Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You'll Do What I Wish For

You'll Do What I Wish For

a part of “You'll Do What I Wish For”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

What would you wish for if you could wish for anything? Try it out with Tyche's Genie app.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You'll Do What I Wish For”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: You'll Do What I Wish For

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Yeah, I've had a lot to do as well this week. My time was limited since I was going to school and worked as well (while trying to start writing my 15-page essay). but I started working on Kirie today since I got off work early!
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:57 am

Alrighty Kirie is done but I'm thinking of making a male to even up the cast a little. We're still waiting on some characters to be made so perhaps I will do that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:10 am

Ah looks like we will soon get things underway! I'm so excited!
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Wooo!! :DDDD

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Much excite!!

baby-sick-skin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:46 am

So, I have decided to make another character but once again I can't decide for what character I want to make! Yay!

So, the character I did plan to do is this typical popular guy that probably too much of a douchebag to care about what people think of him. But behind closed doors he comes from a broken home and just wants to fix that.

And the other one is a transgender female, I've used this one in different roleplays. And I didn't want to use him since I wanted to make more male roles. But at the same time, it would be funny to have him turn into a actual girl and the other app user's being like "What?" while all the other ones just acts like he has always been one.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:04 am

I would very much like seeing a transgender character here, seeing as I am transgender myself. She'll be very intresting to see.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

I think it would be very interesting to see as well!^_^

baby-sick-skin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Alright I think I will recreate Skylar in that case! I just need to fix the sheet a little bit! ^^

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 am

Alright the front page has been updated with the two new character's that has been added! And I'm soon going to PM those who will receive the app. So, those who hasn't made their characters should start to finish them!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Finally completed Ameya's bio! I'm sorry it took me so long. I ended up a lot busier than I expected with Christmas shopping and the like.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:25 am

Alright I will send a PM to those who gets the app first now!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hurray! I'm so excited!

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Yaaay!!! :D

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:09 pm

When does people want this to start? Everyone seems pretty busy at the moment so we could wait a bit if that's the case?

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm ready whenever. I've got pretty much nothing to do for a week and and half.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:58 pm

I have the rest of this week completely freexD after that I go back to school for Jan term x3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Same here. I'm game whenever.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22 pm

I'm free almost all the time, so whenever you guys are ready, so am I.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:34 am

Alright! I will try to think of what to write in the first post and start this!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!