Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

a part of “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

Two packs are at war while protecting a town from vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cherry Blossom's War -Reboot-

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

@ Half
Understandable, and Best of luck to you!

On an more or less related note, has lightningpoint pulled out?
I did not notice last night when I posted for Nathaniel, but noticed just now while I was working up Markus (and hopefully Charlie as well) too post this evening; Nadine's profile page is still available to be tagged, but is not available on the character list at this time. Just curious?

Finished posts for my trio this morning, Whew!
(04/19/2017)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:47 pm

I will try to post as soon as I can. I have finals the first week of May so if not before then, then once I'm done with finals I'll post!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 am

OK, I have free time most of the day tomorrow so I will definitely whip up a post. I have a job interview. A lot of stuff has been going on so I'm trying to juggle it all.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 am

Yeah I wish I could post sooner but finals are a mess... and I'm still searching for an internship. But... I quit my horrid job xD

I may be able to post tomorrow before work, depending on when I get up.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:25 am

Hello all. I've finally posted and I apologize again for the wait as school just has me really busy. On that note, I would also like to the mention that I will be in school through the summer as well (my college's schedule is weird) so I apologize in advance for any times you may be waiting for me to post. Oh, and for everyone with finals coming up: good luck!

Listen--- First and foremost, I hope that yourself, your friends, and your family are OK after the fires. Also, I noticed that Nadine had disappeared from the character tab as well. When I visited her character page it said that she is played by RolePlayGateway, so I am assuming lightningpoint abandoned the character.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:27 pm

@ SI -
Thank you for you concern m'dear. My family and I are far south of the original destruction caused by the fires; but the economic, property, and animal loss has been extremely hard regardless due to our investments helping that family friend originally buy the home, land, and cattle; and now helping him out with the recovery (good news, two of the four cows that made it actually had their calves this month, and are feeding well despite their scar-burned utters; the horses are still skittish but looking better physically every day). Fencing is almost repaired, theirs plans for a trailer home to be moved in until the house can be rebuilt, and I received a picture this week of the grass barely starting to peek out of that blackened dirt. Slowly but surely, we'll get back to normal... On another note, Isent lightningpoint a PM a couple days ago and haven't heard back yet but we'll see if she's abandoned Nadine / this role-play for good or if she may come back. I just heard back from her right after I posted here on the forum. She's interested and would love to come on back. I'm not sure yet if she'll just resubmit Nadine, or continue to post with / tag her old profile.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Guys!!!! I was literally about to post when my computer crashed! It was such a perfect post! I can not believe this. Ok, I am going to restart my post and work on it in word so it will not get lost again. IT WILL BE UP TONIGHT!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:17 am

I apologize for anyone who is waiting on me to post. I have finals this week so my life is a mess. If not tomorrow evening, I'll post Wednesday evening because that's when my finals will be over! THANK GOD!! lol I regret taking 3 writing classes with my 2 design classes.... I have no time to function.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 03, 2017 9:26 pm

BOOMMMMMM!! Posted... finally lol. Sorry for the delay everyone but now I'll be back to my fast posting self :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 am

@ Everyone ||

I'm still hanging around, and more or less ready to post again - but I was trying to give lightningpoint a few more days since my last PM sent to her, before I yank Nathaniel to be ready to respond to someone else. If I don't hear from her tomorrow, I'll post with Markus and Charlie at least, and by the next post Nathaniel will re-join my posting trio (so, if there's any phone-calls, texts, whatever, going his way; bug him if you want too). Thank you!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon May 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm lurking. I figured I give Lost a chance to post for Serena and Listen a chance to post for Charlie before I post again.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri May 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Hey there y'all, I apologize for any wait I've caused, life's been busy throwing curve-balls lately. Lightningpoint did receive and read my private message, but I've yet to hear anything back. So, I'm moving forward on that note, so I plan to post with all three of my characters sometime over this holiday weekend - if I'm not too busy with all that entails, if not, at least by Tuesday evening with my day off from work. Thank you!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:49 pm

I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I've had nonstop work and my boss is being a jerk about my hours and I've been so tired lately I haven't even been online!!!

I will try to revive this and post either this weekend some time or Tuesday since thats my off day this week.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!