Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wounded World

The Wounded World

a part of “The Wounded World”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The heroes have fallen, and our existence is still threatened. For the first time in history, the villains must become the heroes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wounded World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wounded World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wounded World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: The Wounded World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissTeaspoon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:27 am

Hiya! I'd love to grab a character in this with FC: Kit Harrington. I'd like to give him powers of
conjuration (the specificity of which I'm just working out!).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissTeaspoon
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:59 am

Sure thing!

EDIT: To clarify, is he a hero or villain?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:56 pm

@iCat: I have an idea about twins, one hero and one villain. Would something like that be okay or work?

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 pm

@Cliffspiracy- It absolutely could!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solarflare on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:39 pm

you have drawn me in with the superheroes I cannot resist...

Can I reserve a villain with the face claim of froy Gutierrez and with the ability of mental manipulation. Then a hero with the face claim of madelaine pestch that can manipulate force fields.

Image Image

solarflare
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

@solarflare- You absolutely can, can't wait to see them!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:40 pm

I love a good superhero/villain story! I'd like to reserve a villain with the power of Water Manipulation. The faceclaim is Rinko Kikuchi.

Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 am

Hi! May I please reserve a two characters? A villain with the face claim Park Ji Hye and a hero with the face claim Jung Eun-Ji. Their powers will be power replication and super speed (I think...??), respectively. :)
Image Image

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:41 am

@afreerobin; you most certainly can!

@RubyTuesday; Sure thing! If you change your mind on the ability, just let me know!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:41 am

@iCat: Okay, had to find the perfect twins to use. lol

Mind if I reserve a villain with the ability of Atmokinesis and the face claim would be Charlie Carver and a hero with Chlorokinesis with the face claim being Max Carver, please?
Image Image

Charlie's the first pic, Max is the second. lol

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:16 pm

@Cliff- Sure thing, they look great!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 am

Hi!
I would love to have a villain with teleportation. My face claim is Normani

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:22 pm

@Simple_Imperfections; Sure thing, she's reserved for you!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cliffspiracy on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:21 am

@iCat: Sorry for having at least a WIP up yet, started a new job and been a little exhausted. But I got the next two days off and will have then done. :) Sorry again.

Cliffspiracy
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Absolutely no problem Cliff, thanks for letting me know!

@Everyone- I've opened up some more hero spots if anyone's interested!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi everyone! I see some familiar faces here!

I am putting in a reservation for a hero. Face Claim Emily Bett Rickards

Power: Technopathy

:D I look forward to playing with everyone!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:42 pm

ImageImageHey Cat! Can I reserve two characters? My female is going to be a hero with victoria moroles as her fc, gaia as her alias and geokinesis and her ability. My male is a villain with cole sprouse as his fc, blade as his alias and psychic constructs as his powers.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:51 pm

@Urania- Sure thing, awesome to have you on board!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfLord86 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:25 pm

Face Claim: Ivana Baquero
Powers: Telekenisis and Telepathy

WolfLord86
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!