Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Grisha Chronicles

The Grisha Chronicles

a part of “The Grisha Chronicles”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Years after the shadows of the Unsea are extinguished, new enemies dawn. The fate of the kingdoms depend on the unlikely alliance of outcasts and criminals. They will uncover the web of deceit and discover the truth is much greater than they'd imagined.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Grisha Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Grisha Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:48 pm

I am a massive perv. I am the perv of pervs. At least I was sensitive enough to censor his nipples. You're welcome.

Also, very important notice. I'm leaving for Japan this Thursday and will be away for 10 days or so. I won't be easy to reach then but I'll do my best to post at least once or twice. Meanwhile, I will leave you in the soft, supple hands of my co-GM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Same here though, I'll be in Cuba for about 6 days, and I'll try to post beforehand but here is a little warning lmao. Also I'm forever crying @ Taras, that POOR CINNAMON BUN.
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Jeez, look at all you lucky s.o.b's, going on wonderful holidays to different countries (the jealousy is strong in this one, lul)

Anyways, apologies for not having posted yet, la.lune and I are still working on our collab, but we'll try to get it up ASAP so that Fang can continue to be his glorious, swashbuckling self.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Nice post guys!

I'm sadly not travelling somewhere exciting for Christmas, but I've got lots of family around so I won't be as active as before. But, if anyone needs me or wants to work on a collab with me I'm definitely still available. Hit me up with a PM, direct any questions my way if you need!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:45 am

Hello my boos! I hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas. I apologise for my absence and the hastily written post. I'm still in Tokyo but will return in a few days!

Meanwhile, I'd just like to clarify that apart from Alvida and Dmitri, no other characters should know Fang's real name. He goes only by "Fang" in all his dealings and is known to his crew as such :) (Also lol omg swashbuckling - that is best word I have ever heard used to describe Fang. It conveys the entirety of his persona)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:49 pm

So, Layla and I were chatting and decided that of our own characters they would be sorted as follows into the Hogwarts' houses:

Gryffindor - Alvida and Katya
    Ravenclaw - Dmitri
    Slytherin - Fang
    Hufflepuff - Taras

Our next question, where would everyone else go?? Please, if you have time and an idea, let us know! ;)

p.s Happy 2017 everyone! Will try and post for Taras tomorrow :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Sin is a Slytherin and Disa is a Ravenclaw. No hesitation whatsoever, lol.
I see someone making an edit of this in the future... (seriously, someone please do. It'll be awesome)
Oh and Happy (belated) New Year, everybody!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 am

I'm screaming, but in a good way. I hope the new year treats all of you well! The bar has never been set so low.

I will admit, I was at a bit of a loss at what to write about, not knowing what would push the narrative forward without seeming like a waste of words. Succinctness and all that jazz. But don't worry my guys, we will get it finished and hopefully sooner rather than later they can all meet up so everyone can beat the shit out of them they can have a nice long chat. Oh and if it wasn't obvious Anya is a Slytherin. Fun fact, did you know Hufflepuff in French is Poufsouffle. Pronounced 'Poof soof'. I thought it was adorable.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Happy New Year! Hopefully, it can only go up from here, everybody! *weakly* Right?

Verix, never have I been more thrilled to be a Hufflepuff in my entire life. Poof soof. God bless.

Adrian might've been in Slytherin, but he isn't ambitious enough to be a part of their crowd, so he's Ravenclaw. Looking forward to the first posts of 2017, ahhh!

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Bea is actually so hard to place in a house, she'd be a hybrid of them all really. Maybe a gryffindor? Confusing gal.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:17 am

I love plots that build upon other plots. Plots with plots that have some more plots. So seriously, if anybody has anything in particular they'd like their characters to do or experience, or just any interesting ideas to share, we're more than happy to hear you out. Like yeah we have a plan and some big reveals to unravel, but we're flexible and open to anything. There's always a chance that we could weave it in.

Also whilst we try to bring everyone together so our characters can interact and they can be immersed in the main plot, I don't actually mind having characters going off on their own sometimes if that's what you need/want for them! There're only really a couple rules to follow and that's 1) no OP characters i.e. no easy breezy taming of Onikh and 2) no writing on behalf of emperors, major leaders, whole armies etc without our green light first. That being said, there's no need for our characters to split up as they'll all be brought together soon enough.

