Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halcyon

Halcyon

a part of “Halcyon”, a fictional universe by chrian..

From the ashes we shall rise, from the depth of abyss we shall awaken. Once again, we will protect this world [ Full ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halcyon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Halcyon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

We were researching rune lore and got distracted. There's another post on the previous page, please read it!
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun May 21, 2017 4:21 am

I usually use dc, yeah. Just throw me a PM with your tag and I'll add you.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon May 22, 2017 1:17 pm

How's things going for y'all? ~

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 22, 2017 5:37 pm

Zallen and I will have our collab post up tonight! I've been having computer and internet issues, and I'm totally swamped with homework, so I haven't been able to come online as much ;^^ I'll be more active again after June 9th, since that's when my school assignments will be closed. Until then I'll do my best to keep posting! It just takes ages to type anything because there's about a ten-second lag after every letter.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu May 25, 2017 6:00 am

Was a bit struggling with writing an elaborated "and then Ambre arrived" to be honest. So I decided to try and wrap Anty up in my antics. I just hope they weren't writing their post yet >.>

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat May 27, 2017 11:28 am

Not tryin' to be pushy but Anty, are you still around?

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:21 pm

Er, guys? Please?

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zallen on Mon May 29, 2017 11:25 pm

I'm currently busy with exams and deadlines, which might also be Anty's problem (I don't know tho). But no worries man, still around. If its getting too slow tho we can just skip Anty's character by pretending that Rosa has jetlag and work our way forwards without her. Thoughts?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me... because what I create cannot harm me. As the rubber to your pencilled, weak glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks back to you.

Zallen
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue May 30, 2017 2:00 am

+1 on jetlag.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue May 30, 2017 10:00 am

Yeah, I'm just going to assume so >.>
I'll get things going by tomorrow to prevent it from being stalled for too long.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:19 am

*Knock, knock* Who's still here, who's not?
I was supposed to post days ago but damn those mock exams >.>
But know what, I'm not going to let this die just yet. Stay with me, guys ~ o(*>ω<*)o

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 am

Sorry for not posting, I'm busy with essay deadlines and exams >< and I'm not exactly free on Saturdays. But I'll try to post ASAP.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 am

o/

I am hoping for a bit of action to get off the ground, though. Might be an idea to discuss that kinda stuff? Starlight, Zallen and I have been hanging out on discord here and there. It really makes communication easier. I'll PM you a link so you can join us. Korruption (and Anty if you're still around) let one of us know if you'd like to join also.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Yeah, Zallen and I are generally way more active on Discord, as it has mobile and is more convenient for quick communication. We're both swamped with finals right now. I'm having issues with my laptop and my general internet, so everything is slow and it's difficult to post, since my charger cord is broken and if it gets moved even slightly while I'm using my computer the battery dies.

Zallen and I are both here! Just busy. And with computer issues on both ends.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soleli on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 am

Hello! Zallen mentioned this rp to me in a passing conversation and I'm interested in joining if there's an open role. Do inform me if I can! It looks interesting and it seems like it'd be alive for a Long while.

Soleli
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Hey guys! I'm probably not going to be around from the 9th to the 24th, but I'll most likely get a post in for Risako before that ^_^ (also, if the Discord offer is still open, I have an account now, so feel free to send me an invitation link)

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!