Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

a part of “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

An alt. universe involving famous Disney couples where their world is taken over by an evil enchantress when they are young. Brainwashed, the guys serve the enchantress and the girls are banished to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Fairytales: Reawaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:36 pm

So I've been looking at the roleplay a bit, and I think the idea could be interesting. I would like to take the spot of Snow White if possible. I'll send a PM to the GM :)
I really do love feedback, so please leave some for me.
If you wish to get ahold of me, just note me. I don't bite!
I specialize in Romance, Fantasy (More magic than anything), Mystery

Keep an eye on my upcoming psych thriller!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Lol, thanks for the interest hun. I'll answer your PM soon, but I do have one question. Did you read the rules? Once you read them, then I'll take your reservation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:29 am

Character was made and submitted for approval :)

Woot! Super hype! :)

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:24 am

Approved! You can post whenever you want. Be sure to read all the posts (there's not too many), at least the ones regarding the girls for they are split atm with Meghan and Summer together and the rest are at the Theater.

On a side note- Summer (Ariel role) and Francesca (Belle) are 18 like Jewel, so she may recognize those 2.

And don't be afraid to voice ideas for the storyline in the other OOC forum here too. I already posted a few there myself.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Great first post Serenity.

Okay here's a heads up for those at the Theater looking for Korruption's NPC Azar. She's said others can control him. His personality is very much like Chien Po from Mulan, so he's a chill and go with the flow kind of guy. I am saying that now because I'll post by tomorrow for Dawn and I'll loop him in since Korruption has helped me out here.

Also in my last post for the guys, a thought did float in my head. Arendelle itself is made up of all the kingdoms ruled by the princes and princesses' late parents. So what I am going to do is create a new OOC forum dedicated solely to describing all the areas. The Enchantress will be calling them her "Principalities". So I'll start working on that tonight. I say this now because at one point in the RPG I want to find a way to have all the characters go to each area. So yeah, that's about it.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:33 am

Zodia195 wrote:Great first post Serenity.

Okay here's a heads up for those at the Theater looking for Korruption's NPC Azar. She's said others can control him. His personality is very much like Chien Po from Mulan, so he's a chill and go with the flow kind of guy. I am saying that now because I'll post by tomorrow for Dawn and I'll loop him in since Korruption has helped me out here.

Also in my last post for the guys, a thought did float in my head. Arendelle itself is made up of all the kingdoms ruled by the princes and princesses' late parents. So what I am going to do is create a new OOC forum dedicated solely to describing all the areas. The Enchantress will be calling them her "Principalities". So I'll start working on that tonight. I say this now because at one point in the RPG I want to find a way to have all the characters go to each area. So yeah, that's about it.

Thought I went too much but nah. As you can tell I was super hype to get started.

Maybe what they have to do is combine their magic at each place to break the hold the evil witch has on their homes?

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:57 am

Lol, no worries you didn't go too much hehe. Believe me, I know the feeling of being hyped hehe.

That's a good idea. We'll go ahead and take this discussion to the Plot thread though okay?

Also, guys, I went ahead and created that new OOC Thread for Arendelle's kingdoms. I only did two for now and they are of the current kingdom the Queen and the guys take residence in and also the kingdom to the south that Captain Tai is going to travel too. Serenity, I made that southern kingdom, Walson, the area your princess is from. I'll try to get 2 more up tomorrow.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Hey guys, I think if by next week, if the Jasmine role isn't reserved, I'll take her myself. That way if Crimson decides to still join us I can let her have it. Just wanted to give ya'll a head's up.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:09 pm

Guyyyssss. Someone has to post. I need to read more. MORE! AHHHHHH.

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:06 am

I'll definitely have something up by tomorrow okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 am

But...but everyone else D:

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:17 pm

Okay I finally posted Serenity. And I goofed too lol. I forgot to change the location to Earth lol.

Okay I really need the following people to post soon okay?

Girls' end-
Korruption
Butterfly Effect
Nations (especially this one)

Boys' End-
Nezzy
Nations (I am not that needy for you to post for Eric yet, but it be nice).

And as of now I'll be taking the Jasmine role. She's still open to others though but I really need for this RPG to get moving along.

Edit- I am opening up the RPG to new characters now. So if we have people who are interested in this RPG, they can create their own character, who can be from Arendelle or Earth. I am just letting you guys know that.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Sorry I haven't been around... Life has been busy for me as of late...
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:46 pm

That's fine Butterfly. Thanks for posting! I know you are normally consistent with your posting so I was worried about you.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:58 pm

@Zodia I think I should be able to post soon, so see a post coming from me in a couple days tops ^_^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am

Thanks Korruption.

Hey guys, here's a tidbit if you find yourself wanting to make a big post, but don't have a lot of time to do so, just start typing it out at first and make minor changes if need be by the time you're ready to post. That way you don't have to reply all at once.

This is also why I don't have a requirement on a number of words because I know it can take awhile to post something and the most successful RPGs I was in, they never had that word count thing. In fact I never came across such a thing until I joined this site.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Hey guys Nations has been swamped with college. So what I am going to do is to create a NPC to assist her char. So we will just work around Francesca for now okay?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenitykmoon on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:35 am

Zodia195 wrote:Hey guys Nations has been swamped with college. So what I am going to do is to create a NPC to assist her char. So we will just work around Francesca for now okay?

Merp. Her character is pivotal to my post xD

Also are you going to put your post in Earth instead of A? Or did you already? I haven't checked. Probably should go look... Imma go look.

serenitykmoon
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Serenity, that's where the NPC will come in. He/she will be able to assist your character. Also looks like Korruption posted.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:18 pm

I posted for my 3 characters.

It took forever, but I have a lot of responsibilities on my plate including classes and those things have to be my first priorities. I know it sucks to be on the other side waiting, I've been there, so if you have to work around my characters you should because I don't want to be constantly holding back the roleplay for long periods.

Anyways, I posted for Lilith, the good sorceress. The girls shouldn't remember her since she works behind the scenes, but I just wanted to introduce her so that we can slowly incorporate her. I'll be in contact with Zodia to see how/when it'll be best to have her introduce herself to the girls and later travel back to Arendelle.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!