Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Immortal Ties

Immortal Ties

a part of “Immortal Ties”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

A string of fate twists itself around several Tokyo residents-- mortal, immortal, and neither alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Immortal Ties”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Immortal Ties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi there iCat! The gender balance is decent enough I believe, so you're more than welcome to use Jenn Im :) I'm not terribly fussed if we end up with one more female than male, or vice versa.

Updated:
    Missing souls: 3 females, 1 male (2 roles free)
    Reincarnations: 3 females, 1 male (4 roles free)
    Charge: 3 males (2 roles free)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 am

@Cloud; Hee~ I know! I've been wanting to use her for ages but she's never felt like quite the right fit. Until now, anyway... mwahaha~

And oops, sorry, I completely missed that rule, somehow. I'll switch my CS over, ASAP! :)
Last edited by rubytuesday on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Ruby, glad to provide a roleplay for her then :)

Everyone, for those of you who haven't submitted a WIP and reserved over two days ago, you've got until tonight to get it in before I clear your reserve :)

Also, I don't usually mind about people using different character sheets, except that this time I put it in the rules.. so anyone not using the sheet provided, would you pretty please switch over to it? Thanks!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 am

Hello, it's me again! A quick note for people calculating ages, the first post will occur on the day of 1st April, 2017. (As in, that's the date it will be for the characters, not when I'll write and post the first post). Just so you all know :) -finger guns-

But also, sheets are looking fantastic so far. I'd like them all finished in the next three days ideally, though I'll allow an extra day for those who have only reserved in the last day. That way I can select the characters for the appropriate roles with the help of my fantastic co-GM Layla and not having people hanging around and waiting for too long. :)

Thanks gang! Let me know if you have any questions regarding the roles!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 am

It's likely evident by now, but I've completed my characters, yay!!! There's still some editing to do but you're welcome to have a look at them now. Minako is my smol angel with terrible luck in love and a job she's amazed she hasn't been fired from. She cries herself to sleep. Cassius is the cocky, smouldering mob boss who loves himself and his wealth a touch much. He might be the common ancestor of modern fukbois :'D

Feel free to contact me regarding any potential relationships between our characters! And of course, let me know if you need any help at all. Cloud and I are super excited to see everyone's final results. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Layla on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:59 pm

I have submitted my character, La Verne. I really like how she's come out so far. I've been working on her in my storage, but I'll finally finish it here. Just need the personality and history done (one paragraph left in persona). It's funny how I made her b-day April 2nd, yet the rp starts on April 1st. :)))

UPDATE: Oh no! I just realized last night I had to submit my WIP! I hadn't seen it. It's too late now, isn't it?

ulsær
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:43 pm

ulsaer, It was last night, NZDT, but I'll make a small exception for you as you were the last to submit a WIP.

Also, Luciana de Silva, one of our Goblins has just been finished. I'll echo what Layla wrote and say that if anyone would like to discuss relations with Luciana or Marlon (or my WIP Kohaku), please feel free to PM me.

Just to reiterate, I'd like all the sheets finished in the next three days. So, that's the 20th for me, and the 19th for those in the states. I think that should give you all until Sunday (Monday for me). After Sunday I will judge the sheets with help from Layla :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
    Hey all !! I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone :oo
    you might recognize my name from the most attractive fcs on the front page atm (i'd say no shade, but every shade intended @ cloud, layla, & co. get rekt.) lmao i'm epi, but everyone can just call me jack !! i just wanted to say that i'm almost done with both my characters, your super friendly neighborhood reaper who is super friendly and the outgoing neighborhood photographer who is there to take all your bad candids. All of them.
    anyway, as cloud & layla said, alucio is practically completely done (save for one character strength im having trouble coming up with since he's actually just garbage) and kaede will be finished soon, so if anyone would like to discuss possible connections, just hmu!! can't wait to see everyone's finished characters! :oo

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Fight me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 pm

epimetheus, 'most attractive fcs'. Whatevs. I will totally fight you for this.

Though fyi, Marlon totally thinks Alucio is one of the most attractive around.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 pm

My response to this "fight" was something like

Anyway, Aera is done! I may change/edit certain parts of her sheet and attempt to fix the coding, but I've just finished a week and a half of mock exams so... maybe Sunday.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Can I just say this is such a beautiful roleplay? You guys never fail to amaze me. I'd love to reserve a female Guardian's Charge with face claim Lisa Teige and hex code #7E3517, if that's okay eeeek so exciting I know she looks young but she's actually 19, so I'm planning on having her be on her very early twenties.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Lightningpoint, reserve noted. I love Lisa Teige, she's gorgeous and such a good actor (SKAM is fabulous, amirite). Since you'll be competing against a few others for the two charge spots, if possible it'd be ideal if your sheet could be at least partially complete (personality and history taking preference) by Sunday so that I can judge her fairly against the other characters interested in the roles. Cheers!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:30 pm

SKAM is so goooood, Isak and Even give me life. And that's totally fine! I'll have her ready by then!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:12 am

I am not ashamed to say that I have officially started watching SKAM. Thanks for the rec, guys!

On another note, I'm going to try finish Shiori by tonight or tomorrow. I'm sorry if she's a little late, I was at a friend's house and got home later than I thought I would.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:42 am

Skam is honestly great. I think I watched the first two seasons in a whole weekend (in my defense they're short), and then was dying waiting for season three's episodes to come out. Eva is awesome though, and I hope Vilde or Sana are the mains for season four!

RubyTuesday, no worries! You're not late finishing her. :) You'll be right on time if not a little early!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 am

An update, hi all!

So, tomorrow is the deadline for the character sheets. The time I hope to have them all in by is 2pm NZDT (8pm EST, I think). Can't wait to see them all completed! :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 am

Okie dokie, my socially-inept, crime-fighting baby is complete. :D Say hello to Shiori, everybody! Hope you like her! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 am

After staying up till about 4:50am for where I live, I finished up Cara. I still need to read over her for spelling and grammar errors, but there's time for that. Hope you enjoy reading through her profile! I'm off to get some much needed sleep.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 am

I am officially complete with the unsocialable, reserved French artist La Verne! I hope you like her, I worked especially hard on this one. Though, I can't post links yet. :)

ulsær
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dolly on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Alas, Kohta Honda is now finished. After mild torment and a bout of writers block. He is pretty much an eccentric, confused, existential-crisis-having, poetry-writing mess of a person. Please pity him.

and I'm going to just add that SKAM is amazing & is worth staying up to ungodly hours to binge.... which I totally didn't not do haha
because they are g o o d f r i e n d s and t h e i r f r i e n d s a n d o u r f r i e n d s a r e n o t f r i e n d s (plustheyreplanningon i n v a d i n g the entire o c e a n)

Dolly
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!