Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Lost Treasure of Arimathea

Character Relations

a part of “The Lost Treasure of Arimathea”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

A treasure of untold riches. A clue to its whereabouts. A dangerous journey. Countless men have lost their lives in search of the treasure, but will the crew of the Stardust be the first to hold its riches?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Treasure of Arimathea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Here's where we're going to put our character's relations to each other.

And here's the code:

Code: Select all
[font=font][center][img]fontmeme name[/img]
[img]http://placehold.it/500x200[/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]https://i.imgur.com/RaK04ot.jpg[/img][/right]
[b]James Porter[/b] | (symbol(s))
[i]your characters thoughts[/i]
A brief description here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/BOgp1Cl.png[/img][/left]
[b]Meghan Cunningham[/b] | (symbol(s))

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/CtZF5kH.jpg[/img][/right]
[b]William Morgan III[/b] | (symbol(s))
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/NS8iPvu.jpg[/img][/left]
[b]Pyon Sun-Ah[/b] | (symbol(s))

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/U3D83yk.jpg[/img][/right]
[b]Jack Bennet[/b] | (symbol(s))
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/aYpPzhu.jpg3yk.jpg[/img][/left]
[b]Valentina De La Torre[/b] | (symbol(s))

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/c00uWc1.jpg[/img][/right]
[b]Tessa Locke[/b] | (symbol(s))
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/wVVK4cv.jpg[/img][/left]
[b]Callie Avis[/b] | (symbol(s))

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/IkU2QDQ.jpg[/img][/right]
[b]Timothy Rundell[/b] | (symbol(s))

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/yUI3Ntm.jpg[/img][/left][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[b]Rosia Heinrik[/b] | (symbol(s))
A brief description here

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://i.imgur.com/F6Ku7Jy.jpg[/img][/right][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[b]Evangeline Casper[/b] | (symbol(s))
A brief description here

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img][/img][/left][color=transparent]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x[/color]
[b]Helmsman[/b] | (symbol(s))
A brief description here

[/font]
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadHatter on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

James Porter | ☺
Aye... He's a bucko.
James invited Bill into the crew and they quickly became good friends. Despite this, William was neutral in the mutiny situation, though he was leaning towards James.

Meghan Cunningham | ☠
She used to be an alright tar... though she hangs the jib when I'm around, and I fuck'n hate that she dared to split the crew.
Meg and Bill were good friends, though she was disappointed as he was neutral once the mutiny had occured. Bill was mad and dejected that she had overthrown James and pointed guns towards his friends that opposed.

William Morgan III | ☠
Erm...
Bill often refers to himself as his main enemy, though he does often times humorously. Sometimes though, his inner conflict haunts him more than his his opponents and he can be found on the ship taking a break from work and idly sitting for hours on end.

Pyon Sun-Ah | ☺
We get along, though she hates me when I run a rig...
Bill and Sunni are relatively friendly with each other, though she doesn't want her or her space to be involved in his pranks, which Bill takes note of.

Julian Bailey | ☺☺
Me, Jully, and Nameless g't along great... Dragon don't drink though.
Julian, Bill and Nameless are the ultimate trio. The other two may even help Bill with pranks or help him blare a soothing tune of a sea shanty.

Valentina De La Torre | ☺
She's an alright wench!
Val and Bill are also good friends, though she gets annoyed when he jokingly mentioned the night when they got drunk together and shouted sea shanties 'till they passed out.

Tessa Locke | ☠
She hates me...for som' reason?
Tessa doesn't appreciate Bill's pranks or antics, even though he rarely interacts with her.

Callie Avis | ◑
She's fierce as a siren when I run a rig also...
Callie is also annoyed by Bill's pranks, though she doesn't despise him.

