Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted!

Tips: 2.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:23 pm

Does a sci-fi/fantasy universe of everything from lasers to magic swords interest you? Or perhaps your interests are more elevated to the concerns of states, kingdoms and empires across anything from a small, wooded realm to enormous planets and even the stars beyond? Then the plots and intrigue of the Multiverse need you: and more importantly, the fellow storytellers of the MV need you!

There are ancient, mystical places to explore, and dangerous adventures, let alone battles to be had: anything from a party of adventurers and explorers, to great naval engagements in the depths of inky space, to calamitous battles on a scale that would make Normandy or Barbarossa look tame.

One part of the Multiverse known as the Local Region, once a great battlefield of interstellar powers, has become eerily silent in the wake of a communications blackout from a realm of space known only as the Garden. While many breathe easy with this new state of affairs, just beneath the surface of peace lurks war however.

From Eden Prime in the Shore Planets, to Hadriatica and Terra in the Local Region, mysterious forces tiptoe around the Exogarden, remnants of an old military order that had once protected the peoples of Terra and the Local Region not only from the aggression of the Aschen, but the Garden itself. A strange blight plagues colonies across the Local Region, threatening starvation in a moment - and amongst all of this a shadowy cabal from a war decades ago plan to rekindle their struggle against not only the Garden, but possibly every people and nation of the Multiverse …

If this may interest you, or a character you’re looking to introduce to the MV, feel free to contact me, and together begin a new era of the Multiverse!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.00 INK in return for their work.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Re: MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted!

Tips: 1.25 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:04 pm

Hey there Azrican!

I've been off the site for a decade or longer but am looking to get back into it!

Are you still looking for interest for this story? I love a good sci-fi/fantasy combo, I think this would be a great way for me to dive back in. The site has changed a great deal since I was last here, and I'm a little rusty, but I'm eager and I'm not splitting my time with other stories right now. Just looking to dedicate myself to one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.25 INK in return for their work.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby AzricanRepublic on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 am

Welcome back to Gateway! It's been quite a while since I've been on the site myself, and had a lot of content in the MV to use in sci-fi/military and action. Any characters in the MV can certainly be welcome, though a large group are at least humanoid in nature and such. Just recently I've begun developing a location where the first major plot activities and action will start!

It's a bit bare bones now but I'll be developing it all out more as things get going and more characters and players get involved!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

AzricanRepublic
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:10 am

Welcome back A Rubber Chicken, and it's great to see you around again Az! Super excited to see what you guys spin up! Let me know if I can be of any assistance <3
tag me in the chat!

Become a Cartographer
Chart the stars of
The Multiverse with us!

The Hunt
Do you have what it takes
to become a Hunter?

"Across the nations the stories spread like spiderweb laid upon spiderweb, and men and women planned the future, believing they knew truth.
They planned, and the Pattern absorbed their plans, weaving toward the future foretold."

- Robert Jordan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!