Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted]

a topic in The Archives, a part of the RPG forum.

When it was founded in 2005, RPG committed to maintaining permanent records of all user content. Here is where we story the records of all the old, out-of-date content. Feel free to explore!

Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Looking for 1 or 2 people to join my RP.
We primarily RP via discord, so if that isn't your style, I completely understand.
I wouldn't need you to create a character (unless you really want to) I would just have you pick through a list of PC (Playable Characters) and claim one of them. You would be able to change certain features about the character to fit your vision, except for the FC.

Link to RP: Grimm's Fairies

Link to NPC List: PC List

If you are interested please PM on here or discord [Profile Name: Calliope#2591]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Links to external sites (esp. places to roleplay) are only allowed in the RPG Directory — but I'll leave this one online and intact (albeit in a locked state). Feel free to repost the Universe if you'd like!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!