Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Descendant Academy

NPCs

a part of “Descendant Academy”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

An elite academy for the proteges of the universe's most powerful heroes... And villains. PM if interested - Always open to adding awesome characters :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Descendant Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed May 17, 2017 10:33 pm

x
N P C s xxxxxxxxxx
x

x
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
There are, of course, a number of NPCs throughout this RP. They shall be posted below. Some NPCs maybe be playable by anyone, others may be specific to certain writers. Ever superhero/villain parent is playable only by the person who has the Descendant. The only exception being if Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark have a major purpose at some point, which I would then control. If you play on your Descendant's parent popping up on occasion,
you can feel free to put them on this page as an NPC with a FC.

I will use this OOC as needed, to add more NPCs when the occasion rises.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat May 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Image ImageImage
xxxB R U C E x W A Y N E
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx c o - f o u n d e r x

The more serious of the partners, Bruce heads the business aspect of the academy. He organizes finances, researches recruits and funds half of all the academic expenditures.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf o r m e r l yx // xbatman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xchristian bale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs t a t u sx // xopenly playable upon request

Image ImageImage
xxxT O N Y x S T A R K
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx c o - f o u n d e r x

The more laid back of the partners, Tony heads the engineering and design aspect of the academy. He creatures new training facilities, updates the buildings technological advances and helps improve student suits and gadgets.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf o r m e r l yx // xiron man
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xrobert downey jr.

Image ImageImage
xxxN I C K x F U R Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx h e a d x o f x s e c u r i t y x

Head of security for the Descendant Academy, specifically Descendant Tower. He makes sure no one gets in or out that shouldn't. He maintains the force field around the building, even navigating air traffic in, out and around the tower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf o r m e r l yx // xhead of S.H.I.E.L.D.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xsamuel l. jackson

Image ImageImage
xxxM Y C R O F T x X A V I E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx m e n t o r x

One of the many mentors, he is the one in charge of the struggles and challenges in training exercises. He moderates through his psychic ability, and chooses how to play up each students weakness in different simulations.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxp a r e n t a g ex // xprof. charles xavier
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xmark strong

Image ImageImage
xxxP H I L x C O U L S O N

One of the many mentors, he works side by side with Mycroft Xavier. He designs the simulations and objectives for the training exercises, while planning out teams to exploit weaknesses in the students.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe m p l o y e rx // xtony stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xclark gregg

Image ImageImage
xxxA L F R E D x P E N N Y W O R T H

The voice of reason among his mentors Coulson and Xavier. Pennyworth is the one who decides when to end exercises so that the students don't end up dead or close enough. He has the student's well being at heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe m p l o y e rx // xbruce wayne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xmichael caine

Image ImageImage
xxxJ . A . R . V . I . S .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx c e n t r a l x c o m p u t e r x s y s t e m x

In charge or relaying information throughout the academy. Works hand in hand with Mr. Stark and also head of security, Nick Fury.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc r e a t o rx // xtony stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxf cx // xnone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs t a t u sx // xopenly playable

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!