Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

a part of “Bleach|| A New Era Cont.”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

It has been approximately five months since passing Shin'ō Academy, six individuals are now settling into their respective Squads. However that doesn't change the bonds they formed while at the Academy, but they will soon face the coming storm

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach|| A New Era Cont.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Can't wait to slice and dice and then look in terror at a horde, just to slice and dice some more. Gonna be fun to write.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Yes...yess...let the terror flow through you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:42 pm

It is with great pain and the biggest apologies that I must withdraw. I am so sorry for not commenting on this sooner, life has gotten unexpectedly hectic all of a sudden and I am withdrawing from all my current roleplays. I wish you all the best and I hope to work with you again in the future when I'm less busy...

Again I am so sorry and even more so it's taken me this long to get to this topic.
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:44 pm

No it's totally find Reliquary! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors! Maybe we will find ourselves in the same role play in the future.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Dang. Is everyone still on holiday break? Party animals.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:47 pm

> Dang. Is everyone still on holiday break? Party animals.

> Dang. Is everyone still on holiday break?

> Is everyone still on holiday break?

> still on holiday break?

> holiday break?

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 am

I wish I was still on holiday break >3>

Can't say I'm much of a party animal either.

Just twiddling my thumbs in patience.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:12 am

Patience for rp? or patience for life? I'm multitasking and doing both.

@Byte lol

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:53 am

Incidentally, if you're curious my workload is currently sky high and I quite honestly have lost the heart to post anything at the moment. Guess with traineeship approaching uni felt it necessary to unload some more busywork for me. So, y'know, forgive me if I put some stuff on the backburner.

Representation:

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 am

Haha that's understandable.

It's a little bit of both Damioa quq

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Dang Byte. Sounds like you got a lot on your plate, and no worries Pol. We all have those times when we're at the thin of our patience. We just gotta be patient about that too I suppose. Just want you guys to no, I support you both and I'll always be around shall the time come that you're ready to kick this to season 2. lol. I'm always lurking. . .

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:05 pm

That is the best use of a meme I've seen all day.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:35 am

Well, not really, but I posted at least. Figured I may as well before I'm off for traineeship and all that. On that note, if we're still running this show and you need some more characters I might be willing to add a second one to the roster. Y'know, just to fill the quota since we're missing half the group. *shrug*

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 am

*lurking cloak fails* darn, looks like the batteries wore out

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 pm

That would be wonderful Byte. I won't make you create a second character.

I'm hoping we can continue the show, at least to a better stopping point.

Should we be giving you some new batteries?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 am

polarbear, if im just given batteries how am i supposed to learn to not waste them?

*gasp* dont tell me, that's actually part of an elaborate plan to indulge my catly ways and become dependent

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 am

*Gasps* Dangnabit. Foiled again. How'd you know!?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:54 am

who said anything about foiling? I'm a house cat. May I please have batteries for my lurking cloak?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Since ya asked so nicely you can have them

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:34 am

yay! also wooo spring break at end of school day tomorrow

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!