Timothy Rundell | ☺☺
He's a lassie that works hard, though I let him take a caulk here and then.
Bill has sympathy towards Timothy and sometimes lets him rest. He treats Timothy well, looking out for him and acts somewhat like a father figure.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | ☺☺
She's alright! Like a sister, though I've never had one o' those.
Bill also looks out for Rosia and often accompanies her. They usually sit on top of masts, play pranks on crewmates or tell them each other stories like to siblings. Bill respects Rosia as he has never had a sibling.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evangeline Casper | ◑
She's alright...for a stowaway.
Bill doesn't mind the presence of a stowaway and approved when it was asked if she could join the crew, though he hasn't really interacted with her.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Philip Walker | ☺☺
The damned nameless scourge of the seven seas...
Philip and Bill are best friends, often spreading rumors about each other or doing fun activities. Bill is also one of the few people that know Nameless Helmsman's mysterious full name, though he spreads rumors about Nameless's real identity being Davy Jones.

The Mutiny

The mutiny? Aye... Meg overhauled and ignored the fuckin' code of conduct. Scupper that! Capn' would've lead us to th' adventure one way or the other. Porter won't be in the brig for long...
Pyrite thinks the mutiny was not necessary as he trusts the Captain more than most of the crew. He plans to get rid of the division that runs through the crew and convince the crew that sailing together is better than sailing as two separate crews.
Last edited by SadHatter on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 am, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SadHatter
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm

James Porter | ☺ / ◑
“I owe my new life to him, but that only goes so far…”
If not for Captain James Porter, it is very likely that Vera would still be working for Pierce to this day. He never disrespected her or treated her wrong, however, when it comes to the mutiny, Vera will always side with Meg. The possibility of this immense treasure could mean Vera would be able to reach her goal, and she wants nothing more.

Meghan Cunningham | ☺ / ♥
“In all honesty, she treats me better than Captain Porter did, and I thank her for all she’s done.”
Meghan is beautiful, intelligent, and the leader of her ship, so of course Vera likes her. The two have never really argued, more of Vera pushing Meg until she finally gives in, allowing her to use the food budget to buy better spices and ingredients. The time Vera spends with Meg is generally enjoyed by both parties.

William Morgan III | ◑
“He’s not a bad man by any stretch but… I don’t like when he toys with me.”
Vera doesn’t hate anyone, really, but Bill can get on her nerves somewhat with his constant tomfoolery. She truly does not enjoy being the butt of any of his practical jokes, and because of what he’s done to the crew in the past, she tends to be very suspicious of him and his intentions.

Pyon Sun-Ah | ☺ / ♥
“Sunni is amazing; I could never do the fantastical things she does. I’m just in awe.”
It took a little while for Sunni to warm up to Vera and her pure kindness, assuming she was treating her like a child. But once she realized that Vera wanted nothing more than to be friends with her, the two grew closer. Oftentimes, Vera can just sit there and watch Sunni work, not minus the cringing and nausea, but she’s amazed by what Sunni can do. The two chat often, exchanging recipes from their homes.

Jack Bennet | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

Valentina De La Torre | ☺ / ♥
“Ah Vale, another lovely lass who seems to constantly soak up my time, free or not. Well not that I mind.”
Vera adores being around Vale, a lovely lady who frequents her kitchen regularly in search of snacks and company. The two seem to click so naturally with their lively conversations that could go on for hours. They’re drinking buddies, cuddle buddies, and good friends through and through. When ashore, Vale even drags Vera around in search of authentic Spanish spices so they can cook together.

Tessa Locke | ☺ / ♥
“Interesting, that one is… Sharp tongue, strong, distant, and yet kind to me. Huh.”
Tessa is another rather pretty, powerful lady on the ship that Vera enjoys being around. Although she may be quite aloof with other crewmates, Tessa is willing to sit down with Vera and have a real, genuine conversation. She’s someone that Vera would go to in a time of stress or sadness to find some sort of comfort or solace.

Callie Avis | ☠
“I don’t-... I don’t want to talk about it.”
Other than the people she plans on murdering, Vera is her own worst enemy. Refusing to speak about herself and her problems has lead to her keeping all of these negative emotions internalized. This eats away at her mental state, leading her to have depressive episodes where she needs to seek out the support of someone else.

Timothy Rundell | ☺
“My sweet Rudy! He’s such a good helper. Anyone that’s mean to him gets to experience the back of my spoon.”
Vera adores children because she knows that they need positive influences to thrive. So when with Rudy, she often treats him like her little brother. She helps him out whenever he needs it and is furious with those who bully him.

