Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Divine Intervention: A Fantasy Adventure

a part of “Divine Intervention: A Fantasy Adventure”, a fictional universe by Senpai.

In a world guided heavily by deities, history tells of them coming and going. With the rebirth of the Lunar Goddess, a small group sets out to explore the world and discover the truth about it, the gods, and their place in it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divine Intervention: A Fantasy Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:19 am

Hey, everyone. Senpai here.

Please use this thread to contact myself and others with anything regarding the story. This will be the go-to thread for communicating with other players and myself about the world, characters, story, and everything else. We have room for: ONE(1) more character, so please feel free to send me a PM pitching your character ideas, concepts, or questions. I'll only be selecting that number more players for this story, so hit me with everything you've got!

Feel free to post away! Thank you for checking this thread and the roleplay!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Divine Intervention: A Fantasy Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Gotta get to work on my character! Glad this is up and excited to get this started.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:05 am

Hey-hey, glad to hear it! Let me know any ideas you have and all that and I'll help you work it all out to fit the setting. But take your time collecting your ideas and wants~

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Is...is nobody seriously going for this?
But-....But this story idea is awesome... ;-;
Also: Hello, Yang.
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Well that's a nice reaction. I appreciate it. But people have contacted me privately as well and we do have the full group! Just waiting on everyone to gather ideas and all that~

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Just for reassurance, nobody has left yet, have they? I just finished up my own character so, if I am correct, we should be good to go now.
Y'all still alive?

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!