Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

MW -Yo.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

MW -Yo.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 am

Yo. Well, I registered quite long ago. But only now, I've becoming active, introduced here by Eric... So far, this has been interesting. I'll say "Hi" then. o_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:10 am

A long overdue welcome!

If you need anything, just ask. I'm usually in chat, as you know. Enjoy!
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:53 am

Will do, cap'n. ;x

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:10 am

Well I said "Hi" in a PM when you joined Naruto, but I'll say it again in the open.

Hello and welcome to GWing, feels good to be active doesn't it?

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:10 am

Well that's okay. What did you mean by Hi in a PM when you joined Naruto but he or she will say it in the open? Hi there Kanzaki. Describe your surroundings.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 am

WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME AROUND HAL?!?!?!?! What I said made perfect sense and then you got a hold of it and butchered it like usual! And no, I'm not going to describe my surroundings, especially not to my nemesis!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:51 pm

Now thats a warm welcome. XD

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:40 pm

Welcome Moonwolf. It is good to finally see you around.

Enjoy yourself.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:43 am

"Finally", that sounds albeit ironic, no? Cheers, anyway.

Moonwolf
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.