Rosia Heinrik | ☺ / ♥
“Ahh, our second little trouble maker.”
Rosia isn’t mean to Vera, and Vera greatly admires the younger woman’s ability to do almost anything. Well, anything but read and write. Vera is constantly pestering Rosia by offering her lessons, saying that every living soul should be able to understand the written language. Rosia almost always declines, but she never declines the little snacks that Vera makes and leaves out for her.

Evangeline Casper | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here

Helmsman | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here
Last edited by AbsoluteWhisper on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SatatyaUno on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:41 pm

James Porter | ☺
He was the cap'in.. Do you expect me to hate him?
In Tessa's eyes, James was the one to bring her onto the ship. She really owes her spot to him. Even after the mutiny.

Meghan Cunningham | ☺
Oh, Meg? Yeah, she's a good talk.
Tessa considers Meg a good friend. They're not super close, but Tessa wouldn't turn down a drink and chat with her.

William Morgan III | ☠
I'd rather not give attention to that scallywag.
Hate is a strong word.. But Tessa finds him extremely annoying.

Pyon Sun-Ah | ◑
Ah, the doc... I mean, she's fine.
Tessa wouldn't say she likes Sunni, but she wouldn't say she hates her either.

your characters thoughts

Valentina De La Torre | ♥♥/☺☺
Well yeah, that ones my friend. Of course I like her.
Not only did the two have a lot in common, but late night of staying up while watching the waves and Vale teaching Tessa Spanish curses and salomas, they grew to be rather close friends. Tessa may even be beginning to develop deeper feelings for her.

Tessa Locke | ☠
That's possibly the dumbest question I've ever heard.
We're all our own worst enemy, and Tessa's no different. She's made many a mistake she regrets and there's no hiding from that.

Callie Avis | ☺/♥
I like that one. She's alright.
Tessa never had a reason to dislike Vera. And after awhile Tessa came to generally like her and care about her well being. She generally enjoys talking with Vera and helping her with whatever problems she has.

Timothy Rundell | ☺
I mean... he's a kid. He can't do anything wrong.
Innocence is her weakness. And what's more innocent than a kid? She'd never be mean to him because she doesn't see him as anything other than an innocent kid.

Rosia Heinrik | ☠/♥
I honestly haven't got a clue about that one.
Tessa has some interesting feeling towards Rosia. Part of her finds her completely annoying. But there's also stuff Tessa respects, maybe even admires, about her. At the end of the day, she leaves Tessa confused about her own feelings and angry about that.

Evangeline Casper |
I’m not sure yet… Leave me alone, ask me later.
Due to Tessa's past and originally getting out to sea as a stowaway herself, Tessa's first instinct isn't to outright hate Eva. Does she think it's dumb being a stowaway? Yes. But Tessa knows the ship she's on and the crew. So, in Tessa's eyes, she thinks Eva picked a good ship to sneak onto.

Helmsman | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here

Thoughts On The Mutiny
There was no other way about it, if ya ask me. There's a chance we can find a place that hasn't been discovered yet. Sure, we've got the treasure there as well, we could all live our lives easily after. But seeing someplace someone hasn't.. that's enough for me.
The mere thought of seeing someplace completely new did it for Tessa. Yeah, she likes finding treasure as much as the next sailor here, but the location is what really brought her aboard for the mutiny. Don't get her wrong, Tessa still has respect for James, but her want to find Arimathea is greater.
Last edited by SatatyaUno on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

SatatyaUno
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:30 pm

James Porter | (☠/◑)
The Captain was holding us back, we needed the mutiny for this treasure.
Rosia respected Captain James and actually liked him. He allowed her into his crew, let her have a run of a ship doing whatever as long as she helped about, as she always did. But that was up until he said no to this latest voyage for treasure. Rosia was all for the mutiny for Meg to take over, helping persuade people to join in it.

