Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted!

Tips: 1.25 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:17 am

Good morning, afternoon, and evening everyone!

I wrote a story back in 2009 called Assassin's Pledge, and I've been developing it ever since (long time, and it should have gone somewhere by now, I know, lol). In the last couple years especially though, it's grown quite a bit. And I wanted to create a new RP based not on the story itself, but the history that comes before it!

So this RP is going to be a series of mini-RP's wrapped into one covering various periods of history leading up to that story's modern day.

And here it is: Chronicles of Cre' Est

We'll begin on the continent of Mar' Valoa, and portray the first settlers ever to discover the continent of Cre' Est following a long and harrowing journey at sea. This first leg will carry us through the creation of the first colonies and the basic governmental system they come up with for self-governing.

The second leg will cover how the growing colonies began to separate from one another and form the five nations the continent is known for in the present day, as well as their first social and political issues with one another such as scuffles over territory and resources which are the progenitors of the modern-day grudges the nations hold against each other.

Then we'll take a journey into willful isolation with the peace-keeping monk tribes who, over time, evolve into an assassin organization named Te'i Sai, which is, in the modern day, the most powerful and feared assassin organization on the continent. And exploring this shift in mindset and purpose is something I've always wanted to delve more into!

After that we'll mirror that shift on a larger and more public scale with the creation of the first occult groups. They'll experiment with delving into dark rituals meant to see into and perhaps summon demonic spirits from the Nether Realm. A sacrilegious exploration, to be sure. And although they won't succeed with 99.9% of these efforts, a little glimpse into such a Realm may yet be possible...

After that is the first Industrial Revolution, focusing on the nation that is named after the continent: Cre' Est. This segment will see a boom in the clothing, housing, medicinal, and black smithing industries due to the fact that metal is far more accessible in the Central Mountain Range than it was in Mar' Valoa's largely open plains landscape. With metal now making more advanced tools, weapons, and constructive materials, life is going to get far more interesting. And you're at the center of it!

After that is the second Industrial Revolution which comes courtesy of the nation of Veilbrand. Their position in the South of the continent against the mountains in a region where precious gems, gold, and other materials are in ample supply creates an explosion of wealth for the nation and, more importantly... the ingredients for BLACK POWDER are in ample supply here! For the first time, explosive power is in the hands of the people which leads to the creation of the first flintlock firearms, cannons, and explosive containers (primitive dynamite)! This discovery also makes it possible to shape the mountains to create paths through to the other side of the continent which leads directly to...

The discovery of Shaharan and Gweynura as nations! Gweynura is at the center of the lumber industry due to how dense the forests are in the region, and Shaharan, as a desert region, creates one of the more interesting life styles and cultures that the continent is known for in the modern day.

So, we have a LOT of history to cover which is why they're broken into segments. Providing anyone joins, multiple characters will need to be created to cover the time jumps. So hopefully that's not too big a turn off for anyone. The character skeletons and profiles don't need to be that detailed, as I've grown to prefer learning about the characters as we go rather than getting giant info dumps up front like I used to. So hopefully that makes character creation more appealing. Lol.

Anyway, if this idea appeals to you, let me know! I require character approval in the RP, so please be sure to hit me up here or in the RP's General Discussion thread before throwing a character at me. I consider a cold introduction with just a character profile thrown my way with no other communication beforehand to be very rude and disrespectful. So please extend the courtesy to say "hello" before that, and we'll have no problems.

Once more, here's the RP's link: Chronicles of Cre' Est

Thank you so much for reading! And I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this difficult time!

~ Kumori
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.25 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!