Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Westward Bound

Westward Bound

a part of “Westward Bound”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one ((More outlaws needed!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Westward Bound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Westward Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Hey guys! As the front page mentions, this is a remake of a RP I made ages and ages ago and really enjoyed. Hopefully it sparks some interest, but I realize these kind of RPs aren't usually as popular as fantasy, romance, what have you.

Anyway, any thoughts/questions/concerns can be posted here. :) Look forward to hearing from you!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Westward Bound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm

I've got a bit of an odd question, but are immigrants/foreigners allowed?
so smol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Absolutely. Did you have a specific character in mind?

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm cooking something up in my mind, i'll send it in when I get some more details down

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

Alright so my base premise is this: A soldier from the French army who deserted after the Franco-Prussian War. No way in hell England would accept him and his chances in Europe were slim, so he learned a bit of English and fled to the American West.

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:08 am

I like it! By all means, write away. And if you know anyone else who might be interested in a RP like this, that would incredibly helpful.

Looking forward to seeing your finished character!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ultimate Lazer on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Interesting. I might post a character later.

Ultimate Lazer
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Hope you do, Lazer. :) Let me know if you have any questions regarding specific roles or the RP as a whole

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Glmster, that sounds like fun.

I've submitted a work in progress, hope I can get her finished soon. She's an ex-slave and mysterious 'witch' woman

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello everyone, figured I would go ahead and introduce myself.

Also, I've submitted my character :)
"I only wish to leave my mark upon this earth.''

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:12 pm

Welcome Faith and Collin (and Coupons, of course), all your characters have been accepted, and the town roster on the front page has been updated. Thank you for your kickass writing samples; they were very fun to read :)

I'm just about done with Morgan's post, but you're all free to post whenever you like. Where you'd like to start your characters off is up to you. I figured I'd give people some time to mill around the town before introducing the first serious bit of trouble. Feel free to discuss character relationships here (how everyone in the town feels towards one another, who knows who and how well, etc.) or via PM.

Happy posting, and thank you again for joining Westward Bound. :)

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totchocity1 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Hey! I was wondering if you would like a brother/sister duo that owns the saloon to join the mix?

Totchocity1
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Hey, Totchocity! I would LOVE to get some characters in the Silver Spur, as I anticipate the saloon being a central hub for the characters. Happy to have a brother/sister duo join the crew :)

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 am

I hope my post was up to spec's haha

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:16 am

Nonononono, I wasn't ready! I have loads more to add! Nobody read Minty's profile yet!

Luv, I wanted to thrash out some deets with you, since you're playing the Doc, and he and Minty might have some issues

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Okay, ready now.

Collin, it looks like Minty and Samuel may have some cause for conflict already...

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collin115 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Faith Fanon wrote:Okay, ready now.

Collin, it looks like Minty and Samuel may have some cause for conflict already...

I take it because Sam comes from Missouri and had family in the Confederacy?

Well, I will say that Sam's family didn't have a lot. They had no slaves or anything like that. It's why his family is so large, needed a lot of kids to work a small farm.

Collin115
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Collin115 wrote:I take it because Sam comes from Missouri and had family in the Confederacy?

Well, I will say that Sam's family didn't have a lot. They had no slaves or anything like that. It's why his family is so large, needed a lot of kids to work a small farm.

No, cos of his role in the Comanche wars

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totchocity1 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Finished my two! I only wrote one writing sample though. I hope that's okay.

Totchocity1
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Faith, I'd love to hash out the details of Morgan and Minty's acquaintance. I love conflict, and you're right; I'm sure these two don't see eye to eye on much. Morgan is a man of reason, and I'm sure he'd find Minty's "witchcraft" off putting, to say the least. If you want to establish a backstory or talk about a specific incident between them, feel free to PM me!

Totchocity, both your characters have been accepted. I'll update the town roster and add them in. Hopefully we'll hear from our sheriff soon. :) In the mean time, happy posting, everyone.
Last edited by Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!