Meghan Cunningham | (☺☺)
Hellfire knows about this treasure and I trust her. Plus the mutiny was fun.
If a quartermaster had a first mate, Rosia believes she could easily fill that spot for Meg. When not fooling around with Bill or working around the ship, Rosia will be found talking among Meg. Even though Rosia is loyal to most of the crew, she finds herself more loyal to Hellfire and will usually back her up in most situations.

William Morgan III | (☺)
Pyrite! He’s great. We talk, prank, and do fun stuff all the time. None my fault though.
To Rosia, Bosun Bill can be seen as a type of older brother, even though she doesn’t really know what theat would be like. She loves doing prank related things with him because she gets entertainment, plus most of the crew blame him so it so she finds it even more humorous.

Pyon Sun-Ah | (◑)
Plague’s great with all that medical stuff. She’s too serious sometimes though…
Rosia gets along with most people on the ship, just a little less with Sunni. She has yelled at Rosia one time for messing around in her space. Rosia is grateful for her patching her up after injuries though, but quickly runs out of her room, she doesn’t like the feel of being constantly watched by Sunni to make sure she “doesn’t touch anything.”

Jack Bennet | (☺)
”Have you seen the man? Hard not to, giant. Great pirate though, even better gunner. Big, nice, and great hair.
Rosia has taken a liking to Jack. When she first saw him, she was a little stunned by his size but was happily surprised with how nice he was. Rosia has been caught just staring at him numerous times but won’t stop even with Jack’s smart remarks.

Valentina De La Torre | (☺/◑)
She’s a great navigator! And an even better trader.

Rosia and Valentina get along pretty well. Rosia tends not to bug her while she is navigating as she doesn’t want to distract, but is always an extra set of eyes when she climbs the sails. Also Rosia quickly learned about how Valentine liked gold jewelry and since then after every plunder Rosia will go to her and trade treasures since she isn’t one for jewelry.

Tessa Locke | (♥/☠)
We yell and scream at each other often, but work great. I also really like that hat.
Rosia and Tessa have a very much love/hate relationship, but there is mutual respect between them for their hard work. Rosia knows that Tessa doesn’t open up, and even though she doesn’t really understand that, it doesn’t stop Rosia from still being her normal self around her. Rosia is definitely more towards the love side of their love/hate relationship.

Callie Avis | (♥/☺)
Vera is, uh, great. Wants me to learn reading and such. Good food down there too.
Rosia really appreciates Vera, even though she may not say it often. With how she is always kind to her even when Vera catches Rosia sneaking food out. Plus, she’s watched how she runs her kitchen below deck is very impressed. Rosia seems to have a sort of feeling for Vera, but she doesn’t really get what it means.

Timothy Rundell | (☺)
Little Powder Monkey Rudy. Wait, where is he? I just thought of an amazing idea.
Much like with Bill, Timothy can be viewed as a sibling from Rosia, but younger one. In the hence that Rosia is always getting him to do dumb stuff for her entertainment and teasing him about things.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | (☺)
Oh I? I just do things. What do you mean do I like myself?
Rosia isn’t one to not like herself, but also isn’t over egotistic. She knows that she can do good things, but also that she’s not the best at most. She doesn’t really self-analyzes herself, too busy doing something.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evangeline Casper | (◑)
The Stowaway? I mean, she’s new. But can she do anything? I do like her axes though.
Rosia doesn’t know enough about Eva to have an actual opinion of her yet, though she is interested in what she will find out about this new Stowaway. Rosia is mostly curious about what this new person can do and their reactions to Rosia herself.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Phillip Walker | (☺)
Ah, The Nameless. I almost feel like I steer as much as him. But he is fun to be with and fun to do things with.
More often or not, Phillip will ask Rosia to steer the ship, which Rosia will gladly accept and then watch him with giggles as he chats up someone of the crew. The two get along pretty well, even after they both with "messed about" with each other before a new shine caught Phillip’s eye and Rosia went back to goofing about.

