Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crown of Shadows

The Larkan Legacy

a part of “Crown of Shadows”, a fictional universe by Silvereil.

They say the law rules the land, but what rules the law? The light of this city is as bright as its shadows are dark, and here in the city of light, it's the shadows that rule. The crown of shadows awaits, but who has the strength to wear it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Larkan Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silvereil on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:21 pm

The Larkan Legacy

This is the thread where you will find updates and important announcements regarding the roleplay, including important information about the current plot(s), characters, or even the roleplayers themselves.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Greetings! I am Silvereil. I am active on and off as my time allows, but I always do my
best to keep my replies timely. I mostly do semi-lit/lit RPs. If you're interested in a 1x1
RP with me, feel free to PM me. I don't bite. c:

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silvereil
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Promethean World Builder Group Theory Cult Leader Salesman Lifegiver

ANNOUNCEMENT: 2018.09.15

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silvereil on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 am

OOC ANNOUNCEMENT: 2018.09.15:
I will be offline for a few days due to travel, and it may seem like I'll be offline for a while to most of you because I will actually be in a timezone (12 hours ahead of EST/EDT) for about 6 months, meaning I'll be online when probably the majority of you are sleeping. I hope to get at least somewhat settled fairly quickly and not to be absent for too long, but just in case, I just wanted to let you guys know why I may not be active. I still would very much like to keep this running (as much as you can say so at this point), so please feel free to send me messages and keep making characters or plotting between yourselves. If you guys send me messages, I'll try to get back to you when I am next able.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silvereil
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Promethean World Builder Group Theory Cult Leader Salesman Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!