Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

a part of “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”, a fictional universe by birthstone_spirits.

The fate of a world lies in the hands of twelve young people who are just trying to figure life out. What happens next is a test of growth, luck and magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Birthstone Spirits: The Second Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 pm

A couple of folks recently messaged me about makeup posts so let it be known that the game will be picking up again soon. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Yeah, Finals Week has finally arrived for me so that's consuming my life right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Best of luck to those of you in exam season!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:42 am

Happy snow days! I hope finals have fared well for everyone? I'm waiting on the subplot with Jules, Septimus and Heather to wrap up, but when that happens (hopefully this weekend?) I will push the game forward. For now I've just been patiently checking out other games on site. :)

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linnea on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Finals week is finally over! Phew! I'll submit a post. It'll be a bit short, but I hope it's alright!

Linnea
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Good Evening,

I'd like to apologise for my absence of late. I managed to lock myself out of my account in the middle of October, then proceeded to get married at the beginning of November and have since been doing very little save for work, speaking with solicitors, and the occasional bout of sleep...

I'm still rather hectic and distinctly lost on what has happened while I've been away but I have at least recovered my account. The website has also changed a great deal with confuses me. I am also rather cold as the boiler has broken and we've been gifted with snow for once, accompanied by a -5 to -11 wind chill.

I hope you're all well.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:26 am

Wow congrats on your marriage! We are still chugging along although with the finals and holiday seasons we've been moving slowly. To give you a game recap since you were around:
The left haru's farm on their way to a place where the team can get training and get acclimated to the world. In the middle of that they stopped in Malboro, a big city where different characters had different interactions with townfolk (mini plots) and very soon I'll be writing them to the training ground. I'm co writing it with users so it has taken a while with our different schedules but it's happening.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Happy holidays y'all!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Thanks Timpani! I went ahead and posted solo! I know things are slow but hopefully we can get back on track soon.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:02 pm

Happy new years to all! Looking forward to getting things moving again this year.

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Happy New Year y'all!

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Hey, just popping in to say this looks amazing and I wish you all the best of luck with your adventures. Happy New Year!
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

@Nezzy Thank you! It means a lot! <3

@Everyone I wanted to mention that I'll be cleaning out inactive characters soon (sort of indirectly writing them out) which will make room for more active players. So if you have any friends who you think would be interested in a game like this feel free to invite them to check things out. And if there are any lurkers out there you're more than welcome to chime in. ;D

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Let's welcome @NicoUsagi to the game! They will be taking the spot of April. :)

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 am

Welcome!

I will be making an amendment to my previous post describing their sleeping arrangements, to re-describe two beds having already been made / waiting empty (until Kieran's arrival, claiming one) in the row of thirteen shortly.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:17 pm

I will have another post up for Heather when I get back from jury duty tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 am

Just got back to campus but I'll also try to ticker up a post tonight! :)

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:07 pm

This week has been wild. I've been reading your posts. Will try to draft one up tonight!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby birthstone_spirits on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Posted. There's going to be like a 1 month time skip soon so start messaging people about potential relationship changes, conflicts, background, and let's post new relationship entries in the other forum!

birthstone_spirits
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Why are we having a 1 month time skip this soon? I understand that people want to get to the action but I had somewhat expected a few rounds of us being handed over to our predecessors for training first.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!