Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

Two packs are at war while protecting a town from vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy and I'm trying to think of what Lucian and Willow would be doing lol
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:14 am

I'll work up that previously promised post sometime today as well, got kicked down by a bug halfway through Wednesday and I'm only now starting to feel mostly "human" again. I apologize for the delay.

Post is up for Nathaniel this evening, but storm coming in is fudging with electricity occasionally and there's a tornado watch currently - so I can't guarantee that Markus or Charlie will be ready tonight.
Last edited by listentothetimpani on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Ok so I swear I WILL get a post up tomorrow at some point... I'm just still doing homework right now and I know I won't be able to get to it tonight.

Alright... I'm super sorry. Within a couple days I got emails about 2 interviews for a summer internship. I promise to try and get a post up as soon as possible. But if not I'll just make Willow show up a wee bit late and Lucian busy killing someone or something.

So so sorry :(

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 pm

omg I finally posted!! ha

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Sorry I haven't been active very much but I have kept up to date on things.I have been so busy with my jobs, I'm literally working everyday. The boss at one of my jobs is sooooo annoying and frustrating and doesn't help much when she should, in my opinion, which leaves most of the work to us crew members and shift leaders. Not to mention the fact that in the summer she's supposed to be making me assistant manager yet the current assistant manager isn't leaving until after summer...

So I'm working on quitting there, finding an apartment so I can move out of my parents place, Got a brand new kitty that was born two days ago named Milo (he's still with his mamma until I can find a place and after its ok for me to take him). So that's my life right now.

Anyway, I needed that little rant, I will try to post sometime tonight or tomorrow. Also I will be sending PMs to those who haven't posted yet.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:18 am

I'll be posting again tomorrow evening / Friday morning.
Been busy, and having trouble with RPG servers off/on whenever I did had the time to pop on.
Sorry, sorry, and Thank you! :)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:46 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post yet, I've been really busy with homework. I will try to get something up soon.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Oh come on! Not again! *Starts Kicking Random People* Post!

Lel, figured I'd at least stir up some OOC posting in the least. As long as the group is staying in touch that means the rp hasn't died.... right? o.o

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:51 pm

I've been super busy at work and school. With spring break coming up I'll have more time to be online. Plus I'm going to Florida for a week so I won't really be working either. So once I get to Florida I will send out PM'S to those who have yet to make their first post, maybe that will get things rolling again.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:53 pm

My posts are finally up and Brooklyn's Cs is finished, sorry for the hold up guys!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 am

I'm not sure if y'all's news outlets have mentioned about the wind-whipped wildfires in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and Colorado? But I have been up in the disaster zone of the Texas panhandle over my extended absence here; helping out a family friend that'd bought land up there half-half with my Grandfather and lost 98% of the land, fencing, the herd. Grandfather and I got home this morning with the four cattle and a couple horses that made it through the fires and should be OK once they heal from the external/internal burns, while our friend is waiting up there for the volunteers / emergency fund folks to make their rounds to him to repair fencing... I do plan on getting on here as a distraction and working on a post asap, but first today I need to deal with the exhaustion of that nightmare by doing nothing for a little while. I'm back again though!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 am

I'm sorry to hear that, I actually haven't watched the news for a while. I hope everything turns out OK.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 am

I've pmed everyone about relationships (I did it a while ago but whatever)
So if everyone could respond (even if it's only a 'sounds good') that would be great

For anyone who doesn't respond but has read the message - I will assume you thought what I typed would work and will make that their current relationship (I can always change it if you pm me but I'd rather get it finished and have a few wrong that I need to fix rather then have it incomplete)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:09 am

WELP for some reason it won't let me edit my character relationships post anymore.... ;-;

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm working up to posting by tomorrow afternoon for my trio.

@Half:
Thank you. It will be OK, eventually, just a little rough for wear...

@ Lost:
Forum posts tend to lock-down somewhere between two weeks - month, and won't let you edit / update information. I know I was slow on finalizing all of Markus' (and Charlie's is very sad) relationships in their form posts versus Nath being the most complete, so it isn't perfect / updated / edited; but I think everyone has been rather fantastic with the PMs that I've seen personally, so even if we have a vague idea over those messages and not written down on the forum is something, better than nothing. So, I wouldn't stress too much over it!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 am

I will post tonight, hopefully that will get things back on track.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:42 pm

OK I will def post tomorrow! For sure! Also I just wanted to check something about Julie, did any of your characters have an interest in her as a mate? I looked through PMS but didn't find anything just wanted to be sure.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Hey guys, While we wait for posts, I have a new RP I'd like to invite you to. Red Blood and Silver Wings Let me know if your interested.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:40 pm

RL happens sometimes...
I'm back, more or less, and working on finishing that post I promised forever ago.
My apologies, and I hope we can start rocking and rolling with this wonderful role-play again shortly.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:48 pm

As am I Listen, I'm going through finals now. Trying to get a few things on here done but school is kicking my ass. I'm tired all the time. I'm trying you guys, I promise.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!