Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Tips: 0.75 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:52 am

ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx
    xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx
          Hello, everyone! c: So, I have been a part of the site for about four months by now and love the community along with the people that I've met already and participated in roleplays with. I just came back from a two or so week hiatus and miss writing a bit too much over the break so I'd like to get back into it, honestly. I would really like active and communicative partners, please.

Let me mention a little bit about me. For one, I am very easygoing and polite with others. I will always be communicative with you and what I mean by that is, I will let you know whenever I cannot post for an extended period of time, if I want to drop the roleplay and plus, I like OOC chatter because it makes me feel a little bit closer to my partner. I try my best to be as active as I can, most importantly because I have no life and love to write very much. I tend to write about six paragraphs at most, not sure how many words but will give you over 300 words, to be honest. I write as both genders, too and have no preference for one over the other. I sometimes like to double. I also stay within the genres of modern, medieval, light fantasy, historical and supernatural. I will try anything at least once though. I like some fandoms, too but tend to write as original characters more than canon characters but use the universe and sometimes the story of said fandom. I am an adult so mature themes are okay with me along with fading to black.

Okay, I do not ask for much within a partner, just the basic essentials. Be active, communicate, attempt to match my writing length, write as either gender and double up if the plot requires it, contribute to the plot at hand and be okay with mature themes, too. Of course, I do not want you to write outside of your comfort zone or anything but if something bothers you, just tell me, please. If you're okay with writing canon characters then do so but do not expect me, too.

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
          Harry Potter, Reign, Teen Wolf, Love, Simon, Game of Thrones, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Black Sails, Power, Empire, Friends, Gossip Girl, Glee, The Real World, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Fault In Our Stars, Friday Night Lights, X-Men, Marvel and DC, The White Queen and The White Princess. There's probably more but that's all I can think of right now.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢs & ᴛʜɪɴɢs
          High school, college, band tour or reunion, Greek gods or demigods, rekindled friendships or relationships, summer camp, pirates, witches, werewolves, vampires, kingdoms, romance, angst, hetero/homo/confused situationships, wealthy and poor, superheroes and villains, power hungry individuals, coffee shop. Again, there's probably more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.75 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:12 pm

Bump ❤

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!