Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

a part of “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

As one of the many deities of Pandeum, take up your divine powers and lead your nation down your desired path. Flourish, conquer, and carve out the world in your image. But be warned, even gods can fall in this realm.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deities: The Gods of Pandeum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deities: The Gods of Pandeum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 pm

I've finally got my first character up but I'll need to try and find time to work on the second one over the weekend given that I've driven about 300-400 miles this past week and I'm rather knackered.

Also as I'll aiming to be claiming my territory with my second character rather than my first I'd be fine to take Zone 9 instead Luis, if you would prefer to have access to the mountain range? I had been planning to use them but I've re-written my concept twice since that and their usefulness has fallen by the wayside.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:46 pm

i'll post up tonight or tomorrow. it's hard for me to post on weekends because of work normally kinda taking it out of me by the time i get home.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Hey everyone! Just wanted to apologize to those who are waiting on me to post! I've been a bit busy, but I will be milling out a post either tonight or tomorrow night! Thanks for your patience!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:11 pm

i got my post up early. although i was surprised at how short it was considering i've been on my laptop writing for about 2 hours. looking up how to write in a Scottish accent seems to take up a good amount of time.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Going to try to get the Avatars of my Gods to make a proper appearance.
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Eratz, I was wondering where Deleite is? I was going to have Naamah, one of Devi's worshippers, begin to go after the cult.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:59 pm

The Heads of the Cult have gathered at the capitol of Solaras due to it's agriculture not being hit with the same severity as others and their main goal is to accumulate as much food related goods as possible and hold onto them until the end of the famine so they may cash in.

I'll have a post up soon(er or later) with Deleites and the Cult, ill be sure to flesh them out a bit so you have the necessary information at your disposal

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey all. I plan on posting soon. I caught a stomach bug so lately I haven't been able to work on my post as much as I'd like. I hope to get it up tomorrow or the next day. Sorry for the inconvenience.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:38 am

No worries, it only delayed my post a little since I was waiting for a response, additionally, i still wanted to apologize for taking painfully long time to make my post, Sorry~

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Long Lost Lius wrote:Oh crepés, seems there aren't any mountain regions left. Supposedly Kurnos tower sits atop a mountain, which is also were the more zealous of the savages constantly protect, but I do think I'd like to grab number nine as its relatively large which would fit the plains. Situated next to the republic works well and definitely sets up this first conflict for food too.

Right I've finally submitted both characters so I'll try and get a post up in the next day or so, hoping to explore events of a raiding party seeking to plunder supplies during the famine. Who while acting alone without support of their people are unlikely to garner much trust should their people officially reach out in the future.

Also Lius, I'd just want to check if you're wanting to swap Zone 9 for Zone 10 since you'd expressed a desire for mountains and I'd be fine with Zone 9 for Indris' empire.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:39 am

I'm not gonna get picky, I'm growing more and more attached to Zone 9 by the second, it sets up the rivalry with the Republic very well along with the massive empty plains that the horde controls, I appreciate the offer but I'll sit pretty for now

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

No worries, I'd just offered a few days back and was wanting to clarify which zone I'd be writing as before I posted in case you'd wished to accept.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:59 pm

I hope everyone mentioned was tagged in that post of mine, if not I blame the sleep medication

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:14 am

i was tagged but had no mention in the post lol. I was gonna go to sleep 2 hours ago but was like, what the heck? everyone else posting so close to each other, i had to keep the train going. if i got anything wrong let me know. there was a lot of referencing in my post.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 am

Dolores and Argon were mentioned so I'm checked off in your post and rightly tagged.

As for that unnecessary tagging on my previous post, I shall no longer be finalizing my posts after taking my sleep medication.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:27 am

Yeah Astria was tagged in your post as well Ersatz Creed. Read over it twice but could find no reference to her.... I just figured you had accidentally pressed tag all. So didn't really worry about it.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

As was Anwen so I figured I'd insert her into proceedings.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:09 am

Hey everyone! I will be posting either tomorrow or the day after!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Good evening everyone. It's good to see the ole' gods & goddesses roleplay up and running. I'd of joined sooner had I known it was up. In any case I'll be joining now if it's not of issue. Since it's seems the deity of dreams is taken I'll be introducing my other god, Creep, the god of insects.

Again, I do hope it is of no issue. Otherwise I look forward to writing with you all.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:00 pm

@Zalgo
Good to see you! Feel free to submit Creep, we'd be happy to have him!

@Vincent
I was rereading your post and I am a bit confused. Grandmother, the Green Woman and Argan are not at the same place.

Maybe it's a little confusing, but the Faces of the Oakborn aren't like the same character. They're each an aspect or alternate personality of the original Oakborn, but they act as their own independent entities. The Green Woman rules on behalf of the Oakborn during the spring and is causing the famine. Grandmother is a separate entity that usually oversees fate and nature and makes sure things are running smoothly.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!