Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

New Guardians

New Guardians Relations

a part of “New Guardians”, a fictional universe by bombinate.

This new generation of heroes still has a lot to learn, but with the creation of a special team and mentoring from their idols, the New Guardians have everything at their disposal to hone their skills... provided they aren't killed before the year is out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New Guardians Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Mon May 22, 2017 4:15 pm

RELATIONSHIP THREAD

An optional thread, but a great place to organise the relations your character/s has with others! Can be as detailed or brief as you like. You can add whether they know your char's secret identity etc if you've discussed it.

Advice for the code (which I've borrowed from the talented Achelois, thank you many times):
1. Replace 'hex' with your #code
2. If something is in caps/lower case, please keep it as is
3. Include the colours for the symbols when you copy and paste, i.e the heart should be lightcoral
4. Add more '-' lines where needed so everything to keep the margins correct.
5. Copy and paste each relation section with as many relations as you need.

Code: Select all
[list][center][img]http://placehold.it/500x250[/img][/center][/list]
[list][font=arial][center][size=150][b] [color=hex]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b] : [color=#4b4b4b][b][i]HERO ALIAS[/i][/b][/color] [/size][/center][/list]
[list][color=white]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]

[center][size=90][color=lightcoral][ ♥ ][/color] ; romantic [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=Sandybrown][ ☺ ][/color] ; friends [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=SlateGray][ ☠ ][/color] ; dislike [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [ ☯ ] ; neutral[/size][/center][/font]
[color=white]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/list]
[right][size=200][color=transparent]--

-

-

-

-

-

-[/color][/size][/right]
[list][font=arial][color=hex][b] FIRST LAST  - [i]ALIAS[/i][/b][/color] — [size=90] [ symbol/s] [/size]
[size=85][color=#333333][i]"Long or short quote in character about the person."[/i][/color][/size]

[justify][size=90]Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Do they know their secret identity? Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. [/size][/justify][/font][/list]

[list][font=arial][color=hex][b] FIRST LAST - [i]ALIAS[/i][/b][/color] — [size=90] [ symbol/s] [/size]
[size=85][color=#333333][i]"Long or short quote in character about the person."[/i][/color][/size]

[justify][size=90]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. [/size][/justify][/font][/list]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: New Guardians Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm

W Y A T T x W H I T L E Y : T H E x P A T R I O T
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ ♥ ] ; romantic xxxxx[ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; dislike xxxxx [ ☯ ] ; neutral

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

LONNA LE FEY- FEVER — [ ☯]
    "That girl is tough as nails."

Wyatt and Lonna are acquaintances at best. They used to despise each other, but have come to think of each other as worthy heroes. Lonna knows of Wyatt's first name, but not his last.

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI- YUKI [, ☯]
    "Nice guy, only one I let, and trust, in the kitchen."

Haruto and Wyatt are friends. Despite their different personalities, the two began to bond over cooking and baking. Wyatt is glad he's one of the few people who look past his temper and is gentle with the young soldier. Haruto knows of his first name, not his last.

DREW ANDERSON - INSTERSTELLAR []
    "Drew? He's my best friend. If he wasn't here... I don't want to think about it."

These two opposites are more brothers than friends. Drew was the first person he met at Ascot and the first to try to get to know him. Drew originally didn't understand the younger boy's anger and misfortune, but his fun loving and optimist nature melted Wyatt's aggressive, cold shell. The two are constant balancing act. Drew tries to keep Wyatt under control and Wyatt tries to shield from becoming emotional, not wanting his best friend to ever feel hurt. Drew is aware of Wyatt's secret identity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Dusk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue May 23, 2017 8:24 pm

BEATRICE "BEA" BARLOW : DUSK

[ ♥ ] ; romantic xxxxx[ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; dislike xxxxx [ ☯ ] ; neutral

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ ☯ ]
    "I wonder if the wind changed one day and caused the frown to stay permanently on his face?"

As teammates Dusk and Aeolus work well enough together. He's a bit too serious for Bea's taste, though she always appreciates having him guarding her back on missions. They may not be friends, but she trusts him as a teammate.

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI - YUKI [ ☺ ]
    "Yuki, make me an ice slide, please!"

Yuki is a nice guy and great addition to the team. His training in martial arts means that Bea loves to spar with him, finding him a worthy opponent. Dusk tries not to snoop, because Shadow's told her not to invade her teammates' privacy, but she's found herself asking prying questions every so often.

