Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Took Me Long Enough!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Took Me Long Enough!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Super Saiyan on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:09 pm

x3 Hey everyone! YES Eric! I'm finally posting! What the hell took so long, right? I've been a busy, busy girl. So, I'm not sure if I should say: "Hi, I'm new!" Or "Yo, I'm back." so... try to think of something in between. Anyway! I go by many, many names but for those that used to haunt the dark corners of Animemetro all those years ago (many, many years ago) I'm commonly known as LSS! =3 Alright, I'll try to stick around longer this time but I'l go ahead and apologize ahead of time: I have a lot of work to do and I might disappear from time to time. But no worries! I shall return (eventually).

Okay! Any and all questions will be taken now. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little Super Saiyan
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Re: Took Me Long Enough!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:14 pm

ImageImage
Welcome back to RPG. <<; Probably little reason to read the rules and the likes, because of the change, I'd give'em a glance at least. If you need any help at all getting back into the site, just PM me. Lemme know what you need. I'm here to help ^^. However, I'm sure you have Eric's contact info and all. So you are probably just chatting with him. Lmfao.

So what brings yah back?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm

Eric who?

Anyway, welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Eric=Remaeus.

And now...

LSS ZOMG ITZ YOU I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

It's been so long!! It's awesome to have you heeeeere.

^_^!!

<3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:48 pm

LSS! Finally! It's good to see you here! Weeeeee.

Welcome to RolePlayGateway, our humble little roleplaying site. Whether you still roleplay or not, you're sure to find enough entertainment around here to enjoy yourself. And, well -- if you don't, you can maul me.

*glomps*

It's good to seeee you!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey, awesome to hear you're back though I don't believe I know you. ^^;

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Super Saiyan on Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:34 pm

xD Wow, I got a fishstick. Awesome~~!

Q: "What bring you back?"
A: Well, I'm not entirely sure. o_O There I was, sitting at my desk minding my own buisness when I thought to myself: "I sure am bored." And found myself wandering through my bookmarks and loe and behold, here I am! Hehe.

OMFB! -Clings to Mel!- It's been so long that I feel old! XD!!

o_o -Takes it upon herself to maul Eric.- xD Well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up on RPing right away. I'm still in school and may only have time for a post or two here and there. But once summer comes up, I'm going to go NUTS! I need to knock the cobwebs out of my creative writing corner. xD

Little Super Saiyan
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!