Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

calamity

calamity

a part of “calamity”, a fictional universe by mombie.

A supernatural battle brews in the sleepy town of Beaumont Hills and secrets will be revealed in an unlikely group of seniors. Will they be able to overcome what truths they will find out about one another in order to save the town?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “calamity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: calamity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:20 pm

As it stands, I think that these positions will be opening. I will likely make it official tomorrow. For now, anyone here that wants to take on another role, please do. Or if you know any friends or whoever that could use a cheesy Supernatural teenage RP to engage in. :p

The Banshee
The Kitsune
The Alpha
The Druid (I'm saddest for this one)
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Hello! I meant to send this last night, but RPG kept crashing so here I am! Admittedly, I also have some interest in the Kitsune role, but for now I think I will limit myself to the Banshee :) Oh! And please let me know if there's anything I need to change about the app.

Image Image ii. the banshee
L'appel du vide is a feeling that Sherry knows all too well. Death tempts her both in the literal and metaphorical sense. She doesn't fear it as most do so much as she is acknowledges its role in maintaining balance in the world. To that end, she's something of an enigma in Beaumont Hills: academically admirable but also unnerving in the way that she carries herself. Her distant stare and impeccable timing have led many to believe (at least jokingly) that "everything [she] touches dies". Though she initially wrote off her visions as coincidences, she's beginning to struggle morally with the aftermath of her inaction.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, Cheng Xiao, #6960EC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:41 pm

I love it! All approved, my friend! Take your time in getting the CS and stuff. No rush. You also don't have to use my CS Template, as it is can be a little complicated. Looking forward to having you with us! <3

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Wed May 06, 2020 12:09 pm

hi! i've already talked through my character with mombie, but i thought i should leave this here just to introduce my character a little to everyone :)

Image Image vi. the druid
Listen—it's not like Jasper asked to be born a Godfrey so he could be an emissary to supernatural beings, alright? Nobody ever asked him what he thought of having to deal with were-whatevers and their host of problems. At least his brother Enzo was lucky enough to be terrible at this whole druid business and shipped off to the Navy before their mother could figure out another way for him to be tangled up in the supernatural. Too bad Jasper's a natural learner and picked up his mother's skills quickly, and now she's pressuring him to find a pack and "settle down", like he's getting married. He's still hopeful that there's a chance he can go away to college and avoid this whole business, but with all the happenings in Beaumont Hills it's beginning to seem like an impossibility.
barnes, Louis Hofmann, #808a87

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed May 06, 2020 1:38 pm

The reboot of the RP is fast approaching! We may push to the 15th, so that we can fill the last two spots.

Our last two spots are the Alpha and the Human, so if you know anyone that wants to take it - go ahead. If you, yourself, want to take any of them, knock yourself out. I don't care much about gender balance at this point, so male, female, non-binary - whatever you'd like.

I am currently working on a new introduction post so that we can restart. After the initial post, I will be asking that everyone post within two weeks. This makes sure that everyone has gotten into the storyline.

Keep an eye on your Private Messages for special things for your unique character, especially with regard to the Banshee. Be creative, help drive the story, and please recall that this is MEMBER driven, not GM driven. We are all drivers in this story, so don't be afraid to go HAM and add things in. While I may have a particular plot in mind, it is up to all of us to give it life together.

I hope everyone is doing well under the pandemic, and please don't stress about anything! Remember that roleplay is here to help us relax.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue May 12, 2020 12:28 am

Image Image I. the alpha
When AJ went to spend the summer before her sophomore year with her estrange grandfather, she wasn't expecting to be introduced to the supernatural, or suddenly become a werewolf. Family secrets came to light of the Bane Pack, a once prominent, now lost, werewolf pack in California. Her grandfather began to train her, grooming AJ to be the next Alpha to restore the pack. His death was sudden, but as her grandfather's spirit left his body, the Alpha spirit went into her. AJ wants to grant her grandfather's last wish, but dangerous threats and longing for a normal life have kept her from building a pack. The new threat in town may be just the push she needs.
lawfulannon, sharon alexie e, #FF9506

Hey everyone! Hopefully, I'll have this character finished in a few days ~ :)

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Wed May 13, 2020 10:15 am

hey, i should have sent everyone a message by now talking about jasper's potential relationships. sorry it took me a while to get to, going so hard on all my characters at once left me feeling a little drained. i'll try to get a post up tomorrow, but hopefully i'll be hearing back from you before then so we could have some interactions during the party. let me know if you didn't receive a message from me

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!