JOSEPHINE KINGSTON - QUANTUM [ ☺ ]
    "Can I throw stuff at her to give her power?"

Bea likes Quantum. She's bright and sociable, makes great jokes, and is happy to teach Bea some awesome video game tricks. These extroverted heroes are always happy cracking jokes, no matter the occasion, and Dusk is always pleased when paired with Quantum on missions.

GABRIEL VENTURA - MENON [ ☺ ]
    "Melon, uh, I mean Menon."

Dusk enjoys sparring with Menon occasionally, teaching him the basics with a grin on her face in exchange for some delicious cooked meals. She's dragged him out of the base before too, so that she can utilise his telekinesis and handy natural skill at blending in and eavesdropping. She may or may not have stalked him at school too, as she'd discovered his secret identity through a little bit of snooping and wanted to say hi, even if he doesn't know who Bea is.

DREW ANDERSON - INTERSTELLAR [ ☺ ]
    "The ultimate power for snooping."

Interstellar is adorable and Bea enjoys spending time for him. She'll pull him into a friendly hug before asking sweetly if he'll shift into someone to help her gather 'important information'. When they're not eavesdropping, the pair still get along well, and Dusk is pleased he's on the team.

DOROTHY KING - GOLDEN GIRL [ ☺☺ ]
    "My one true love, my other half"

Dot is the only member of the New Guardians who currently knows that beneath Dusk's mask is Beatrice Barlow. Likewise, Bea knows Golden Girl's secret identity. They've known each other for years, having worked together thanks to their mentors. Bea counts Dot as one of her closest friends, both within the hero world and in the civilian world. They're like two peas in a pod, finishing each other's jokes, whispering secrets to each other, and cheering the other on in the gym.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Tue May 23, 2017 9:05 pm

DOROTHY KING : GOLDEN GIRL

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

BEATRICE BARLOW - DUSK [ ☺ ☺ ]
    "Friends? More like the best. Bea's my bff."

Oh, the things Dot could say about Bea. She met the Shadow's protege before New Guardians was created, during the beginning of her time as the Silver Lady's protege. The joint mission set the two girls on the path to friendship. Bea is one of the few people on the New Guardians that knows Dot's civilian identity, and Dot might be the only person on the New Guardians that knows Bea's true identity. The two are proficient in many things: pranking, snooping, PE, the list goes on. The two often appear at galas together, joining Francis Leeds and Miranda Argent, though the two mostly go to gossip about the rich attendees. Dot cherishes their friendship immensely, and Bea's the first person she goes to for anything. Whether it's comparing abs, wasting dudebros at dodgeball, or going on missions together, it's hard to separate the two. They like to wear similar sunglasses when protecting their identities from the others on the team, it makes Dot feel like a badass. But for real, Dot has no secrets to hide from Bea; she was one of the first people Dot wanted to see after she was taken hostage by the Inferno. Imagining her life without Bea now is impossible, and she plans to keep it that way.

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ ☺ ]
    "It's actually quite surprising how well we get along. I think he actually likes me, so that's a plus!"

An unlikely friendship, their relationship is akin to an older brother with his annoying younger sister. He has her back, and helps her calm down when she's being too much. Having a grunting grumpy boy around is actually a lot more fun than she originally thought, especially since she knows that he doesn't dislike her. They balance each other out, loud and quiet, calm and excitable. She loves when he teases her, because he's usually so... grunty. She bothers him whenever she's especially bored, and will have conversations with him that are only grunts from his part of the conversation. She's also taken to calling him Rad, which she loves. He tolerates her a lot better than most people; she could literally lay in his lap and he'd just maneuver to continue what he was doing before. Yeah, Raf's one of her close friends. She trusts him a lot, and wants Silver to trust him too so that she doesn't have to worry about her secret identity around him because well, he's Raf. (She also may or may not be apart of his fan club with her civilian identity.)

JOSEPHINE KINGSTON - QUANTUM [ ☺ ]
    "I don't know how I've lived without a beauty like Jo in my life!"

Jo was an easy addition to Dot's growing group of friends: she's bold, unfiltered with her words, and can go back and forth with Dot just the way she likes. The older girl can be just as sassy as Dot, and with a teasing "Goldilocks" thrown her way, can have Dot blushing in an instant. Okay, so Dot might have a small crush on Jo, and the casual flirting they have with each other doesn't help that. The corny pick up lines thrown her way mid-battle don't help either. But Jo also has a motherly side to her, one that Dot admires greatly. Dot isn't one to be serious for too long, but she knows that if she ever needed someone to talk to, Jo would be there. And while Jo isn't pushy, she is stubborn enough to get Dot talking about anything, which is helpful for a girl that doesn't share her feelings all too well.

