Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Wonderland Institute v2

The Wonderland Institute v2

a part of “The Wonderland Institute v2”, a fictional universe by Rulke.

Welcome to Wonderland an Asylum like none you have ever seen, it contains people you would not expects nor characters you could imagine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wonderland Institute v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wonderland Institute v2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:56 am

GM post is done, from now on we are posting in locations. It has been two weeks, I have provided hints and even set up further story threads hinted in the first bit.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Currently on vacation at this time I wont have the chance to post until AT LEAST the soonest of this coming friday night, POSSIBLY saterday morning or late evening. Howevber far as I am aware I will be home and back to work on 15 August 2017

So until fridiay I apologise for not posting where rquired or waited for

Feel free to tag Vitas in a conversation or scene if she is needed

~Awi
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 pm

You will be missed, Awi!

By the way, I'm not sure if I should wait to write Snow reacting to something / a direct interaction,
or if I should just go ahead and post something about her during the last duration of the time lapse.
What do you guys think?

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 am

Well could have her in common room she is not dangerous like the others so likely allowed some time to roam about.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

So I am curious as to who Aldric's main Doctor will be. I know Jekyll takes an interest as they share similarities with their illnesses, and I know that Vitas sees him as a Broken man who needs time to heal. I wonder what Alice thinks of him? Also, when is the next "Inspection?" Also Aldric is hungry! We wouldn't want to starve our patients, now, would we~?
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:00 am

Sorry, I am stuck on my main post. Trying to figure out what to post currently, but nothing comes to mind. Note as long as you handled in the correct manner you be outside your cell and use any of the rooms.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:43 am

Apologies I've been so quiet, everyone. Are ChildishDelusion and hollywood still with us?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes! Sorry, I've been a little preoccupied as of late! :')
Hope I haven't missed anything important.

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 pm

hollywood wrote:Yes! Sorry, I've been a little preoccupied as of late! :')
Hope I haven't missed anything important.

*pounces and snuggles*

I am actually looking forwards to Vitas meeting Snow. I think she will be rather..... curious of her dont you think ?

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 am

OH DUDE YEA! I'd love to see what Vitas thinks of Snow and seeing them interact to be honest! And vice versa, I'm not sure how Snow would feel about her probably scared at first :') Then again Snow is scared of like a lot of things.

ALSO I FINALLY POSTED A REPLY gosh sorry about the wait! You know my last post was around a month ago?

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Oki dokie, I shall post for Vitas shortly arriving int he courtyard to meet Snow for the first time. Outside the mirror dimenesion, Vitas appears and looks like a normal young woman of Eguyptian heritige, but inside, well, inside its clear to see the corruptive magic in her due to the mask she seemingly wears around her eyes and what not

This'll be fun!

Awinita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 pm

You have my full permission to freak Snow tf out, just saying. :) I am all about that tragedy, too, so if you want to have Vitas gaining Snow's trust and then messing with her you totally can. Though I'm not sure what Vitas would have to gain from messing with Snow unless just for entertainment. Maybe they could be buds, IDK! Snow more than likely wouldn't trust her unless there was something to really convince her, since Snow basically thinks the staff are working with her step-mom to kill her. Even the other patients, too. But she's also desperate. Snow's complicated, what can I say?

Maybe it'd be better to have Vitas visit Snow as a kind of check up? Ya know? After her first encounter with Till, she can talk with Vitas in therapy. Just a thought! I'd also like Snow to meet the others, too, when the time comes.

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm

hollywood wrote:You have my full permission to freak Snow tf out, just saying. :) I am all about that tragedy, too, so if you want to have Vitas gaining Snow's trust and then messing with her you totally can. Though I'm not sure what Vitas would have to gain from messing with Snow unless just for entertainment. Maybe they could be buds, IDK! Snow more than likely wouldn't trust her unless there was something to really convince her, since Snow basically thinks the staff are working with her step-mom to kill her. Even the other patients, too. But she's also desperate. Snow's complicated, what can I say?

Maybe it'd be better to have Vitas visit Snow as a kind of check up? Ya know? After her first encounter with Till, she can talk with Vitas in therapy. Just a thought! I'd also like Snow to meet the others, too, when the time comes.

I think how Vitas would freak out Snow is that she'd be checking her body out, thinking on how to rezz her beloved friend Spike AKA Tamara Milligan {yes, Tamara's grandfather is Spike Milligan, shes named after him in my lore}

Vitas would totally mess with snow for entertainment when bored! Infact depending on how good Snows progression is could even tramatise her at home ? Ima ask Rulke soon to make Vitas Warmoon's home soon as I finish its design A nice big victorian style manor

Awinita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:25 am

You'll have to explain about Vitas to me, especially if it's stuff not included in her character profile! I find her interesting. She's one of those mysterious characters! I also want to know more about Alice and what this ancient spirit is that's lurking below the asylum.

But yeah! Feel free to mess around with Snow. She's a fragile soul but she does have her limits. What it may mean when she is pushed to the edge I'm not even sure of. I'm still wholly attached to her power to summon birds by song to fight for her, but more as a protective action. I see it happening when she has been forced far over the edge and, almost in a breakdown, uses that power to keep herself from a terrible fate. I have her so weak physically that I want her to have one ace up her sleeve if she needed it,
her one ace in the hole. :')

Also, I think I owe a reply? I'll have to check. I've been very busy with classes and this play I'm in. Hope everyone else is doing well!

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Sorry for not posting guys, stuff came up and it got tossed by the wayside with stuff going on both here on Gateway and in my home life, I plan to post this week though!

Awinita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funsunfish on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Alright so I'm not even sure if i've posted in the forum at all yet, but just wanted to make sure that it was okay that Belle decided to kill (or mortally injure) a few of the attendants. They were just nameless NPCs but if that was a mistake please let me know, hahaha! I've been rather lousy at posting as frequently as I should, but ive been waiting on a response from dr. Jekyll (or anyone else) for a while now, should I just make another post to update what has happened in the space of, say a few days?

funsunfish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm laughing because I edited my most recent post like four or five times because I kept thinking: 'Wait, she needs to say this, include this, you forgot about this'. I'm a perfectionist, I guess. :')

Also, sorry it took me sO LONG. I feel like it did, gee.

hollywood
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Sorry for not posting when I should be folks, I know I got two maybe three waiting on me right now ? *doesnt remember* I will try and post this week, Depending on how things go at least though we'll see

Awinita
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!