, so yeeeeaaah, that's the sob story of my life jaja, hopefully, things won't look as bleak here xD

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
Pretty much a page where I can roleplay to my hearts content with people who don't expect myself to come up with all of the plots, much-obliged xD

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
Anything and everything, really xD

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
Hobbies.. hmm, sport is a major one I guess, basketball, netball, judo, archery and footy, horses and badminton those are my main sports, watching anime, annoying friends, watching anime, reading and annoying friends. I said that twice, didn't I? haha, oh yeah, and using emoji's, I love emojis xD

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I can eat cake quicker than a vacuum cleaner can suck up sand? :D

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
I'd love to make some! I really really really would :DDD

And lastly...

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?
As it's a pretty long post I'll make it colourful and decorate it and kudos, I'll give you all kudos! jajaj

P.S. I literally got handed the badge of reading guru in assembly a few hours prior to me writing this :D

Anyways, if you're still reading this, thanks mate, hopefully, I'll have figured how the site works so I can get rping :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ultea
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Too much EPICNESS alert level is !Level10 [lol]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Welcome to the site! :D I read everything, do I get a cookie? You shouldn't have too hard a time finding some good roleplays on here. There's plenty of helpful folk, lots roleplays to look through, resources for anything you may need to brush up on, and there's always the Interest Check section when looking for partners.

I'm in the hunt for partners right now, so feel free to save my name to a list. Save for a hit list. You couldn't pay a killer enough to come after me.
"He is no guardian. He is a plague, leaving utter annihilation in his wake. You cannot hope to slay him."
"Then what can we do, Watcher?"
"Pray for swift oblivion. The Dryhtenweard comes."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Welcome to Role-Play Gateway! Be sure to check out the rules when you have a chance. There are only five, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming. Some other great spots to check out is the Role Play Academy if you ever need any help or have any writing-related questions. Furthermore the help forum is also a great place to start for questions regarding the site itself. Now if you are looking for role-play, which obviously you are, just check out the tab at the very top of the site. It should be the second link to the left that says role-play. Let us not forget if you're looking to have a little fun, forum games are always available.

We use a very unique tab system to organize our role-plays, so please do check it out! The chat bar at the bottom of the site is also a great tool (unfortunately however, our chat is currently down). It would be at the bottom of the site otherwise! Now, I had to read all that and you got to read my scripted spiel. That makes us about even. How did you know I loved those books? Also I'm an adult and a student does that count? Also wish I had a reason to be named Maestro. I just think highly of myself; master of the universe and all. I started role-playing on a Pokemon website but I've mostly been here the last seven years. Feels like an eternity.

Friends arent in short supply here. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask me. Or if you just want to talk I'm available for that too. I love to listen.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultea on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Someguyinhere wrote:Welcome to the site! :D I read everything, do I get a cookie? You shouldn't have too hard a time finding some good roleplays on here. There's plenty of helpful folk, lots roleplays to look through, resources for anything you may need to brush up on, and there's always the Interest Check section when looking for partners.

I'm in the hunt for partners right now, so feel free to save my name to a list. Save for a hit list. You couldn't pay a killer enough to come after me.

Nah, I wouldn't need to pay a killer, I'd come myself, after all, if you want a job done properly then you have to do it yourself xDD

as for the cookie, nah, I ate them hehe, but... *Ultea sheepishly hands over a slice of strawberry cake with Kudos topping* ^^

Ultea
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Someguyinhere on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Ultea wrote:
Someguyinhere wrote:Welcome to the site! :D I read everything, do I get a cookie? You shouldn't have too hard a time finding some good roleplays on here. There's plenty of helpful folk, lots roleplays to look through, resources for anything you may need to brush up on, and there's always the Interest Check section when looking for partners.

Nah, I wouldn't need to pay a killer, I'd come myself, after all, if you want a job done properly then you have to do it yourself xDD

as for the cookie, nah, I ate them hehe, but... *Ultea sheepishly hands over a slice of strawberry cake with Kudos topping* ^^

Best come loaded for bear. Alaskans are as durable as they are hairy. :p Yay, cake!

Someguyinhere
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultea on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Someguyinhere wrote:
Ultea wrote:
Someguyinhere wrote:
Best come loaded for bear. Alaskans are as durable as they are hairy. :p Yay, cake!

I'll come loaded for 2 bears, we Spanish are tougher than we look, just dont do well with the cold.. So yeah... maybe some other time? XD

Ultea
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!