Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

a part of “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

An alt. universe involving famous Disney couples where their world is taken over by an evil enchantress when they are young. Brainwashed, the guys serve the enchantress and the girls are banished to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:43 pm

OH nice!!! I'll be sure to post for my characters soon. And that's fine Nations in regards to Lilith. It just occurred to me too though, did Lilith ever meet or know the royals and their kids prior to well, Ivelda attacked? I do have a few other ideas for Lilith, but I'll let you know through PM to see what you think.

Right now I need to find a way to get Summer and Meghan over to the where the others area. I'll be contacting Butterfly for that.

Anyway, great to have you back Nations and no worries, we'll work around things if need be. Spring Break will be here before you know it lol.

Edit- Okay, scratch that, I am going to work on Jasmine's profile first so when I post, I can get her in there. Also, Nations, great posts, but try to remember to use Eric's alias okay? hehe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 am

I’m actually going to be out of town volunteering all of spring break and I have a test before and two after, but I’ll still try to post. I’ll go back and fix his name. I’m having trouble knowing who is who sometimes though especially for the princes. It’s just a suggestion, but it’ll be helpful to have headings with names and roles since everyone has two names plus a role. I was reading and had to continually click through the profiles to see who was who and understand it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 am

In other words, do what we did in our last RPG together right Nations?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Yeah, if it’s not too much. Like how some of us have the name and role to make it easier to know who is who

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:43 pm

All right sure thing. I think I am pretty much the only person not doing this so I'll be sure to do that for now on. I guess having the advantage of roleplaying as long as I have is that I am not 100% use to using coding when it comes to posting so I got use to all the characters having the same text color.

Hey guys, I just added two more Kingdoms to the Arendelle's Kingdom OOC forum and they are Phillip and Alysia's kingdoms. I actually am sketching out a map of Arendelle and it's helping me coming up with what these places will look like. Once all 16 kingdoms are up, I'll be creating an official map of Arendelle so ya'll can see. I highly recommend ya'll check out that forum because we will be visiting these kingdoms at some point.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:31 am

I never even got a notification that there were responses. @---@

I'll sit down when I'm not dying from just waking up haha!
I really do love feedback, so please leave some for me.
If you wish to get ahold of me, just note me. I don't bite!
I specialize in Romance, Fantasy (More magic than anything), Mystery

Keep an eye on my upcoming psych thriller!

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 am

I will try to get a post in today sometime....

As for getting all the girls n one spot perhaps the fair ends in some event that brings everyone together? Like a concert or fireworks?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Sorry I haven't been around the past several days. Going to recheck a few things and then see where we stand RPG wise.

It's okay Serenity, it's happened to me too. One sure fire way is to check the "My Universes" tab that's found under your username. It's good to read all posts anyway just so your aware of what's happening in the rpg.

And that's an idea, Butterfly. Since this applies to the plot, we can talk about the process of the girls' regaining their memories in that forum. Nation's I'll be pming you about how you want that part to go down okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:01 am

Sorry for taking a hundred years!

I've been working on my novel, getting it ready for publication! EEP!

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Hehe you're post was just fine Serenity. And best of luck with your novel too! I'll try to post for Alysia within the next few days.

Hey guys, I contacted Nezzy since she hasn't been on the site in almost a month. I just hope she's okay because she was really excited about this RPG so I hope she gets my PM. I do hope she replies and returns since she controls 4 characters. I'll give her another week to reply before I consider finding replacements.

Once again guys, if you are having issues posting, be sure to let me know okay because believe me, I know how important and hectic real life can be and am very understanding.

Also, have any of ya'll been checking out the Arendelle's Kingdoms thread? I wouldn't mind getting ya'll's input on it. Going to try and get the next two kingdoms out soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:10 am

Hey guys, I am having a dose of major writer's block on my part and that's why I haven't posted for Dawn yet. I have tried reaching out to Nezzy one last time too. If she doesn't reply within a week, I'll be opening up the following roles-

Cinderella
Mad Hatter
Aladdin
Phillip

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Okay I finally posted for Dawn and Zaida.

Okay guys, here's what is going to happen. Soon I'll be moving this rpg forward. Butterfly, I'll be contacting you soon because you haven't posted yet. What may happen is I'll be autoing our characters to where the others are.

What's going to happen next is we'll skip to the evening when the girls finally meet Lilith, the good sorceress and she'll use her spell to help unlock the girl's memories. Nations and I have been talking about how to move the plot forward and this is the next big step. So as a reminder, these are the following people who haven't posted in awhile-

Butterfly Effect
Korruption

Seems like Butterfly hasn't been on the site for over a week so I am going to make sure she's alright because she's typically reliable when it comes to responses.

And sadly, Nezzy hasn't replied back to me nor has she been on the site so the following characters are now open-

Cinderella
Mad Hatter
Aladdin
Phillip

If any of ya'll are interested in these roles, then feel free to ask for them. Also, if ya'll could advertise this rpg for new players, that be awesome. I will continue to do my part in trying to find players for these character slots.

Thanks guys.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:08 am

Hey guys, I finally got a reply back from Butterfly. Her device broke so she has to get a new one. Hopefully she'll get it by the end of the month. Until then I'll be autoing her character for now okay? Just letting ya'll know that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Hey guys, are any of ya'll still around? Or has this RPG been too slow paced that ya'll have lost interest? I know Butterfly did have technical issues and Nations is busy at a lot, but what about the rest of ya'll?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:57 pm

yeah, i'm still here. i've been a bit busy for the past few weeks, and i don't really know what to post lol >.< but i'm still around.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:34 am

I got myself a new tablet now so I'm back in business. should I post or was there going to be a time skip?

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Go ahead and post Butterfly. If you could try to move our characters to where the other girls are, that be great.

And it's fine Korruption. I was looking at the posts too and I do see there's not much we can do. We still have the issue of getting replacements for the roles I mentioned. If ya'll know anyone who'd like this kind of RPG, then spread the word. I've tried advertising in the RPGs I am in, but no dice unfortunately, so I'll go back to looking at profiles.

It really be nice to have an OOC Forum for GMs to to find Players besides having the Roleplayers Wanted Forum.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Took a bit to answer due to a bunch of busy weeks! (finals are coming up which means a lot of things to focus on with classes, but also summer is around the corner so I'll have more time to write)

I'm still interested though!

nations
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Thanks Nations, it's fine. I have to remind myself that even in the most successful RPGs I've been in had lapses in posting stuff.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:19 am

Hey guys, I see it's been a few months since any kind of activity. I am here to make sure how many of ya'll are still here. I'd rather ya'll reply here, but if I have to, I'll contact each of ya'll privately.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!