Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Harvester County Mysteries

Harvester County Mysteries

a part of “Harvester County Mysteries”, a fictional universe by Seravi.

For years Harvester County has been a hotbed of supernatural and paranormal activity, monsters of all shapes and sizes living peacefully within - under the watchful eye of the hunters that reside there as well. But that peace is soon to be torn apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harvester County Mysteries”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harvester County Mysteries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby huneycomb on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:46 am

hello there! I hope I’m not too late to the party! I would love to reserve a few characters but unfortunately I’m on my phone and can’t post gifs but when I get to my laptop I can update my reservation.

Liam Woodsworth | Scott Eastwood | 26 | Male | Human | Drayton Clan

Elaina Popescu | Emily Vancamp | 24 | Female | Witch (Augury Witch) | The Valenwood Coven

Alaric Flores| Markel Williams| 23 | Male | Shapeshifter- Werewolf | The Wolf Pack

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

huneycomb
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:59 am

That as well as being notified when people talk, unlike here where you have to keep on checking. Granted that's just cuz I always have Discord open lol But thats just my two cents lol
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am

@huneycomb - Reserved em for ya. I went ahead and grabbed a few random gifs for each one but if you want a different gif then just put it here and I'll change it :)

@everyone - ok I'll get a relationship thread and a discord chat going after work :)) the chat wont be mandatory but will def make it easier all around to plot and discuss stuff.

Seravi
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Author Lifegiver Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 pm

I'll be done with my characters soon, a little behind sorry.

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:09 am

No worries J.D. you've got time.

Seravi
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Hey, I think the discord idea is great! I would love to have the chance to ask some questions about some things concerning the other witches, seeing I had planned Elmyra being more secluded to just them and all. I don't think RPG allows you to view unapproved chara profiles anymore? (I've been on this site a lot longer than my profile leads you to believe lmfao.) I was wondering a lot of things having to do with that, and just wanting to get a taste of everyone's characters before I really sink my teeth into who Elmyra is. I guess to have her better suited to whoever the story needs, ya know? Also to get an idea of what kind of background to write so she meshes with everything properly, seeing her age and all.

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:29 pm

That's a good point, Hollywood.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Allll righty guys heres the discord link https://discord.gg/uj4Ycv

I'm getting the relationship thread up and a bit of basic coding for it going currently, though ya'll can use whatever coding you'd like of course, I'm not too picky on uniformity lol.

Seravi
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Oh, hey lmao I'm a little late to the party. I've been working morning shifts this weekend and usually that knocks me out so I didn't get on until just now tonight. That being, the link for the discord I think timed out? I think they have temporary links. :o Can you re-link pretty please? Really excited to talk about this plot & all these awesome characters! :)

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:07 am

Oh yes! sorry about that, here is this one https://discord.gg/GKpqU6 hopefully it doesn't time out too fast. If so I'll try to get another to you in a more timely manner.

Seravi
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seravi on Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 am

Sorry for the delay guys! A coworker came to work sick the other day and I wound up catching it from them. Been laid up for a couple days but I'm seat-back in action tonight.

Seravi
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed May 01, 2019 2:06 pm

No need to apologize, Seravi. Especially if you get suddenly sick, you're okay! Glad that you're feeling better ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!