Thoughts On The Mutiny
Oh the Mutiny? Heh, was fun. Hellfire is great and is going to get us that treasure. Midas, well, wasn’t doing to his job, so now he’s down below.
Even though Rosia isn’t one to lead a mutiny against a captain, she is one to help plan, instigate, and partake in one, more for the sake of doing it. When Rosia first heart Meg’s plan against Captain James, Rosia quickly told Meg that she was with her and whispered around to her crew mates to get them to her side, whether mentioning the treasure, the adventure, or neccesariness. Rosia also knows well that the former captain wasn’t too happy about it.
Last edited by Maci-Care on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klockwork0reo on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:04 am

James Porter | ◑
"He was nice, but pirates are s'posed to be strong, right?"
If Rudy is entirely honest with himself, he doesn't know how to feel about James or the Mutiny in general. He knows pirates are supposed to be strong, and he desperately wants to sail out for treasure and adventure on the high seas. But at the same time, hog-tying a man who had been so nice to him, and the main reason he was on a ship in the first place, and not back in the Monastery, just feels wrong.

Meghan Cunningham | ☺
"Fierce as a fire, with her on deck, I'm sure we'll find that treasure."
She was the second in command. While James had always been the official Captain, Meghan was the person who'd helped him get moved in and comfortable on board. While he doesn't fully support the mutiny, he won't dare confront her about it.

William Morgan III
"Bill's a might' good friend. E' can make a stuffed bird laugh, I tell ya."
It takes a certain kind of person to sing a song while half-drunk and then be able to swing across the sea and duel to the death, risking all life and limb. Rudy immediately took a shine to him, finding a man quick to laugh. A night spent with Bill promised excitement, even if he was mad as hops.

Pyon Sun-Ah | ☺
"Ne'er liked doctor's much. This one though, is the jammiest bit 'o jam."
Rudy had the completely rational fear of doctors growing up. So far he doesn't have a reason to start fearing Sunni, but he's trying to do his best to keep out of her care, just in case.

Jack Bennet
"Mister Fodder isn't much for conversation, but when a fight breaks out, he's bang up to the elephant."
The man in charge, at least where Rudy's job is concerned. When the guns start blasting, his word is gospel. He's an unwavering mountain of a man, and his skill with gun or blade is a sight to behold. To Rudy, this man is the truest form of what it means to be a pirate.

Valentina De La Torre | ☺
WIP
WIP

Tessa Locke | ◑
"Bricky girl, though she's shut up like a clam. 'Er knots could weather anything."
Not much to say, Rudy truly doesn't know much about her. He's the right size to help her, but his knots at best are poor at best. He'd offer himself to help her more, but he'd need to improve his knots to be of any real use. For now, she's just in the background, quietly keeping the entire ship afloat.

Callie Avis | ☺
"I love seein' her gigglemug in the kitchen. Her skills with a spoon can rival even Fodder's skills with the heaviest artillery."
When not clambering between the Powder hold and the main battery, Rudy typically does his best to assist Callie in the kitchen. It's no secret Rudy sees this group as his new family, all said and done, Vera is the closest thing to an older sister
Rudy's ever had, even if her role might be more of a surrogate mother. Still, whenever he sees that wooden spoon swing, he can't help but suppress a flinch.

Timothy Rundell | ☺
"Ahoy! 'Aven't you meater's heard o' me? I'm Rudy, pirate extrodinare of the Stardust! Best stay outta my way, we
could blast your bloody tavern away you damn pidgeon-livered floozlers!

At the best of times, Rudy is a little full of himself. Pumped up on adrenaline, Rudy feels damn near invincible, and doesn't mind telling the world. There is nothing more loud, rambunctious, and egotistical than a Rudy after a win.

Rosia Heinrik
"You sure this is a good idea? Don't ya be sellin' me a dog this time."
Rosia's plans often end in a touch of trouble, but just like Bill, things always promise to be interesting and if lucky, a fun night.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"Who's this?"
But really though, who is this?

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Helmsman | (symbol(s))
WIP
WIP
"In breaking news, the Sky. The Earth.

Life.

Existence as an unchanging plane with horizons of birth and death in faint distance. There is nothing to speak about.

There never was."