BIRDIE MCKNIGHT - GHOST [ ☺ ]
    "It's funny to have someone from civilian life in my hero life, but I wouldn't want anyone else!"

It just so happens that the technology used at King of Gold is all bought from McKnight Industries. This caused an exception in the "only certain people can know Dot's identity". It's hard to hide that from someone she's seen at countless galas and receptions. Other than Bea, she is the only one who knows of Dot's secret identity. The two get along quite well, though Birdie does like to chide her about her "rich girl" tendencies. Regardless, the two can banter back and forth, and Dot considers her a friend.

GABRIEL VENTURA - MENON [ ☺ ]
    "I honestly thought his name was Melon. But he's pretty funny, all the bad puns he makes. He knows they're bad, right?"

With an initial confusion on his hero name settled, the two are actually good friends. It's surprising that he likes to hang out with her, but she continue to hang out with him as much as she can, due to his endless supply of bad puns and his toleration of her loudness. She is entirely too supportive of his bad jokes, and will laugh harder if he tells more of them. There's something about him- maybe his kindness or his cool power -that gravitates her to him. She is not afraid to get up in his face, but only because he doesn't seem to mind. She tries not to make him uncomfortable and will tone down her boisterious attitude when he seems to become uncomfortable. Dot doesn't want to push him in any way, or "make him more confident", because she likes the way he is now. She also likes that he doesn't grunt at her like Raf does, that's a bonus.
Last edited by faceclaim on Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue May 23, 2017 11:16 pm

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI : YUKI

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

BEATRICE BARLOW - DUSK [ ]
    "I think Dusk is a really cool girl. I wouldn't mind having her as a sparring partner."

Dusk is a strong, confident and brave girl, and Haruto admires her because of these traits. She's one of the first acquaintance that he made when he was recruited to join the New Guardians, and considered her to be one of his closer friends, thanks to the usual spars they have together. Haruto has no problem working with her in a team setting and would always got her back no matter what. Sometimes she can be a bit curious and have pried Haruto into confiding some personal things at times. Due to how gullible he is, he answered to those questions anyway.

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ ]
    "私はあなたが大好きです。(。>ω<)。... Did I just say that out loud?"

When Haruto first met Aeolus, he has an impression of him as someone who is rather unsociable and distant, but as empathetic as he is, Haruto can see that behind his usual stern expression, Raf is quite a loner and has his insecurities. This makes Haruto tried his best to become friends with the guy and although there were some difficulties at first, he eventually was successful. Aeolus is a dependable individual both in life and in combat, and it is natural that Haruto will be the same. He has quite a bit of a fanboy crush for him and while this is rather noticeable by some of his closer friends, he will keep it for himself for the moment.

BIRDIE McKNIGHT - GHOST [ ]
    "Birdie-chan, my sweet girl. Care for another game marathon this weekend?"

Birdie was the first friend Haruto made when he joined the team. Thanks to her knowledge of Japanese language and cultures, they bonded rather quickly and would usually hang out with each other and can talk for hours over games or anime and manga. While some others might find her to be a bid odd, Haruto really finds her eccentric personalities to be quite amusing, and they definitely can work well together when sent on assignments. She's one of the few in the team that knows of his real identity.

WYATT WHITLEY - THE PATRIOT [ ]
    "He might seemed to be a bit grumpy at first but he's a nice guy."

At first, it almost seemed like the two of them are polar opposite of each other. Wyatt has a tough and strict exterior, while Haruto is soft and gentle. But that doesn't stop them from being friends. It began with their shared interests in cooking and they showed each other of the sides that others otherwise wouldn't notice if they weren't friends with each other. Nevertheless, Haruto still considers Wyatt to be a good friend, and would continue to share new recipes and cooking tips with the guy.

JOSEPHINE KINGSTON - QUANTUM [ ]
    "It's like we're destined to be best pals ~ I'm definitely happy that we've met."

