Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

How We Used to Be

How We Used to Be

a part of “How We Used to Be”, a fictional universe by Wafflesx.

"I want to go back to the days where love was more than a word, being together was for a lifetime, and saying goodbye was only until tomorrow."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “How We Used to Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

How We Used to Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Any questions, concerns, comments, reservation, just post it here! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: How We Used to Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:02 pm

May I reserve Rachel McAdams? Depending on the interest in this I might also want to take on a guy... Just let me know if you would be ok with that.
In This World its not FAITH That Saves Us But DEFIANCE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IamQ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:10 pm

You've got it!
I don't have a problem with you taking up a male, but if we could wait a few days and see if anyone else might take them. If not, its all yours :)

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:29 am

roleplay/how-we-used-to-be/characters/the-rich-one

Is it alright if I reserve The Rich One but change the FC to Kate Beckingsale??

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:49 am

I'm not quite sure that your character fits this roleplay and as for Kate Beckingsale, she's just a smidge older than the other characters, I was hoping someone in their late 20s or very early 30s. Kate is in her 40s.

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:35 am

Could I reserve The Nerd? :)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:43 am

You've got it! :D

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:25 am

nothing here <3
Last edited by ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 am

Sure, this is good. Just need an FC a little older, I wanted their age to be 27-30 so that everyone's a bit matured and would've been set with their lives, but there was always something missing (eachother).

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am

Yay awesome!!! After my nails dry i know I'm gonna wanna game for a bit, but after that i'll get my cs up!!
Btw, the faceclaim is actually 26, so ill change the age to that vs. 21 :P

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Hahaha that sounds like me xD
Torn between waiting for my nails to dry or game.
I kind of like the idea of her also being the youngest which is also why she's a bit left out. (If that's what you intend)

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Mind if I reserve The Rich One? Mind if I change the face claim to Leighton Meester though?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Yup, that's fine :)

Note: If you guys could provide me a hex code for your character, whether here or on your character sheet, that would be great :D

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm

May I reserve The Bad Boy. Hot damn Henry is such a nice FC
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IamQ on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Hey I've had a family crisis, I'll try and finish my girl as son as possible.

IamQ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:46 pm

@Shirogane: right!? and sure!

@IamQ: its alright. I hope everything's okay. I know it's during the week so I'm not too picky about the deadline.

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Got my CS up!! <3 <3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Nicely done!
Hopefully everyone can get theirs in by the end of this week.
I'm very excited for this to start! :)

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Hullo!
Sorry I wasn't able to get mine in within the 48! Connection was cutting out a bit. :/ I'll have mine in by the end of the day!

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wafflesx on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:00 pm

It's quite alright. I also realized it was during the week and people have their own things to do. So, don't sweat it. :)
I can't wait to see!

Wafflesx
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!