Klockwork0reo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 am

James Porter | (☠/☺)
"We were good friends when all this started, but he doesn't see the potential this treasure would have for everyone on the crew. So... I had to take it into my own hands."
When Meg joined the Stardust, they got along well. He gave her plenty of opportunity to make show what she could do and liked what he saw. He was a part of her family.

Meghan Cunningham | (☺)
"I'm pretty cool."

William Morgan III | ( ◑/☺)
"He's an odd lad, but good to have around."
Bill was closer to James than Meg, but they still got along well. She found him entertaining at times. He wasn't a big fan of the mutiny, but it had to be done... for the good of the crew.

Pyon Sun-Ah | (♥ ♥/☺)
"Sunni is important to the crew. I need-er-we need her here."
Sunni had patched Meg up numerous times. Came close to death once and Sunni was able to not only patch her up but made sure she made a full recovery. She's soft to Meg's sharp. The perfect contrast. And Meg treasures her. You'll never hear her admit it though. In fact, she may never admit there's more to their friendship.

Jack Bennet | (◑)
"Jack's a strong guy. Smart, fast, strong. He has a soft side that few see. In fact the only glimpse you really get is when he talks about his daughter. It's sweet really."
Jack is an important member of the crew. He's strong, commanding, and all sorts of skilled. Meg values what he can do and she certainly hopes that he'll be on her side after the mutiny.

Valentina De La Torre | (☺)
"She's got skill. I can admire that."
Vale is a talented pirate. She's beautiful, smart, and fast and Meg enjoys her company. She's excellent to have on mission although her navigation skills are valued the most. They could be lost in the middle of the sea and Vale will still manage to get them to shore again.

Tessa Locke | (☺)
"Tessa? She's an excellent rigger and great to drink with."
Meg enjoy's Tessa's company. They're not the best of friends, but they're the kind of people who can just sit together, sharing a drink and silence and somehow have an excellent time. She can share thoughts without delving too deep into herself.

Callie Avis | (☺/♥)
"Gorgeous talent. Useful and great to have around."
Meg won't lie, when she first met Callie her heart beat a little faster. She's gorgeous and knows how to use her body language to get what she needs from someone. In fact, she's managed to get Meg to buy her certain ingredients even if they were more expensive. While the food was delicious and totally worth it, it was because of Callie.

Timothy Rundell | (◑)
"Cute lad. He's got pirate potential, but he's a tad spoiled by James."
James pulled "Rudy" onto the ship after finding him at the ports. While Meg didn't object, she wasn't too sure about him up until she saw what he could do. He's fast and he picks up things up quickly. Good to have on board.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | (☺)
"The closest thing I have to a friend, honestly."
Rosia is Meg's confidant. She's the closest thing to a friend for Meg. If she can count on anyone it's Rosia. However... Meg does know she needs to be careful. She can't trust anyone too much. It'll stab her in the back.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evangeline Casper | (◑)
"Just what we need. An untrained woman aboard."
Meg wasn't exactly thrilled to find Evangeline on board her ship. She fantasized about pirates and now she thinks she can be one? But she's friends with a crewmate and they vouch for her so... Meg will let her stay, but if she gets in the way she'll be keelhauled.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Philip Walker | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here
Last edited by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 am

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ❥ = family

James Porter | (symbol(s))
"your characters thoughts."

Meghan Cunningham | (symbol(s))

William Morgan III | (symbol(s))

Pyon Sun-Ah | (symbol(s))

Julian Bailey | (symbol(s))

Valentina De La Torre | (☺ ❥ ☺ ❥ ☺ ❥ ☺)
"Valentina is my dearest friend."
Evangeline loves Valentina, but only in a platonic way. She considers the woman to be family. Valentina was her first friend and came into her life when she needed her most. The two traveled together for a couple of years. They grew close in that time. Evangeline learned many things from Valentina. A few of the things she learned from Valentina was how to use a knife, how to swim, and how to fight. They would have become pirates together if Victoria hadn’t come back into the picture.

Tessa Locke | (symbol(s))

Callie Avis | (symbol(s))

Timothy Rundell | (symbol(s))

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | (symbol(s))
A brief description here

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evangeline Casper | (◑)
"I am me."

