Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Gonna do this anyway.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Gonna do this anyway.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpellBoundDead on Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 pm

Just going to drop this here and say that I'm going forward with making a simple supernatural roleplay if anyone is interested. The plot is a mixture of being story and character-driven.

There is a small town called Adeline in Pennsylvania that's popular with the supernatural and its roots run deep with them, since before the town existed. Most humans who live here have co-existed with the supernatural, unbeknownst, for centuries with only some inkling that their town is indeed strange and strange things happen here. Some humans aren't what they seem and know more than the average joe. A couple of the more known supernaturals in town are the werewolves, fey, and vampires. They have been there from the beginning. Once the vampires moved in and claimed a part of the town as their own, there has been a feud between the wolves and the vampires over territory while the fey took it upon themselves to make their side of town neutral grounds. In between the cracks live an array of different supernaturals from witches and warlocks to spirits and beings of demonic nature.

Imagine, you use to go to school with these people, have them as neighbors, lovers, or even enemies, and either you never knew or were apart of the hidden community beneath. People are always moving in and out of Adeline, some stay their whole lives, generations even. Others flee the moment they can, finding this town suffocating. The years go by and the seasons shift, before you know it it's been four years. The bad blood between the clans finally boiled over and someone made a move, the Alpha has been slain and the leader of the coven has vanished gravely injured, abandoning his clan. Both sides are in disarray, at each other's neck with only a few right-minded ones keeping each of their own from starting an all-out war. Somehow you are dragged into this whole mess whether it was your intentions too or not.

I'm still working out the details and would love any inputs or ideas but if anyone is interested please let me know! You can also pm me or even quick chat me if you're interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpellBoundDead
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Gonna do this anyway.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:15 pm

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, count me in! I need something slightly out of my usual to kick start me wanting to write more than just the occasional post again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!