Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Land of Gods and Monsters

Land of Gods and Monsters

a part of “Land of Gods and Monsters”, a fictional universe by Kohananinja.

It's the yearly competition for the students of Legacy Academy to show their merit and earn favor from the gods, but as a sudden coup to overthrow the Olympians unfolds, well laid plans fly out the window. Will you fight the god's attackers, or join them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Land of Gods and Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Land of Gods and Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu May 18, 2017 4:22 am

Unless anyone is really against it, I vote for 'The Other Guys' then! With the roles as you suggested: 'Her', 'Him', 'That Guy', 'That Other Guy', 'That One Chick', 'The Other Girl', or 'That Girl', 'The Blonde/Brunette One', 'Them' etc etc, pretty much whatever we want for our chars lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Necromantiae on Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 am

Due to reasons I will be gone for a little less tha. A week.
Death is the seed from which I grow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Necromantiae
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu May 18, 2017 5:07 pm

If anyone wants to set up an interaction with Amelie in the opening posts, hit me up!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu May 18, 2017 9:27 pm

So I added a few songs to the post that I imagined would be playing in the party background here. Anyone want to add to the playlist? >:D

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:18 pm

An awesome song is "This is what you came for" by Rihanna and Calvin Harris!

Quick Question: Are we allowed to use the gods in our post?

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Thu May 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Hey guys. I realized that I need to drop out of this roleplay. I definitely wouldn't normally do this, but RL finally got me :( Right after I reserved a character, my schedule got a whole lot busier - family problems dragged me down as well. I've fallen behind in the OOC, and while my problems - and schedule, for the most part - have cleared up now, I'm way too behind in the OOC. Once I fall behind, it's really hard for me to catch up, so despite my free time for roleplaying, I have to drop out of this particular roleplay since I'm so behind :( I wish you all good writing, and I hope you have a wonderful time roleplaying ^^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu May 18, 2017 11:24 pm

That is a good one!

Referencing them should be fine as NPC's so long as they stay in character, especially if it's in the beginning here or in the morning where they might be wishing their children safely off. Once we get into the heart of the story though, they're going to be somewhat unreachable. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you had an idea in mind you wanted to run by me. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 am

I'm going to be away tomorrow and the day after with possibly no wifi, so I'll have to post when I get back. Though, I'll try 'n write up my post while I'm away anway :)

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Pending] on Fri May 19, 2017 2:07 am

Had le post a third of the way done before I had to go to work. Working on getting it finished now.

@Kohananinja: That handclap song got stuck in my head. -_-
[Insert Favorite Quote Here]

[Pending]
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri May 19, 2017 2:28 am

I was going to try and post tonight... But then it took longer to do some coding than I thought so tomorrow is the goal. I'd do it now but when I write a post it usually is long and takes awhile. Plus still trying to figure out what to do with my awkward turtle Joaquin. But it'll happen I swear
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 pm

@[Pending]: lol Me too! It seemed to fit though! ;)

@Scar: It's cool! I initially had the same problem with with my dear anti-social Abby, since she'd much rather be working on her bike and listing to a playlist more like this: X // X // X

So yeah...beating up random jerks became her fall back. lol

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm

And posted!!! xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Jace's post is up! Vince's and Blake's should be up tomorrow! Jace's ended longer than I thought it would be!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri May 19, 2017 11:59 pm

SWEET!!! You all are hitting at once, and they're fabulous! Seb's intro totes my favorite so far though! lol

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 am

bahahaha xD gotta love some Seb action lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Pending] on Sat May 20, 2017 3:27 am

Site went down right when I posted that... didn't have all of it copied and saved... so.. so glad that it went through. I did not want to rewrite that.

[Pending]
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sat May 20, 2017 8:59 am

Lucky! :D

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Posted!

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 am

Layla is finally finished! *prepares eyes for the copious amount of reading* xD Also be prepared for PMs about relations!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun May 21, 2017 9:36 am

Everyone; Sorry for my silence but I've been working a lot lately and have been exhausted. :(

But I am still here and will try my best to post tonight and respond to PM's! I haven't forgot about anybody.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!