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

A brief description here
Last edited by thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:54 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ❥ = family

James Porter | (☺)
your characters thoughts

your characters thoughts

William Morgan III | (☺)
your characters thoughts

Pyon Sun-Ah | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

your characters thoughts

Valentina De La Torre | (symbol(s))
I...I don't know.

Tessa Locke | (♥☺♥☺)
"pelirrojo here is a very good friend"

Callie Avis | (☺♥☺)
"la cocinera, she spoils me sometimes and I can never get enough of her company."

Timothy Rundell | (☺)
"the lad is just the cutest."

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Evangeline Casper | (☺ ❥ ☺ ❥ ☺ ❥ ☺)
"si la tocas, nadarás con los tiburones."
A brief description here

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Helmsman | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:10 pm

your characters thoughts

Meghan Cunningham | (♥♥/☺)
Meg's a fantastic sailor and pirate. I'm really glad to have her with us.
Meg was the one who more or less employed Sunni, and they've been close ever since. Their personalities complement each other, and they work well together. There's a little more to their relationship than just friends, but it's more unspoken than not.

William Morgan III | (☺/◑)
He stays out of my space, we'll do just fine.
Sunni doesn't have a lot of time for BIll's jokes and pranks, but as long as he doesn't mess with her space, she doesn't mind him.

Pyon Sun-Ah | (☺)
I didn't get here through luck alone.
Sunni is comfortable in her own skin. She's proud of her work ethic and drive.

your characters thoughts

Valentina De La Torre | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

Tessa Locke | (◑)
Well, we work well together, but that's it.
Tessa and Sunni have a purely functional relationship. They aren't friends, but they don't hate each other either.

Callie Avis | (☺)
Callie's an awesome cook. We teach each other recipes when we have downtime, and it's nice to have a taste of home every so often.
Callie and Sunni have always gotten along well, and can often be found in the kitchen, teaching each other their favourite recipes. Sunni claims it's just to help them both learn, but in reality, she appreciates having tastes of home every now and then. Callie does them justice.

Timothy Rundell | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | (☺/◑)
I don't appreciate rumours and pranks. But she's okay.
If Rosia started spreading rumours about Sunni or dared mess with her workspace, she'd have hell to pay. Sunni makes that very clear. But they still manage to be somewhat friendly at the end of the day.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

your characters thoughts
A brief description here

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Helmsman | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts
A brief description here
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:42 am

this is a WIP!!!!!!!! I just wanted to get it up

your characters thoughts

your characters thoughts

William Morgan III | ☺ ☺
”Bill is a loyal friend, couldn’t do much without ‘im.”
These two friends bonded immediately after meeting, both are charismatic and fun, and hold fears deep under the surface. They’re friends till the end of the line, and have made a pact to protect their loved ones.

Pyon Sun-Ah | ◑
"She's quiet, but fierce, give 'er a lot of credit."
Julian and Sunni have a relationship based around learning. She teaches him how to read, he teaches her how to fight. He respects her, but knows that sometimes she needs to find herself.

Julian Bailey | ◑
”After those tough few years, I’ve grown on myself to be honest.”
Jules is coming to an understanding with himself about who he is, there’s still a lot to learn.

Valentina De La Torre | ☺ ❤
"That one? She's a right peach, but she's got some danger in there."
Okay, they might have hooked up once... or twice, or maybe a few times, but that's over now. The two are surprisingly good pals, and although Vale is still very attractive in Julian's eyes, he knows she has her sights set on someone else.

Tessa Locke | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

Callie Avis | (symbol(s))
your characters thoughts

Timothy Rundell | ☺
”Kid’s got guts, I’ll give ‘im that.”

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x

Rosia Heinrik | ☺ ☺
”Little Jack’s got a place in my heart.”
Despite they’re differences in size, these two friendly characters are from the same kind. Jokesters and skilled shipmen, they both teach each other things and have become very good friends.

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x

your characters thoughts
A brief description here

Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

your characters thoughts
A brief description here
ϟϟⓔⓛⓔⓒⓣⓡⓘⓒϟϟ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!