Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kaizer Island: Passengers Of Flight 317

General Discussion And Reservations

a part of “Kaizer Island: Passengers Of Flight 317”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

[CLOSED] When happens when a group of people get stranded on an unknown island? What will it take to make it out alive as well as survive? Especially when not everyone is who they say they are...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kaizer Island: Passengers Of Flight 317”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

General Discussion And Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Hey there! And welcome! If you have any questions or things you'd like to add, feel free to do so here. I also forgot to say on the front page, but when reserving a character, please write up a short summary of why they're on the plane in the first place, where are they going or where are they coming from, is it for a holiday, vacation, or business, or some other kind of reason? As well as a brief summary of the character as a whole so we can get a bit of who they are. Please and thank you. ^_^
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: General Discussion And Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:17 am

surprise surprise, it’s me! I would love to reserve the quiet kid/social outcast!

|| FC: Ross Lynch || Name: Cameron Clark || Role: The Quiet Kid/ Social Outcast|| Sexuality: Bisexual || Age: 23 || Taken/Reserved: iCat

cameron clark has always been “the weird kid”. even as he tried to fit in, the label stuck, and he found it next to impossible to make friends. he was incredibly bright and graduated two years early, partially as an effort to leave the label of “the weird kid” behind. he studied forensic science and qualified in just under three years. a relapse a week before graduation resulted in the return of that label, and he found himself moving across the country for a job, again in the hopes of escape. it plagued him, but he found a supervisor who didn’t judge him and who didn’t care how weird cameron was. they were flying out to a research conference when the plane crashed. cameron lost the only true mentor he’s ever had, and he’s struggling.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am

I'm at work and just seeing this. Can I reserve the quiet/faker girl? I can get you something more official when I get home.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am

@iCat, oh hey stranger. :P And this doesn't surprise me at all to be honest. Lmao And of course, the role is reserved for you, my dear. If you want to change the FC, role or anything let me know, those can be adjusted as you wish.

@DreamWaker, and fancy seeing you here as well. :P
Your spot is reserved and same goes to you. If you want to change the FC and even the title of the role they play let me know, those can be easily changable.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:02 am

Hiya, can I reserve the former criminal?

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:44 am

Of course! I'll get that spot reserved right away!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinstrelofSarcasm on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Hello! I'm interested in playing a character - just need to figure out which one. Posting here so I'll have some written record/personal reminder that I looked at this one. I'm a tad rusty, but I've been itching to do some writing for a while now, so bear with me.

I'll request something when I'm not about to head out the door - because apparently my ambitions only exist when I have little time for them and/or when it's 2AM.

MinstrelofSarcasm
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:04 pm

No worries at all! And I will happily reserve the spot(s) that you want whenever you decide. Thanks for showing interest! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinstrelofSarcasm on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:36 pm

|| FC: Tom Holland || Name: Jeremy Kramer Romai || Role: The Class Clown || Sexuality: Mostly Heterosexual || Age: 22 || Taken/Reserved: MinstrelofSarcasm ||

Jeremy has a hard time taking anything seriously. Comedy is how he copes with problems, and sometimes that is taken as insensitivity. The good news is that his light-heartedness has made him popular with most crowds, since he adapts his repertoire based on assumed demographics. He was on this flight for an audition for a small role in an upcoming comedy from an amateur director also attempting to be discovered. By day, he bartends and walks dogs and completes any small jobs he can get his hands on. His parents and former teachers told him that he had “great unused potential”, but he screwed up everything he tried, and therefore never tried again. Up until this flight, all of his money went into going out and drinking, new flavors of vape-liquid, Ubers at peak hours, and cleaning supplies to keep his studio apartment fresh.

MinstrelofSarcasm
Member for 5 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:01 pm

And spot is reserved for ya! Welcome aboard!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:11 pm

hello! I was wondering if I could reserve the last two roles: the rich girl and the musician? I was thinking of making them sisters Liliana and Georgina Clemonte. I can have a more solidified reservation when I have a second but I thought I might as well put my two cents in!

emptymarshes
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Sorry for just noticing this! But sure! I shall reserve those spots immediately for you! I will update the front page later today!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!