Upon first meeting, Jo and Haruto have already got on well a like a house on fire. They have so many things in common, particularly their selflessness and their sexual preferences, that it almost feel like they are looking at their own reflection. Haruto enjoys playing video games with her, and cook for her whenever she needs something to fill her stomach. They can talk over all sorts of thing, from a cute guy or girl that they happened to came across on the streets to some of the more personal things. They also work well in combat and together they make the perfect duo. Jo was the first one in the team that he come out and revealed his secret identity to.

DOROTHY KING - GOLDEN GIRL [ ]
    "She's strong, she's fierce, she owns quite a fortune. I think she's really someone to look up to."

Despite being like four years younger than him, Haruto thinks of Golden Girl is some one with many admirable traits. She can be rather overwhelming at times, but she is a good person, nonetheless. Like everyone else, Haruto would look out to her as an older brother, and would love to go with her on adventures. They don't have any problems working with each other in particular, and Haruto is always amazed by how she turned herself into gold. Though Golden Girl tends to tease him quite a bit, he knows she will got his back when the needs arise too.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 am

JO KINGSTON : QUANTUM

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

BIRDIE McKNIGHT - GHOST[ ☺☺ / ♥ ♥ ]
    “Ah, my little songbird. I’d love to hear her sing~... What? Too much?”

Ever since Jo met Birdie, she’s basically fallen head-over-heels for the hacker. And Jo is pretty sure that Birdie feels the same way due to their relentless back-and-forth flirting. But their relationship hasn’t gone beyond close friends quite yet. Even so, Jo goes out of her way to be around Birdie and dote on her the most: bringing her snacks when she’s working or offering to give her massages when her back is sore from sitting in her office chair for so long. When she’s around Birdie, Jo acts almost akin to a puppy; constantly vying for her attention, using every excuse to touch her, and being consistently up close and cuddly.

LONNA LE FEY - FEVER [ ☯ ]
    “It’s not that I have any issues with the girl, she’s just… indifferent to everything. There must be something she cares about, right? I just haven’t found it.”

Jo’s interactions with Lonna have been limited at best, but when they have been together, like during practice or on missions, Jo hasn’t enjoyed their time. Don’t get her wrong: Jo can deal with distant people. But Lonna is something different. She just seems so mad about everything, and Jo doesn’t need or want that negativity in her life. So if the chance comes up, Jo would choose to work with someone else.

BEATRICE BARLOW - DUSK [ ]
    “Bea is a total sweetheart! I just wish she was a touch more open, you know?”

Jo and Bea have only ever interacted when their masks have been on, so Beau has never really shown her true personality. Regardless, Jo enjoys the girl when they’re together in the base, even though their masks are on. They play video games and chit chat more often than not. Jo loves poking fun at how poor her Spanish is, but she always helps her improve in the end.

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ ☯ / ]
    “He’s almost as distant as Lonna, but is definitely a secret softie. The difference is that Lonna glares while Raffy just stares.”

Jo thinks that Raffy has something about his past that he’s trying to hide, so she tends to be sweet to the big lug. She also believes that he has a soft side that he tried to keep locked away from everyone, so it’s common for her to be much more observant when he’s around just so she can catch him red handed saving a puppy or a kitten or something.

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI - YUKI [ ☺☺ ]
    “A little ice prince he is! Such a cutie… We could talk for hours about anything and I’d never get bored.”

Haru and Jo bonded almost immediately upon meeting. She was just so boisterous and energetic, but he was gentle, and just as kind as she was. They both care about all of those around them, and can get into these deep, long discussions about life. They’ve developed an almost mature bond and trust with each other, so much so that Haru actually came out to Jo not too long ago. Of course, she accepted him straight away, and now their discussions tend to involve the spotting of cuties on the street.

DOROTHY KING - GOLDEN GIRL []
    “Goldilocks is another one of my loves~ Without her, my day isn’t as bright.”

Dot isn’t merely another friend that Jo has made in her time with the Wardens. They’re both so audacious with their speech and can match each other’s sass blow for blow. If anyone sat in on their conversations, they’d be almost shocked with the words tossed between these two. A mixture of sarcastic banter, almost indecent flirting, and ridiculous pick-up lines. They’re so close that she’s become another one of Jo’s talkative favorites. If anything is on her Golidilock's mind, Jo can tell, and will eventually coax it out of her one way or another.

DREW ANDERSON - INTERSTELLAR []
    “As curious as a kitten, that one! I’m always happy to show him around and teach him new things.”