On that note, once a few more posts are written and we get a better idea of where everyone is, we're gonna timeskip! Our characters will board a pirate ship and sail out of Ravka ;)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 am

Four days into 2017 and I'm just now wishing everyone a happy new year. My slack ass, jfc. Nevertheless, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Things have been pretty hectic on my end and will be for the next couple of weeks but FRET NOT! I'll still be able to post if need be. I doubt there's anything that could tear me away from this RP now, even moving across the country. (Spoiler: that's what's up. I'm moving to the West Coast!!)

@Cloud already knows where I sorted Frigg, but I thought I'd announce it in case anyone makes an edit. (someoneplzmakeanedit) Frigg's a Hufflepuff! Or a Poufsouffle, like @Verix said. Which is honestly amazing. It was a toss up between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor for her, but I think you guys will see more of her Pousouffle side when we get balls deep in this thing. I have great love for the Huffles, even though I'm a Slytherin. Slytherpuff is my favorite inter-house relationship tbh.

@Layla, I do have two things I know I want to do for Frigg that I'd like to discuss with you at some point. Whenever you get the time. Won't be anything big, but it might help her develop her as a character. Other than that I've got nothing set in stone for her. If anyone wants to hmu with something, feel free.

Anyway! I'll be around, my lovelies! I'll check back here periodically whenever I get the chance ಠ‿↼ I promise I'll keep myself updated as much as I can. Our GMs know how to get in touch with me. Stay wonderful, you guys! I shall return ~

esoteric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:22 am

Hi guys! I am working on a post, it's about 800 words now. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it up tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay, who knew family reunions required so much time talking with people?!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 am

Oh my gosh so I finally reread the posts and I love Adrian so much. His reactions are so great, and I didn't realize that he fought the Onikh because he wanted a saliva sample. In Frigg's words, what a nerd.

Regardless of that though Jack and I are planning on having our post up by Sunday! Sorry for the long ass wait mes amis.

Verix
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:49 am

xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
what is up my dudes
lmao sorry i've been so quiet here i promise i'm not dead (just on the inside #edgelord)
i hope 2017 is bein ok to y'all so far !!!! :''')
anyway this is really important: aleks is a hufflepuff. there are no other options. the human embodiment of a large golden retriever — obviously a poufsouffle. and my edgelord mikkel is obvs a slytherin lol

At any rate, as Verix said, we're working on a post soon and hope to have it completed by Sunday (annie's always dicking off though so idk)
We've already started planning it and honestly I haven't stopped laughing all night so I'm really excited.

(And yes ok tru honestly Adrian might ?? be one of my favorite characters of all time ??? I swear to god i've actually said "regret. instant regret." in real life like at least three times. I love him. What an egg.)

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am

I AM LOVING THE POSTS GUYS LIKE SRSLY I AM OVERWHELMED BY OUR CHARACTER INTERACTIONS

Jack and Annie - I can't wait for Mikkel and Anya to be held hostage by a mob of angry little girls trapped in adult bodies

And I have to agree with the aforementioned duo. Adrian's a treat. Like srsly, never has a fictional character with magical powers caught in an age old war between species been more relatable. Pls if he was reincarnated in modern day he'd have a million twitter followers and a Youtube blog called Adrianisnotonfire

Lastly, expect a collab between Katya Volkov and Aleksey Utkin a.k.a. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable a.k.a. Team satan's spawn and naked baby cupid

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Awww! :') You guys are too good to Adrian! You all are much sweeter than he deserves! But I do agree about how relatable he his, he just refuses to deal with any trick ass bitchery that may be afoot. We all have a little bit of Adrian inside of us, sprinkling salt and poor decisions throughout the world.
A gift. He's such a gift.
(And I love ALL the characters, especially Aleks because he reminds me of me, but we got quite a team here! :D)

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duchessofnightmares on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:14 am

Hello! My name is Duchie and I hope I'm not tool late in the game to join!
I'd lIke to take that Alkemi spot, With the face claim of

FC: BRIANNA HILDEBRAND

As for Fantasy, I don't do high Fantasy much but Betweeners was a good read, and my favorite paranormal will always bee Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Series. very majestic indeed. Armstrong's smile scares me though....Any who, I'm a huge horror fiction fan, so if you ever catch yourself in the mood, Alex Gordon Smith's Escape From Furnace series holy hamburgers.

Hope I make the cut!

duchessofnightmares
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 am

Hi duchess! Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting anyone else to show interest at this point. Unfortunately, things have been set in motion and it's not possible for us to incorporate another character. I hope you understand! We hope to see you around.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duchessofnightmares on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm

That's fie, thank you for the quick reply! If you start any new stories in the future please give me a PM i'd be happy to join!

duchessofnightmares
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!