Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legends of Haven

Legends of Haven

a part of “Legends of Haven”, a fictional universe by BenjimynFrankielyyn.

Heroes, they live among us. Some with powers, other without. All with one goal in mind, save their town and save their world. As there are heroes fighting for us there are those who are set on the destruction of all we hold dear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legends of Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legends of Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustBeingMe on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 am

I dont really have proof because it was done through PMs, else I would just send you the link to the forum on the site we used (Dream realms Roleplaying just so you know). I can, how ever, message you my original word document that has notes on the universe, the basic story line I used when doing it through PMs, my ideas on where the story would go, how it actually ended up going, along with my characters (because they also cut major portions of my characters histories out when they made them on here and they used different FC's but I kinda like the FC's they used so I can't complain about that).

I don't know why they would either, especially sense if they had asked I would have said yes and they wouldn't have had to try and change it so that it appeared to be different (I spent three months just creating the world and its history before i even reached out to some of my online friends on DR about maybe playing it with me.) I dont have a reason why I would say no. I mean, the PM game finished so I would have said yes though I would have asked if I could reuse my characters and join the game with them leading it.

Sense you, and all the others who made characters for this, must have worked really hard on their characters, im going to wait just a day or two to see if anyone else would like to reuse their characters if I recreated it here (that way I can reserve their FC, Hex Code, and power from the start). I havent recreated it here yet though because I wasnt sure how anyone would react to it for one thing, and you guys deserve to have your spots reserved if still interested.

Like, I said If you want my original notes I would be more then happy to send them to you but thats all the proof I have unless I copy and paste or screen the 900+ messages between me and my friends on DR to send hem to you.

~~JustBeingMe
(AKA Q)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustBeingMe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 am

I trust you. I'd like to still join when you put it up but I might change some things about my character maybe or just make another one of that was okay. But I can wait to see if anyone else jumps on board. The thread went really quietly because nothing was happening but it seemed like everyone was still getting on regularly at least.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:14 pm

JustBeingMe; I'd up to trying this again, the original way. I did not post much last time because I was working a lot and super stressed but I am on vacation this week and more than a lot of time to write. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!