Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

the new mutants

the new mutants

a part of “the new mutants”, a fictional universe by sappho.

A group of mutants escape a research facility in effort of finding the last known sanctuary of their kind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “the new mutants”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: the new mutants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Hey everyone sorry for the delay! I got a little busier than I thought but the post is up :) ! I threw ALOT in there so if anyone is confused just let me know please!! Don't be afraid to ask any questions, I know in the beginning we will have to hash out quite a bit of technical things until we get rolling.

I also strung out quite a bit of story so feel free to respond to all of it or pick up at a certain part. I promise once we pass the exposition my posts will be more reactionary than explanatory! The Reavers are actually cannon to the Mutants so I'd thought I'd give us a little fun (well if you call it that). If anyone has seen the movie Logan the main antagonist Pierce is one of the most famous Reavers, essentially their built to kill mutants and are essentially really, crazy strong cyborgs. So keep that in mind, they're not easy to kill.

Also feel free to keep going with the story! Don't feel like you have to stop where I did! The door at the end of the hall leads them to the nurses "break room" with a door to the back parking lot. I plan on having one of the Reavers there just for added fun if you want to start that big ass fight scene HAHA. Just keep in mind they don't necessarily have to kill it to escape ;). Food for thought. Anyway, again let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing your posts!

Also I don't mind about the order of posting so don't worry about that, unless it's necessary to wait for another's response to a specific situation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:03 am

I have been eyeballing this RP, and another, since its inception. However, I was on a heavy Midterm schedule for the last two weeks with one left to go. I'd like to repurpose a few characters from RPs that never took off. Are you still accepting? I would throw in a male and female, or just one of either if that's better.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:32 am

Mombie, I will send you a PM! :)

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:25 pm

ImageImage
FC:Kelly Gale
Name: Lenna Moonstar
Genes: Danielle Moonstar
Hex: *Will figure this out sooon!*

ImageImage
FC:Casey Jackson
Name: Francis Darkhölme
Genes: Mystique
Hex: *Will figure this out sooon!*

I WILL BE WORKING ON THESE ASAP!! Let me know if you'd like me to change mutants or whathave you anytime. :p

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:09 pm

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE CS! I decided against St. Croix and traded her in for Moonstar! ANYWAY!

Her profile is RIGHT HERE and ready for relationships if anyone wants. If not, I am cool with just winging things. I shall be working on the other one tonight as well!

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotWhatYouThink on Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:47 am

Welcome Mombie, glad to have you on board. ^^ Expect a message from me soon for relations, can't wait to write with you!

NotWhatYouThink
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Welcome on in, hun! Happy to have ya joining us! :]
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:38 am

Danke, danke! Glad to finally have put in a character.

Francis is done.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 am

I am just getting a few relationships under my belt. I will likely post sometime this weekend. All five of my classes have shifted to online because of Covid-19, so I have a little more availability and responsiveness.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:28 pm

I tried to catch up as best as I could! If I need to edit anything, please let me know.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:42 pm

If you'd like to be on the front page with the Recent Postings, to please upload an Avatar (image) to your setting. A blank avatar keeps your Universe from being on the front page. If you have any questions on how to do this, feel free to ask. Thanks!!! <3

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:53 pm

Will this be continuing or not?

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:53 pm

I know I'm still here and hoping this is continuing but....Dunno with how unactive it's been. Sadly enough.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!