Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

a part of “Onikiri - The Demon Slayers”, a fictional universe by Kato.

In 16th Century Japan, a group of demon-slaying warriors from legend are reincarnated to fight the enemies of humanity once again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Onikiri - The Demon Slayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Onikiri - The Demon Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 pm

"Slowly walking into the OOC and standing in the middle"Hello everybody my name is luft and I've being sober for... ergh sorry, wrong copy/paste

Hello everybody I´m luft and thanks to the... wisdom (desperation?) of our RP masters I´m to play Usui no Sadamitsu´s descendant, (moderately excited exclamation of yeah!... !(@_#)!) my character is late to the party but he brings booze! so let's invade Portugal and rid our country of the whale sized rice beans... or whatever it is that we are doing here Wink
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Tue May 16, 2017 2:50 am

Desperation?! What do you mean? *looks around all sneaky-like* We were just waiting for the right person to come along. *laughs nervously* In reality I think we had at least four people trying to go for Sadamitsu since I put the RP up. Very popular he was.

Welcome welcome. I think we might want to stick to invading countries that are nearby for the time being. The idea of all our characters on a five year sea voyage may well end up with some or all of them dead at each others' hands. :3
"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 am

Haha yes he was super popular. I even filled put a character sheet but he ended up being way to complex so in the garbage it went, and here I am with Kenshin and Hajime.

@luft- I put that Kenshin was having a hard time locating sasayaku. If you want, you can play on this due to his sound manipulation power, he could have unconsciously put up a phsycic wall while trying to drown out the sounds when first getting his power, making it difficult for kenshin as the dream walker to get into His head while he slept. Its really all up to you, just wanted to let you know. Whatever way you choose is a-ok!

*vibrates in chair and speaks like mole from Atlantis the lost empire* I'm so excited XD
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Tue May 16, 2017 8:33 am

Yeah we kind of established that Seimei and Kenshin were both having difficulty locating Sadamitsu. But we can figure a way around this. :)

Kato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Alrighty everyone,

My surgery has been got. It is going to be a super rough two days before i can take the stuff inside my nose out. I am not a mouth breather, so it's gonna be tough, but worth it in the end.

It will be a two week recovery total. I am off of work for the next 10 days, and return on Mon, Jun 26.

I am currently working on a collab post with Kato just because I know I won't be able to do much. Please be patient and the post will be up soon once I've added more detail. Just not today, or tomorrow, or in the next two - three days. XD

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kato on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:55 am

I'm glad the surgery went OK! Just take as much time out as you need. No-one's in any hurry! :)

Kato
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!