Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

High School for the Rich and Famous

a part of “High School for the Rich and Famous”, a fictional universe by Zitacamron95.

Young Actors, Actresses, singers and successful programmers and even just kids with large trust funds are welcome to this school! We'll see just how great they think it is when drama finds them, just like every other school. (One Role open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “High School for the Rich and Famous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "High School for the Rich and Famous"

Character Sheet
Code: Select all
[center][img]1001%20Font%20of%20character's%20name[/img][img]gif%20of%20character[/img]
[size=100]FC: face claim
[color=#color]Speech Color: #color[/color] || [color=#different color]Thought Color: #different color[/color][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]1001%20Font%20that%20says%20Basic%20or%20a%20quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]picture%20of%20character[/img][/left][right][img]picture%20of%20character[/img][/right]
[center][color=color][size=150]Name[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=color][size=150]Age[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=color][size=150]Gender[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=color][size=150]Sexuality[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=color][size=150]Fame[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=color][size=150]Relationships[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]Font%201001%20that%20says%20Appearance%20or%20a%20quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]image%20or%20gif%20of%20character[/img]
[img]image%20or%20gif%20of%20character[/img]
[img]image%20or%20gif%20of%20character[/img][/right]
[center][color=#color][size=150]Height[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=#color][size=150]Weight[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=#color][size=150]Hair Color[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

[color=#color][size=150]Eye Color[/size][/color]
[size=125]Answer[/size]

More about the character's appearance (at least one paragraph)[/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]Font%201001%20that%20says%20Personality%20or%20a%20quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]picture%20of%20character[/img][/left]
[color=#color][size=150]Likes[/size][/color]
[color=#color][size=125]like 1:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]like 2:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]like 3:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]like 4:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]like 5:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]

[color=#color][size=150]Dislikes[/size][/color]
[color=#color][size=125]dislike 1:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]dislike 2:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]dislike 3:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]dislike 3:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]
[color=#color][size=125]dislike 5:[/color] quote or more explanation[/size]

More about the character's personality (at least one paragraph)
[hr][/hr]
[center][img]Font%201001%20that%20says%20History%20or%20a%20quote[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]image%20of%20character[/img][/right]
History Overview (at least three paragraphs)

Ideas I'd like to talk about with OOC once we've got a group interested!
-Adding a sort of social Media mechanic to the RP, possibly status updates in Post and threads for blog posts? I'd love to hear some ideas on how to make this work or if you're for or against having it at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: High School for the Rich and Famous

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 pm

May I reserve Face Claim Matt Lanter? If I could would you mind if I changed his Face Claim to Colton Haynes? Also I'd like to give him the name Demetrius Byers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OdessaGodessa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Yes, you can! The name and the face claim sound great to me!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello there. May I reserve the Pop Star?! :D Hm, I am unsure of her name right about now but as soon as I think of one, I'll let you know. :) Hope that's okay.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Okay, that's okay. Just let me know when you have a name for her. Are you okay with the face claim?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Yes, the face claim is perfectly fine with me. And! Her name will be Natayla.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Okay, she needs a last name though.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:34 pm

LOL. Henderson.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Great, thanks! That leaves two more open positions left before I can open up for other characters to be added.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Hey, I'd love to reserve the actress, FC: Caroline Sunshine. I reckon I'll call her Sally Monroe-Smith, and my favorite color is yellow!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Alright! Great! That leaves one last character available!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Actually, would you mind if I changed the FC to Elle Fanning?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I don't mind at all! I'll change that right now.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:28 am

Just finished my girl, hope you like her :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 am

She sounds great! Make sure to take a look at my character sheet, I sort of have relationships listed on how I want them to start out. This way the two group of five is all kind of connected together.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:27 am

I'll be submitting a character sheet for FC Alex Pettyfer !

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am

Okay! Just a quick check, you've read the rules right? I've been letting the favorite color thing slide because most people have been telling me the name of their character or that they've at least acknowledged that rule.

Also, with that, I will now be allowing people to submit their own characters! If you guys want to create your own and would like to play more than one, PM me so we can set that up!

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Oops, forgot to add that! Uhh lets go grey haha
& I usually don't name them until the end - I already submitted but it's Felix Oberlander!

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Okay! Thanks! I read your character and I really like what you're doing with him. That means we're just waiting on few more Characters then we can get this thing going.

Also, I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on adding a social media element to the RP. I'm thinking we could do a thread in the OOC for blogs in character, or we could do just a simple status update in the RP at the beginning of each post.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:26 pm

@By Starlight and @unicorns.are.real you two have a bit of a contridiction going on with your histories on how the two character's relationship started. One story says the two characters were dating since day one of I assume to be their freshman year of school and the other is saying senior year.

@OdessaGodessa and @Sunshine and Whiskey just a heads up you two have until tomorrow night to submit your characters otherwise I'll be opening the characters up to other people.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!