Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Athens: The Second Year

Camp Athens: The Second Year

a part of “Camp Athens: The Second Year”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

A camp for the demigod children of Greek Paragons to train as they become soldiers for Olympus, learning to hone their abilities and become heroes. ( Closed )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens: The Second Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Camp Athens: The Second Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:06 pm

He could be totally honest about his feelings by saying he wants to trust the guy but admit he's having trouble accepting Theo's apology.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:37 pm

He could. Idk if Wes is up for a heart to heart at the moment. I'll figure it out. I have time because I'm going to wait until there are more posts before I got again. Wes is just kinda in his head right now.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:09 pm

I agree with mjolnir. It doesn't seem like a good moment for Wes and Trinity to have Theo come along trying to talk things out. The intent might be good, but there's sometimes a wrong place/time for even good intentions.

I will be posting, for sure with Liv (as she has plenty to say about Daddy's boy Nick) today or tomorrow. I will be withholding Liam's post until the following day, in which I will detail his punishment in Tartarus and his return.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:29 pm

I am curious about Rae and Cherise's reactions too. Yeah I bet Liv has some thoughts on her brother coming haha.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Theo is also a mess at the moment. The way I see Theo, his reaction to all of this would be to try and fix/get the first situation under control that he could. Playing the nice guy with Wes felt like the best option for that. I definitely wanted it to seem a little reckless and poorly thought out. Good intentions, poor timing type of thing.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:48 pm

Oh yeah I agree. Like he definitely has good intentions... but terrible timing xD And I need to figure out how Wes reacts to that. Because like on one hand, he can tell Theo means well. But on the other... he just saw this dude kissing his woman. He doesn't know quite how to feel about it. He'll probably snap a bit, it's just figuring out how much makes sense for him. I definitely find Wes to be the least angry of my characters... so there is a balance lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 pm

Sorry gang! Did that fave thing of yours where I edit in the other half of the post xD
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:50 pm

Great post Nocturn! I was thinking of posting after whoever posted next, so this gives me extra incentive to post. I'll try to get a post out in the next few days.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:46 pm

xD great post Nocturna. I'll probably Wes's up here soon. Gotta have him react to that Theo moment lol. I doubt it'll be a warm and fuzzy moment.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:18 am

Here for the Wes freak out.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:25 pm

I'm so excited to see Wes pop off

yukoman997
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Just an FYI for everyone, I am no longer accepting female roles. We are currently female heavy. So, until we have more males, new female roles are not available.

Also, I will be adding this to the rules section because idk if have before, but talking with others I need to clarify that beyond writing around characters that disappear from the RP, there will be a zero tolerance for ghosting. This meaning that if you disappear without a word, your character will be removed. I can't put a defined amount of time on this because I know sometimes life happens and it can take awhile to post.

I always try to PM and reach out to people first before doing this, because I don't want to have to resort to this. But generally in the past, if it's been long enough that I reach out to you and I don't hear from you in a couple weeks to a month, depending, that's usually when they are removed.

I'm hoping that this won't be an issue. But I just wanted to make sure I'm transparent on this for the future.

Of course, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. I hope I don't come off as an asshole or anything, I'm really not trying to. Just want to be honest, open and transparent with everyone.

Thanks!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Sure thing, Mjolnir, thanks for the head's up. I went ahead and posted myself.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:51 pm

Sure thing.

Also, Wes's post is up! I think I rewrote his dialogue 5 times. It was difficult to figure out how exactly he'd react. But I think I did him justice.

Sloane's post is in the works, but part collab so it'll be a little bit.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:42 pm

Light him up Wes! That entire post had me laughing picturing Theo's facial expressions as Wes kept laying into him. Golden... between the trials and that conversation, Theo's hubris is wrecked and his most important relationship is in a really weird place. Kind of makes him a blank slate, and I am excited about that.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:31 pm

Maybe he can try hanging out with a few of the newer campers lol. He's still got a sister he hasn't fully learned about. Maybe I'll have Nelly help him out there lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:33 pm

I'm glad you liked it Yuko lol. I'm curious to see where you'll decide to take him.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:01 am

I just want him to be more social in general, so we'll see. The Rae thing is definitely going to be important.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yukoman997 on Tue May 11, 2021 9:31 pm

Post incoming in the next couple of days. Been a crazy couple of weeks.

yukoman997
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue May 11, 2021 11:27 pm

No worries. I think everyone has been a bit busy :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!