Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You'll Do What I Wish For

a part of “You'll Do What I Wish For”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

What would you wish for if you could wish for anything? Try it out with Tyche's Genie app.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You'll Do What I Wish For”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Alright thank you for paying attention to my roleplay! If you are interested in joining please copy this and fill it out:

Code: Select all
[center][font=times new roman][img]IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER[/img]
Reputation | Reason | Face claim[/font][/center]

So, I have two character ideas in mind. But one of them does need a partner in crime because it wouldn't be so fun to direct wishes towards a NPC. So if anyone feel like brave enough to encounter some revenge from an ex just say so. If not I will go with my other idea.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: You'll Do What I Wish For

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:47 pm

I would love to reserve a two characters.

The cool, and mysterious guy. He holds true to the tall, dark, and handsome stereotype. Katana is also very smart and is known for getting some of the top scores on his tests. | Katana's reason for wanting the App is to become smarter. | Mabuchi Kou

She is new to this school and there is something strange about her. She always seems happy but some people have said they have seen tears on her face. Is she really that unhappy about being at a new school? | Nana just wants to be left alone. | yuzuriha inori
Last edited by baby-sick-skin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

baby-sick-skin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:21 pm

This looks like a lot of fun!

She is avoided by many due to her intimidating demeanor. A bit of a hot head who earned the nickname Ara for her crudeness. She is also a well-known athelete although there are rumors floating around that she's done some bad thinngs|Ikari wants nothing more than to be understood.|Moon Young Lee.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Jun is known for her witty mind and quick humor. She loves a good joke, especially one directed at her. She hates conflict and will easily change the subject is someone pried too deep into her past. Overall she's a good friend to have, one that'll always have your back.| What Jun wants the most is to fall in love. | Ayano Tateyama

@Lyysa I'd be willing to do some kinda of collab between our characters.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:02 pm

I'd also like to reserve a spot.

Ameya isn't close to anyone at the school, having transferred in only a month ago. However, she's earned quite a reputation for herself as being an "aloof genius," frequently scoring near, if not at the top of her class. However, she also seems to be incredibly arrogant, rebuffing attempts at conversation and generally avoiding contact with others.| Wants to make amends for old mistakes, and possibly learn how to deal with people properly along the way. | Kujou Sakurako, although this may change.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyBestNameIsTaken on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Katsu Ito has always been short for his age, here he is 18 and he only stands 5'3". This is part of him that he has come to accept. He usually does well on his tests and studies just not as well as Katana. Many know him for his sense of humor and most don't mess with him due to his close relationship with Ikari, having been neighbors growing up. | Due to his short stature and mediocre physique he hasn't dated a girl in years. He wishes to be desireable, to be attractive. | Yukine

MyBestNameIsTaken
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:48 am

Hi everyone! It's awesome that so many found my roleplay interesting!

I have something to admit though, I used an old character sheet that I've used when creating some of my characters and someone who had already started making their character made me aware of some things I forgot to change in it. So the character sheet is not yet done! I need to fix it but won't be able to do so until later today. So to those who hasn't started making their character please wait until I've fixed the character sheet!

And to those who has already started, just erase the part about powers. If I find something else that needs to be changed I will let you know!

@afreerobin I do have a victim for the revenge plot but sure! That could be fun. If you're still interested let me know by PM and we can plot in secret.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyBestNameIsTaken on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 am

Since we have some time I would like to go over character relations with everyone. I included a few in my reservations that I can easily change later on upon request or if we work something else out. Feel free to PM me!

MyBestNameIsTaken
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:54 am

I feel like Katsu and Katana could be really cute friends?

baby-sick-skin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:44 am

@ MyBestNameIsTaken
I like the idea of Ikari and Katsu being neighbors! I will definitely send you a pm later today.

I will be messaging others as well!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TIα‘•K on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:24 am

Luka is quite popular in the sense that He is well known among others for His appearance & skill in soccer, although little can see that He often deludes others & uses people more often than not to get what he wants. Luka's company can either be favorable or torture depending on the individual & their relations with Him | Luka has a pure desire to control, including the people & environment around Him | Heine Rammsteiner

TIα‘•K
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:40 pm

@BestName: I like how Ameya's and Katsu's images are literally just both of them derping at the camera. It feels like a staring contest. Ameya loses, though, 'cause she blinked.

Also, as for relations with other characters go, Ameya probably won't be close friends with anybody, due to being a transfer student who lives alone, but I'm not averse to having her start out with specific opinions of different characters based on brief interactions since her arrival, ending up living next door to her in the same apartment building, or the like. So, if anyone had something like that in mind, please PM me.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Alright so the first page has been updated and the character sheet has been edited! I think it's okay now but if you find anything else that looks strange just let me know!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Kirie was once popular, maybe not the best of the best. but she wouldn't call herself a loser. Well, that was before and now it's different. Kirie would definitively call herself a loser, a nobody. Because everything she had built up went up in flames when their shared friends choose her ex before her - believing she's a bad person | Kirie aren't sure what she want, sometimes she just wants to turn back time and have her old life back and at other times she just want to burn her ex to ashes and destroy his life like he destroyed hers | Yuuko Kanoe

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyBestNameIsTaken on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:53 am

@Polarisbear: Alright I'll be looking forward to it

@Babt-sick-burn: I'd like that as well!

MyBestNameIsTaken
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baby-sick-skin on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:08 am

@MyBestNameIsTaken awesome!!

baby-sick-skin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Hey! I'd love to reserve, if there are any spots left.

Known as the girl who is always asking to go to the nurse's office. She's almost always sick with something, so much that she's notorious for it. | Often afflicted with sickness and disease, she wishes to be healthy... and on top of that, sicken the rest of the school so they know what it feels like. | Chidori Takashiro

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:38 am

Sure you can! I have no limits!

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:02 am

Alright, cool! Thank you! I'll get my character in ASAP~

Edit: Submitted! :33

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Sorry it's taking me so long to get Ameya submitted. Bit busy with finals. After tomorrow, though, I should have a lot more free time, so I'll try to get her submitted by Sunday.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!