Drew, being the naive alien he is, has a limited knowledge of earth. And Jo, being the loving, helpful person she is, is always happy to help and explain to Drew what something means or what it does. They always have fun when they're together, and Jo is often poking playful fun when they’re out. Of course, in the end, she makes sure all of her jokes are innocent enough that Drew never gets hurt and they both end up laughing. They’re partners in crime to the end and often find themselves in some sort of trouble.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue May 30, 2017 4:30 am

APRIL CHOI : KNOCKOUT

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

BEATRICE BARLOW - DUSK [ symbol/s ]
    "Long or short quote in character about the person."

Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Do they know their secret identity? Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur.

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ symbol/s]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem.

GABRIEL VENTURA - MENON [ symbol/s]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem.

DOROTHY KING - GOLDEN GIRL [ symbol/s]

JOSEPHINE KINGSTON - ALDREL KRZYALKI [ symbol/s]

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI - YUKI [ symbol/s]

LONNA DE FAY - FEVER [ symbol/s]

WYATT WHITLEY - THE PATRIOT [ symbol/s]

DREW ANDERSON - INTERSTELLAR [ symbol/s]

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 30, 2017 11:47 am

Lonna Le Fey : Fever

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

Beatrice Barlow - Dusk [ ☯, [ ☺ ]]
    "One of the few that I consider an actual friend, though all we do is spar together."

When Lonna first joined all she felt towards Bea was a bit of respect on her hard work and determination when learning new things, as well as her hand to hand combat abilities. Living in the world she does, Lonna understands the importance of being able to protect oneself and others. Near the beginning it was just Mind Catcher, her mentor, who was teaching her how to fight and Lonna practiced as much as she could almost every night when the others went to bed. One night, however,
    Bea found the red head after hearing strange noises coming from the gym area. She offered Lonna some friendly advice at first, but eventually it grew into the two meeting up once a week to practice;
    and though Lonna doesn't like asking for help, she is grateful that Bea is helping and because of that Lonna thinks of her as a friend, though she isn't sure if Bea feels the same way.

Raphael Pavesi - Aeolus [ [ ☺ ]]
    "Silence loves company and that's exactly what the two of us are."

These two really don't need conversation to understand each other and Lonna actually prefers their way communicating; mostly head nods, meaningful looks, and grunts. Both seem to have an affinity for quiet and being quiet people themselves have found a gravitation towards each others.
    For Lonna, Raf is someone who is a great escape from those she finds annoying, a person she can find a calm haven with.

Wyatt Whitley - Aeolus [ ☯ ][/color]]
    "I appreciate that he never gives up and his baking always makes my mouth water."

To say the least, it was definitely his baking that drew Lonna to him first. She loves nothing more than freshly baked bread. For a while this was the only reason she would find herself hanging around him, but after some time she had begun to notice his determination and how it mimicked her own which has stabilized a deep sense of respect from her.

Jo Kingston - Quantum [ ☯ ][/color]]
    "We have an understanding; that we do better with the other."

Though what she says may sound catty sometimes, Lonna doesn't hate Jo, just finds her enthusiasm a bit abrasive. Lonna has notice how Jo does her best to avoid her, but she honestly doesn't care because if Jo wasn't doing that then she probably would. In Lonna's words, "she just too much", meaning that Lonna just finds her a bit too loud and personality a little to 'big' (for a lack of a better word).

Dot King - Golden Girl [ ☯ ][/color]]
    "I'd only subject to being around her if necessary; she draws too much attention to herself and too obediently follows rules."

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am

MICHI KNELLER : TÄUSCHUNG

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

BEATRICE BARLOW - DUSK [ symbol/s]

RAPHAEL PAVESI - AEOLUS [ symbol/s]

HARUTO SHIMAZAKI - YUKI [ ]

ADREL KRYZALKI - AETHER [ ☯ ]

Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Do they know their secret identity? Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur.

BIRDIE MCKNIGHT - GHOST [ symbol/s]

WYATT WHITLEY - THE PATRIOT [ symbol/s]

JOSEPHINE KINGSTON - QUANTUM [ ☯ ]

GABRIEL VENTURA - MENON [ symbol/s]

DREW ANDERSON - INTERSTELLAR [ symbol/s]

APRIl CHOI - KNOCKOUT [ symbol/s]

DOROTHY KING - GOLDEN GIRL [ symbol/s]

LONNA LE FEY - FEVER [ / ☯ ]

EMIL FUCHS - SIGIL [ symbol/s]

Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!