Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Semper Fidelis

Reservations

a part of “Semper Fidelis”, a fictional universe by Elision.

Saving the world one snapchat at a time. {Accepting || 4 roles available}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Semper Fidelis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elision on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Reserve your slots here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elision
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Imagehello! I've seen your Project Iris roleplay in the past and found the premise really interesting, so I'm glad you decided to reboot it. May I reserve an Alpha Team member with the faceclaim of Yukinoshita Yukino and with #677a94 as her hex color? Thanks!
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Heyo! Anime rps are of short supply and are nearing extinction so this is like a gift from the heavens. Could I reserve a female on the beta squad with Ereshkigal from Fate and #DAA520 as color?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elision on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Your characters are both reserved![

Just to keep things even, I'd ask that the last two characters added are male. :)

Elision
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:41 am

ImageIs this still open?

If so, can I reserve Beta Squad's last spot? Faceclaim would be Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown. I think I'll go with #993333 for the color.

(Sorry for being late by the way. But I stupidly went ahead of myself and had worked out an entire character before even reserving. But she was female, and by the time I was done with my idea, the female spots were taken... After that I've had so little luck finding a male character I liked that had enough pictures to be viable. So yeah.)

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:49 am

hey, if this is still going on, I'd like you to know that I'll be out of the country and won't have access to RPG up to August 23rd. I know that's a really long time (basically a month), so if we make any significant progress, when I get back, I'll be happy to catch up ^_^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:43 am

ImageHi there everyone! I just got back to this site. I see that it's been a while since there's been little activity here lately but if this is still happening I'd like to reserve the last Alpha spot if I could. I would like Kazuma from Noargami to be my FC and #2C8E40 will be my Hex. I haven't been on here in years so please be patient.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!