Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Multiverse

A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse.

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Joseph_Bennett on Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

I have a strange desire to create a traveling vacuum salesman in the MV. Purely for comedic purposes, but then I think about all the people I can get him to bother.

Simply picture this. Aschen citizens or even IIA or Confessors being hassled by the MV equivalent to a Kirby vacuum salesman.
I honestly don't know why I'm posting this here or even if anyone is going to see it but I just wanted to bring up a bit of humor.
Here's another scene: after selling about ten vacuums and traveling to another planet, the vacuum salesman crashes into the forests of Xamayos and is forced to use what they have to survive.
And the vacuum salesman is in order. Any suggestions for a starting location?

And if you come up with any amusing scenarios yourself, post them! I'm dying of boredom at my school and need something to make myself laugh.
Yours Truly,
Joseph Bennett

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Joseph_Bennett
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Promethean World Builder Tipworthy Author Conversationalist Group Theory Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Person of Interest Builder Salesman Giver Greeter Inspiration Concierge

Re: A vacuum salesman in the MV.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:37 pm

I think this is a great idea, and it follows a theme I've used for some of my characters — confused & lost at first, the "Alice in Wonderland" world around them helps them find purpose as they explore, finding a way to pursue their goals as they existed prior to their mysterious arrival in the Multiverse...

You can try creating the character without selecting a starter location, then navigate your way out. I use this to discover new areas, encounter new players, etc. — otherwise, Starter Locations has a good list of places to start.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Re: A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse.

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Do it. I want to see what happens when they try to sell a confessor some ultra premium vacuum for three times the price.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Re: A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse.

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Awinita on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:37 am

Joseph_Bennett wrote:I have a strange desire to create a traveling vacuum salesman in the MV. Purely for comedic purposes, but then I think about all the people I can get him to bother.

Simply picture this. Aschen citizens or even IIA or Confessors being hassled by the MV equivalent to a Kirby vacuum salesman.
I honestly don't know why I'm posting this here or even if anyone is going to see it but I just wanted to bring up a bit of humor.
Here's another scene: after selling about ten vacuums and traveling to another planet, the vacuum salesman crashes into the forests of Xamayos and is forced to use what they have to survive.
And the vacuum salesman is in order. Any suggestions for a starting location?

And if you come up with any amusing scenarios yourself, post them! I'm dying of boredom at my school and need something to make myself laugh.

Kinda reminds me of how I myself have been tempted to make a Fuller Brush Man just to go door to door and not get killed in the process
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!