Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Children of Ash (Multiverse)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Children of Ash (Multiverse)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Welcome to the Resistance.

Vivat phoenix! Vivat revolution! Arise phoenix and take flight from the ashes of your despair!

"Flung far from gaze of Big Brother and Langara's light, the Children of Ash have endured much. Their homes among the territorial protectorates and colonies were harsh and unforgiving. However, like the phoenix they soon discovered that they also needed to burn before they would be able to rise from the ashes of their own despair and burn brightly once more."

"These sons and daughters of ash, are network of passionate and skilled individuals who would desire to see change in their lifetime. Represented by the phoenix burning bright in all it's glory, the moniker "Children of Ash" does not mean that they are descendants of one particular person, linage, or family. Instead it represents the rebirth and newness of spirit that a phoenix is thought to symbolize, and like the mythological bird it's death is only the beginning."

Have you been looking for a way to get involved in the multiverse? Do you like science fiction, covert plots, aiding and abetting potential criminals in the eyes of the Aschen Empire?

Then allow me to introduce myself, you may call me Absenthia, and I am an RPG Staff Member and Ambassador.
I am currently running a plot in the Multiverse with several other players called "The Children of Ash" and we need more active players to help further flesh out our rebellion. This is a science fiction/space opera type arc inspired by things like Rogue One, Outlaw Star, and a few others. This arc has been carefully designed to give an advanced beginner more experience and to challenge experienced roleplayers.

Interested? Then send me a PM here on the site or message me through the chat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Re: The Children of Ash (Multiverse)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Currently still seeking players for this arc in the multiverse. If you're uncertain where to jump in or even just a little bit confused, here's a Who, What, and Why.

Feel free to drop me a PM (I promise I check them!) or send me a message through the chat (I'm always online) if you're curious about how to get involved.

WHO
The Children of Ash are a fringe resistance, comprised of passionate individuals who would like to see the Aschen government restructured to benefit more than just the core home planets. Many of these individuals come from outside of the Aschen galactic core, hailing from many of the colonial worlds flung far from light of Big Brother and Langara's gaze.
The name children of ash does not mean that they are decendants of one particular person, linage, or family. Instead it represents the rebirth and newness of spirit that a phoenix is thought to symbolize, and like the mythological bird it's death is only the beginning.

WHAT
The Children of Ash operate covertly, with their main base and home deep within the confines of an abandonded mineral mine in the thick jungles of Sky's Edge. Many of the "Children" as they refer to themselves are skilled within a variety of disciplines, and have chosen to use their skills to benefit the resistance against the Aschen Empire. They have established several small bases across the colonies, and on orbital platforms deep within the colonial territory beyond the Aschen Rim.

WHY
Early on, before the Empire, many of the now colonial protectorates or territories were once independent planets with their own government. But then the Aschen attacked, and blotted out all knowledge, belief, art, law, morals, customs, skills, and habits that identified them as unique. While Aschen citizenship was granted, under the guise of kindness, there is still great prejudice against anyone hailing from outside of the core worlds. Disgruntled with their current lot in life, many sought to see an end to their status as colonial worlds and instead resume things a new under a new alliance of planets and governments independent from the Aschen Empire.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!