Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods Among Us: Reborn

a part of “Gods Among Us: Reborn”, a fictional universe by Wolf's Bane109.

(ALL SPOTS TAKEN) A group of college students find themselves suddenly flung into an age old feud among Gods and Mortals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods Among Us: Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat May 15, 2021 10:41 pm

Hiya, everyone! Make sure to read the whole front page before sending in a reservation, if ya don't mind!

Once that's done, feel free to pop in the needed character reservation info here, and I'll update the front page as needed. For those who want, there is a 'dreaded' discord server you can join if you want, but it's not mandatory.

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to just ask, and I'll be more than happy to answer it the best I can!
Last edited by Wolf's Bane109 on Fri May 21, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Gods Among Us: Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun May 16, 2021 12:55 am

Hello! I'd love to bring back my Thoth character, if I may!
ImageName: Nancy Yoo
Face Claim Kim "Yeri" Ye-rim
Hex: #ffe5b4
An education major from Wellington, New Zealand. They are currently a junior at LindenWood University. They have been blessed by Thoth, God of Wisdom and bestowed the gifts of Enhanced Intelligence and Telepathy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun May 16, 2021 1:36 am

@RubyTuesday, no problem!! I'll add her to the front page in the morning/in about 8 hours when I wake up. XD my sleep pattern is none existent lol. So, spot is reserved for ya :)

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun May 16, 2021 4:02 am

Hello my dear! Could I snag the Geb character?

Image ImageImage
Nova Morrison | 21 | Demisexual panromantic | #35674a | Lorde
A Forensic Science major from London. She is currently a Junior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Geb, God of the Earth and bestowed the gifts of Geokinesis and Healing.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun May 16, 2021 7:31 am

@Stars, of course!!! I'll reserve the spot right away!! ^-^

I'll update the front page in just a bit!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Sun May 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Image Image
Ethan Williams | 21 | probably bi but tbh idk yet sorry | #FF9200 | Michael Evans Behling
An anthropology student from Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently a senior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Ra, God of the Sun and bestowed the gifts of Heliokinesis, and Pyrokinesis.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun May 16, 2021 10:40 pm

@Phosphene, he looks great! I'll add him to the front page shortly!! :]

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon May 17, 2021 6:25 am

Good evening everyone, before I reserve, just a question: do we stick to Gods blessing goes to male and Goddess' blessing goes to female, or can we make a male character blessed by a Goddess ?

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimm_MD on Mon May 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Attempting to reserve a character

Image Image
Adam Barrett | 21 | Heterosexual Aromantic | #2F356E | Aaron Taylor-Johnson

A physics major from Boulder, Colorado. They are currently a junior at LindenWood University. They have been blessed by Khonsu, God of the Moon and bestowed the gifts of Chronokinesis and Invisibility.

Grimm_MD
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 17, 2021 3:07 pm

@Grimm_MD, looking good!! I'll update the front page in just a bit with his info!!

EDIT, I also answered @TushoKa's question in the server. But I'll also answer it here if anyone else is curious.

It doesn't matter what God/Godess blesses who. Gender/Sex doesn't play a part in who's blessed by what God or Godess. A 'Male' character can be blessed by a Godess, and a 'Female' character can be blessed by a God. It's really just based on what kind of powers and abilities you'd want your character to have. Gender and sex play no factor in the Gods' decision. Such a case as with Tarren, born female but identifies as NonBinary, and is blessed by the God Anubis.

So, really, have fun with it and pick whatever works best for ya'll. I don't mind lol

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Mon May 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Romeo Viljoen | 22 | bisexual | #6565D1 | Kit Young |

A Architecture major from Cape Town, South Africa. He is currently a Senior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Bastet, Goddess of Cats and Protection and bestowed the gifts of Force-Field Manipulation and Feline Physiology.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 17, 2021 5:23 pm

@TushoKa, looking good!! I'll add 'em to the front page shortly!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EsmeBheart on Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Image Image
Annette "Ten" Ryeo | 19 | bisexual | #73200b | Audrey Nuna

A Filmography major from Bronx, NY. They are currently a Freshman at LindenWood University. They been blessed by Osiris, God of the Underworld and bestowed the gifts of Necromancy and Umbrakinesis.

EsmeBheart
Member for 3 years
Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Author Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 17, 2021 6:05 pm

@Everyone, just putting it out here, I made it accessible for whoever wants a rather simple CS to work with. You just need to fill in for the needed info and coding, if you need any help with it, just lemme know!

Code: Select all
[font=Cambria][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]Font%20Meme%20Name%20Here[/img]
[img]Image%20Or%20Gif%20Here[/img][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img][/right]
[font=Cambria][size=120][color=#00000][b]F U L L[/b][/color][color=transparent]X[/color][color=#00000][b]N A M E[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]N I C K N A M E (S)[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]B I R T H D A Y[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]A G E[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]B L E S S E D  B Y[/b][/color][/size]
God or Godess here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]G E N D E R & S E X U A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]E T H N I C I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]H O M E T O W N[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]H E X [/b][/color][/size]
[color=#00000]#00000[/color][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=Cambria][left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/left]
[size=120][color=#00000][b]H E I G H T  & W E I G H T[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]A P P E A R A N C E[/b][/color][/size]
Explain here.[/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=#00000][b]L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]D I S L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/left][size=120][color=#00000][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
Explain why we should like or hate your dude here.

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]https://via.placeholder.com/300x600[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=#00000][b]H I S T O R Y[/b][/color][/size]
Explain any and all important background info here.

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img] [img]https://via.placeholder.com/250[/img][/left]
[size=120][color=#00000][b]T H E[/b][/color][color=transparent]X[/color] [color=#00000][b]B L E S S I N G[/b][/color][/size]
Explain the abilities here.

[size=120][color=#00000][b]T A L E N T S[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]S T R E N G T H S[/b][/color][/size]
Here

[size=120][color=#00000][b]W E A K N E S S E S[/b][/color][/size]
Here
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#00000]███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

@Esme, looks good!! I'll add 'em to the front page shortly!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrayArea on Tue May 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Image ImageImage
Imani Calloway | 21 |Bisexual Heteromantic | #0a3533 | Nafessa Williams
A nursing major from Chicago, Illinois. She is currently a Junior at LindenWood University. She has been blessed by Sobek, God of Crocodiles and The River Nile and bestowed the gifts of Hydrokinesis, Superhuman Strength & Crocodile Armor.
ImageImageImage

GrayArea
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue May 18, 2021 5:23 pm

@GrayArea, looks good! I'll add it to the front page shortly!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 pm

Image ImageImage
Soledad De Leon| 20 | sexuality unsure | #DE9E47 | Alexa Demie

A fashion major from Oakland, CA. They are currently a sophmore at LindenWood University. They been blessed by Bes, God of the War and bestowed the gifts of Super Strength and Enhanced Human Condition.

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed May 19, 2021 5:59 pm

@leisurelyatwar, looks good! Added 'em to the front page!!

@everyone, We got 2 spots left, that are entirely open for the taking.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed May 19, 2021 10:33 pm

Original character, do not steal.

ImageImageImage
Yousof Farooq | 22 | Bisexual | #CD7F32 | Youssef Sawmah
A Biomedical engineering major from Tracy, CA, Yousof is currently a super senior at LindenWood University. He has been blessed by Horus and bestowed the gifts of clairvoyance and falcon physiology.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed May 19, 2021 11:08 pm

@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, always happy to see his pretty face!! Your spot is reserved for you, once more. <3

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!