Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Kingdoms

Fractured Kingdoms

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 am

Hi there! Butterfly-Effect told me of this RP, and I'm really intrigued by your setting. I got two character proposals here:

Princess

Name and Alias: Ishara Soli Eldiel / Fredericka "Freddie" Duval
Description: With snow white skin, messy lavender hair, and violet eyes framed by dark bags, Freddie is not exactly the picture of conventional beauty. She stands at about average height, with a nearly flat chest and limbs so slender, they're more like brittle twigs. Freddie seeks the short-lived and simple pleasures of life. Greasy foods, strong drinks, and the thrills of a good high. Though she is currently enroled in a chemistry course, Freddie's chronic procrastination, short attention span, and zero sense of punctuality has not done wonders for her academic record.
Image: Image
Pendant: Amethyst

Prince

Name and Alias: Lucien Vinland/ Korgan the Outrider
Description: Korgan stands tall and broad, with a head full of pitch black mane and beard which smells of ash and gunpowder. His athletic form is a dark olive shade, covered in old scars, dense musculature, and coarse body hair. His eyes smolder an intense golden hue, carrying with them the hungry glare of a wild beast. And like a wild beast, he is difficult to control - following only his will, and that of his Queen. He possesses a strong, some would say impulsive, conviction, and has little respect for weak minds and second thoughts. Left unattended, he will start bar fights, steal drinks… and lives.
image: Image
Role: Korgan serves the Evil Sorceress as an explorer. He scours beyond Rhindeval with his fleet of enchanted ships, seeking new lands to chart and conquer in the name of his Queen.

My favourite drink is avocado thickshake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 am

OHHHH I love them both! Did you do those pictures? If so, nice job! One LITTLE change with your prince though. They oldest he can be in 25. In the intro, the princes and princesses ages were 5 to 12 when Ivelda took over and the story takes place 13 years after that event. So just make that one chance in your profile and you're all set!

LOL I never heard of an avocado shake. Coolies!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:19 am

Ah! Thank you so much!! Yes, I did both pictures, after a lot of... trial and error. And yes, thank you! I'll be sure to change the age to 25 in the profile. Good justification, too.

They're pretty good. Thick, creamy, and flavourful in an understated way. Like paradise in green.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wayward on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Saw a post for this in the roleplayers wanted thread, are you still taking people?

On second thought, I will throw in the res details just in case you are.

(Favourite drink is Diet Pepsi)

Name: Xiao Kang | Alias: Kai | Age: 22
Strong-willed, charismatic, proud, and manipulative.
Role: Kennel manager, hunter.

Name: Henry Grimswood | Alias: Elijah Thenton | Age: 19
Fierce, cynical, sharp-witted, and honest.
Role: Tactician, inventor.

Name: Felix Eltario | Alias: Kian Pero | Age: 20
Thoughtful, kind, trusting, and a little timid.
Role: Gardener.

Sorry that it's all guys by the way. I would put myself down for princess roles but I am not too comfortable rping women.

wayward
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm

OMG!!! Yes! I am still most certainly am taking more. This will actually fill up all the guy slots I think. Of course I can always add more. Lol, my mom accidentally bought Diet Pepsi when she meant to buy regular Pepsi, and it was my job to drink all 3 liters since I was the only one who liked diet sodas lol. Also it's fine if you want to play males.

*Looks* Yep! All male slots are taken for now. Just need 3 female slots. Anyone here is more then welcome to take another role. If I have to I'll take one more slot, but I'd rather play fair and allow others to take them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:05 pm

I can take one more princess, I don't mind.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 pm

That be awesome. Like I said if I have to, I'll play one more princess. Take your time. I think a few others were I think going to do a collab post (Cabbage and Cross Knight) when I PMed Cabbage.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:12 pm

All right! All slots have been taken. Kura is going to take 2 princess slots and I'll take the last one. Thanks everyone! Be sure to check out the Main story line plot OOC thread because that's where I'll be talking about there. And I'll be creating an NPC thread too since I want to create extra chars.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:49 pm

Woo! Looks like this is coming along nicely... and I finished my character! Special thanks for Kura for giving me permission to make my Prince part of her kingdom.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:08 am

Alright I've posted for all of my characters, just waiting on responses from other characters. I'll finish Arcadia's information in the next couple of days, probably tomorrow. If anyone is looking to plan out relationships of any sort between my characters an yours, feel free to shoot me a PM. I already have the following:

Trinity & Serenity Novax ~ Cousins to Zodia195's character, Aurora Givens
Trinity & Serenity Novax ~ Sisters to CrossKnight35's character, Garland Novax
Artemisia & Apollyon Evergreen ~ Close family friends and neighboring countries/business associates with Arcadia/the Novax family.
Apollyon Evergreen ~ Potential romantic interest to Zodia195's character, Aurora Givens.

If anyone is interested in forming previous friendships or possible familial ties with either sets of my characters, or even potential romantic involvement, feel free to let me know. I'm open for anything.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:08 am

Is anyone planning on posting soon or?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:13 am

Hi yes I did

It was just super long ;-;

Cross and I will work on getting the next one out! But because ours characters don't have any bearing on what's happening with your characters, you can go ahead and post whenever ^^

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 am

I hope to post tonight.

It might be kinda short. Been kinda sick with allergies and such and it has been effecting my muse and general get up and go this last week or so.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Ok post finally up folks. Sorry for the delay. Hopefully I tagged everyone that i needed to.

Also kingdom info is up on the kingdom page for Kasai.

Also if you wish to discuss relationships with my chars feel free to ask here or pm.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:46 pm

Sorry for going MIA for a few days, I got into a little game called Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Highly addicting but I will be posting tomorrow for sure!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Hahaha, don't sweat it Zodia! We've been there... games are so great for unwinding.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:07 am

Alrighty, posted.

Also, if anyone was confused by my first post for the twins, I apologize. I just realized that I wrote it with their original names instead of their aliases, so I revised it and it's with their aliases now. My apologies.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:36 am

Also posted! It's nice to see the characters interacting with one another. I spent too many RPs with characters who just hug their own corner and be all snooty, haha.

CrossKnight35
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:31 pm

Guys, I've been trying to contact Wayward, but he hasn't been replying to my PMs. I am going to give him until after Easter to contact me. I plan on giving him one last PM tomorrow. So I may have to open up the 3 prince slots he has. If worst comes to worst and I have to let him go, if anyone wants them, feel free but wait until I say so. I may take one, but I will also try for new players. Just to give ya'll a head's up though.

And yeah I love all the char interaction too. It makes me all giddy hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 am

Okay guys, I just heard from Wayward, he's been sick so I am going to give him time to come back and he does apologize. So I am going to emphasize this to everyone, it's fine if you can't post or are sick or something, but at least try to notify me if something comes up. I am very laid back, but it worries me when people vanish without notice.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!