Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chronicles of Cre' Est

Historical Figures and Open Roles!

a part of “Chronicles of Cre' Est”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

The continent of Cre' Est has come a long way since the day of its founding. This RP is an experiment in chronicling some of the major historical events which helped shape how the continent and five nations came to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronicles of Cre' Est”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Historical Figures and Open Roles!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:31 pm

So, here is where I will detail many of the historical figures that this RP will focus on.

If you think that portraying one of them would be fun, feel free to hit me up in the General Discussion thread, or in a PM and make your case for why you want the role!

So, we'll start off with some major characters of the Mar' Valoan section of the RP which will kick things off!

... Also, even if you see a mark of "** played by yours truly," I will listen to any petitions to take over that role. I can't guarantee I will hand it over, but I will always hear you out and give you a fair chance to prove you can handle the role in my stead.

Mar' Valoan Journey

1) Captain Armedus Lohran - Captain of the Silver Moon, and seafaring leader of the entire voyage from Mar' Valoa to the land that will come to be named Cre' Est.

** Played by yours truly

2) Cretas Estallamos - The instigator of the journey who recruited Captain Lohran and convinced him to follow the whispers of a "new world," and the woman after whom the continent of Cre' Est gets its name.

** Played by yours truly

3) Tophas Xillum - High Priest of Desmiel who accompanies the journey as the spiritual leader.

(Open Role)

4) Weilan Haos - Lead whaler and fisherman who helps organize and execute whaling and fishing expeditions to help feed the crews of the ships.

(Open Role)

5) Captains and crew of all other vessels are open roles, as are any settlers or adventurers on board said vessels! So feel free to create anything for these roles that you want. All that I ask is that if you make another Captain of a vessel, run it by me first in the General Discussion or a PM so we can discuss the details of how captains in this RP world think and act, as there is a rather unified method to their madness.

This thread will continue to be updated as the RP moves along!

Thanks!!
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!