Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Right To Rule: Reborn

Important plot points

a part of “Right To Rule: Reborn”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

~CLOSED~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Right To Rule: Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important plot points

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm

While the "heroes" will lose the battle with Rosa and everyone, they go into hiding as the tides turn. Giving Rosa a chance to rule, which turns out to have deadly consequences. The Loyalists will go into hiding, to come back and claim their place back at Purplexia after some more time has passed.

Kota will "die" at the hands of probably Rosa or one of the main "bad" characters, I put bad in quotations as they are good in a certain light as well. But she will return after being ressurected. I say two lives for her is fair? The one she has and the one after being brought back?

And that is all I have at the moment, more plot points will be made the further this goes along. This RP isn't anywhere close to being done. This battle isn't the end, just the begining. ^_^
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Important plot points

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Oh? This is interesting. I'd had it in the idea that they'd lose, but hey, you're the owner of the RP here. I'd also kind of had an idea where Violet actually died, but Idk. We can work it out

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:02 pm

The original cast of RPers I had, they planned for the Loyalists to lose, and I like the idea of it. And Violet can die, but a bit later. As you said, we can discuss things further as the RP goes on :)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:10 am

Ok. So what, is this basically like America's story, but we all got attached to the Brits/aka Kota and Violet and Lanslet and co.?

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Lmao I suppose so? More just like the rise and fall of a kingdom, new ruler proves to be of no good, and the "good" guys come back and take what's their's. Essentially a very cliche story like this lol

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Alright, list time!

Who is going to die:
………………… idk

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Well, obviously Kota will die here. As her death would have a semi big impact on the others, and also the fact of her death being forshadowed up until this point.

Uhm, I'd say Alteraz could, but he can live for a while longer. As it wouldn't be fair for Torrent to have to sack off his character, and then have to make a new one just for the story's sake. Uhm, Artemis could die in this battle? She's not really meant to be an all that important character anyway lol

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:00 am

:(

Well if you get to kill Kota, then I'm killing Violet. It will also send big shockwaves, and I have a bunch of cool ideas for how it could end up.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Hhmmmmmm, if you insist. Sure.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 am

Currently Deceased Characters:
- Violet Flame(?)
- Rosa Dream
- Kota Pierce(?)
- Ranald Artair
- A whole crapload of miscellaneous soldiers and dragons and goblins and such.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:17 pm

So, for the third and final act, here is the rundown for the "good" guys/loyalists.

1). Eventually Kota, Lanslet, and possibly Janeth(if permitted by Altarius and the council) will meet up with Artemis, Scarlett, and Phoenix in Omega and take them back to the Mountains where they will discuss what to do further and find more people. All unknown to Gilmere as they must remain undetected until further notice by me for some reasons.

2). Altarius will be murdered by one of the council members, as he will be seen as a traitor and will be killed, resulting in Kota becoming the new ruler, but only after she must dual the one who killed her father, not only taking place as ruler of her people, but also a turning point for her, as she will control of the lycan pack, resulting in them having an army eventually.

3). And both of those things will eventually result in Kota and co. eventually returning to Purplexia, in the cover of shadows and a mystic veil keeping them undetected as they go for a full on scale assault, taking claim to Purplexia as they should have always had.

Thats all I got so far. :)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 am

4) Elokai, the Hobgoblin Twins, Keizhura and Nettrap will also accompany Kota & co.
5) Gur'ta, now a hero, will try to go into seclusion to conduct plans and mope. She'll come across Kalan (remember him? the villager kid who was virtually useless?), and they will team up together.
6) Gur'ta and Kalan will eventually come across Kota & Company, but exactly when and how I'm not sure at the moment.
7) The kobolds will revolt against Euthereun and leave the underground, joining Kota & Co. Euthereun will try to team up with Gilmere.
8) Nettrap could be the guy to make the magical cover, but the war against Purplexia was, as I imagined, sort of going to be like the first one. The good guy army would be made up of a whole bunch of people - kobolds, lycans, pirates and maybe just some miscellaneous humans in general. The bad guy army will have a bunch of undead soldiers, plus any kobolds left who are still loyal to Euthereun.

#8 is just a suggestion though. It doesn't have to go like that, but I'd prefer if it did.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!